Just tryna beat my meat to some of er best

Just tryna beat my meat to some of er best

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7rVvFP90pl7tAtPsVIhfww/videos
imgur.com/a/eIbOG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here bruh i got you, it ain't her but have fun

Bump

If you want Herpes, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, or Chlamydia - those would be the two cunts to fuck to catch it.

Some one post something

Bump for interest

Bumpirno

She's a stupid cunt, but damn yeah I would fuck the shit out of her

Mary Tyler Moore?

Danielle Bregoli, the cash me outside bitch

Bump

Lets go

You coon

Bump of that bikini

The last one I could find

any v? and bikiniiii

someone x ray already damn lmao

MODS MODS MODS

fuck did i miss something

Faggot just deleted the post to make it seem like something happened. Move along.

Who are these?

you know she has no problem with you nutting inside her

I think this is a nice pic w/ her

She would just make a song about it

I just wanna grab a chair and slam their whore asses over the head with it. Hate these damn thots.

Who are these 2 bitches?

somebody has more of the whore?

Still looking

Looking? For what? Her yearbook photos? She's 15 idiot.

more boi, more

Find me a yearbook photo

Here's her YouTube channel. youtube.com/channel/UC7rVvFP90pl7tAtPsVIhfww/videos

You can literally watch Lenny the Shark say, "This bitch", "What the fuck?" over and over and over again until your fucking brain explodes. I'm sure they use her YouTube channel on autoplay to torture inmates at Guantanamo Bay.

That or any of her music for that matter. Followed by team 10's shit

I really dont understand how those vids can have that much views.
This is horrible. People who actually enjoy this kinda shit should be castrated

Cancer kill yourself faggots

Black hair is Katrina Jade, dont know about the other.

are those good feet?

The audience is a conglomerate of seasonal garden tools.

I thought it was all bros here?

I’ll dump what I have that hasn’t been posted

There's definitely going to be a sex tape released of her with a black dude in the next year or so.

Has anyone here lost a parent at a young age? I feel like my life has been in an uncontrollable downward spiral since it happened

It turned out good for Batman, so there's that

Valid point

Wonder what her father was like

I want to fuck this ugly whore so much

fuck man, sorry for your loss

where are the fucking nudes, I want so much, there must be a bunch

Lost my dad last February, I'm 19.

>Horrible person
>Wonderful object

perfect summation, I bow before thee my dear sir

Agreed

She has small tits after all...

I was 11 when i lost my dad so far so good got his 456k settlement from a sue and bought bitcoin and now its 5.5million i can tinestap l8r in a seperste thread

It'll get better. You have the memories

Has it affected your school, work, or sleep at all? I want to reach out for help but I don't even know what to say or who to talk to

>downward spiral

Early age traumas can leave one still feeling victimized and powerless. Honor your feelings, feel them, process them, and let it go

What lessons have you learned from your life, who has it made you? Look for the silver lining and express gratitude for what you've bee n through instead of the woe is me narrative. Allow yourself to grieve fully, then let the past be past, you have a wonderful future ahead to be creating my friend. Your experiences will hold them key you seek to moving forward

You are the master of your fate, the captain of your ship

wtf are there, such shit quality images with 1.5MB size, stahp

Lost my mom 2 years ago. The pain never goes away..but we all gotta go sometime. Just dont ever lose the memories, remember the good times, and speak of him fondly and with pride to the next generation in your family. I know it hurts man, trust me, just try and make him proud. I love you dude, just hang in there and be the best man you can be in his honor.

Want to pay my student loans?

This has always been one of my biggest fears growing up. I know my parents will pass away. But I don't know what I will do when it actually happens.

someone post nudes of this fucking whore

>forgot pic

Anyways, I only say this cause I was at a similar point/ am at a similar crossroads. Suffering from old trauma and identities i was still holding onto. I know you have the capacity to heal, believing this is the first step
Not only can you heal but can go on to blossom and flourish, and you will have your experience to thank for learning you. The same ones you currently grieve over

can you gift some money? my work truck broke down :(

Insensitive, but I always thought veterans with PTSD just had little bitch syndrome. I watched my mom die in the hospital, holding her hand. Nothing compared to what veterans have seen, but that day still brings so many questions and keeps replaying over and over in my head. So I believe it now. It is going to be absolutely awful but you should be there when it happens if you can. Since then I have often asked myself if life is worth living knowing I'm going to experience more deaths in the family. Life is both a gift and a curse.

Our worldview of "death" feeds into our fear. Fear of the unknown.

Death used to ne celebrated and revered as the end of this cycle and the beginning of new ones. I'm sure your loved one would wish to communicate this with you to ease your thoughts of them, and perhaps your own considering the mortality of the physical vessel we adopt

Death is rebirth, a new beginning. Your light shall never extinguish

Exactly this

kek
perfect way to summarize this whore

kek wtf

take that fucking necklace away and she would actually look like a normal girl

MOAR TWERKING PLEASE

bump

Dump
imgur.com/a/eIbOG

>imgur.com/a/eIbOG
gross dump right here

I have a story
> be me 8
>tragically lose my parents
>it happened right infront of me in an alley

do you wear a cowl and fight crime now?

is acne her best asset ?

>Be me, 6 years old.
>Parents get separated and I go and live with my mother.
>My birthday is approaching, its decided I can have it at mcdonalds.
>holyfuckyes
>literally the first person I call is my fucking dad, hes the first person I want to invite
>he is excited, thrilled I called him. Tells me he "wouldn't miss it for the world"
>my dad died a month before my birthday.

is that going to be your excuse when the FBI archives this thread, gets your IP then arrests you for looking for nudes of this girl? That shit didn't fly on To Catch a Predator, fyi

I still e remember his name DAMN YOU JOE!! *gruff voice *IM BATMAN
n-no who would do that?
Alfred he knows to much

Ha ha
Suck shit. Your dad is dead

I'm Australian

Ironically, so am I.

Cunt died on the shitter

> slam their asses over the head
what

Struth hey cunt?!
That a shitty way to go