Do you like Latinas?

Do you like Latinas?

Yeah but I couldnt eat a whole one

could you eat a Latina butt?

that's bullshit

most are cute

also, 5'3 is barely under average height for women

Man I grew up around Latinos all over the place. I played soccer and was the token white boy at dozens of Quinceanera parties. I had friends from Mexico. Bolivia El Salvador Guatemala and Chile. Mestizo women are short ugly and fat.

you're a fag, you're just mad because you couldn't get any mestiza qts

I live around tons of mestizas and a lot of them are qt as fuck

I dated a Bolivian chick that barely spoke English. She had a van and a fake ID. We used drink beers and fuck in her van. She taught me how to eat pussy and showed me where the clit is. There are good looking Latinas but most of them are short ugly and fat. I'm telling you.

do you live in DC/NoVa by any chance?

and how can you tell me, I live in an area with Latinas also

Yea I do wtf. That's creepy

latina gf, been together for 2.5 years. Absolutely fucking amazing

the reason I know is because most Bolivians in the country live around there

are you from Annandale/Falls Church?

nice boobs!

what does her ass smell like?

Close enough. And almost all of them are hideous lol

I know a qt Bolivian girl from that area

Sure, my first kiss was a little mexican girl named Maria, back when I was in kindergarten.

Same

I second this

have do you more ?

Probably the same girl lol jk. Here's your typical Latin bitch when they get older. 4'9 and busted face with a fridge body.

latinas are the fucking best

What are the chances it was the same girl and she was just a slutty little shit?

nigga all day, everyday!

That ass kinda hairy

u mad

I don't even mind

moaaaaaarrrrrr

Aight you keep believing there's qt Latinas walking around everywhere you go. Good looking Latina girl is like a needle in a haystack.

Only when their ass slamming against my cock

Every Latino on my soccer team had sisters and they were all ugly as fuck. Literally every single one lol finding a good looking Latina is like finding a unicorn lol

kinda? i'm a dude and my ass isn't even close to that hairy

Morbidly obese in a few years. No, they age like hot yogurt.

that's such bullshit, I see tons of hot Latinas here in New York and I've seen plenty in Pennsylvania as well

Kek Wtf is up with that hairy ass??

No, they should la-tin-a back to their country

>I see tons of hot Latinas

doubt

You can doubt me all you want, it doesn't change the fact that there's tons of hot Latina ass in New York

Yes, yes I do.

your argument could be made on literally any race

>tons of hot Latina ass in New York

Lol no. They're all 4 ft tall and overweight. And they get pregnant too easy. I got a Latin bitch pregnant when I came in her hair

that's bullshit

Except no. If you took 100 Latinas 100 white girls 100 black girls and 100 Asians at random I guarantee you will have a higher ratio of beautiful girls among the white chicks and Asians than you would among the Latinas and blacks.

this is the most stupid i ever read

WEABOO ALERT

KEN SAMA DETECTED

No. Theres tons of latinas where I live and I turn like three or four down every semester, not even a hump and dump they are all just short, fat, usually ugly but all of them act like some fucking jersey shore girl, bitchy, huge whore, super dramatic, flip shit if you even look at another bitch, plus they all smoke weed and hang out with cholos

This nigga gets it.

>I turn like three or four down

yeah right

Tru dat

No

answer from a Latino Guy

qt!

grew up walking distance from Mexico. Literally been chased out of Mexico after a federale planted coke on me...and I can say with absolute authority...

THAT YOU ALL ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS

LATINAS ARE HOT

I do all the time.

Ugly people are usually around other ugly people...so yeah you're probably right

I'll STILL fuck!

Lots of testosterone. My girlfriend has a mustache.

Got a nose, but I'll STILL fuck.

I don't know what your saying but this chick looks pretty hot to me

yes. a lot. Answer from Germany. Latinas were the friendliest women I've ever met. Italians are good too

cuban & mexican

The problem with Brazilian girls is that unless
they are from a mixed bloodline they never look
like this. The ones with more Euro blood tend to
have smaller, flatter tits and flat asses.

I like latinas like the one in OP lol... unfortunately most of them do not look like her... I dated one once, she was cool but it didn't work out... her family was off putting though, they didn't like me cuz I was white which made me feel very awkward... but i was fucking their daughter in the ass on a regular basis so that could've been part of it too

if you hadn't fucked her ass in front of them they wouldn't have known

moar latina qts

>Do you like Latinas?
OF FUCKING COURSE,
What kind of question is that, are you homosexual?

build the wa...wait

this is false lmao

>Thinking she's actually a Mexican citizen who lives in Mexico

It’s because they are actively avoiding you.

Mexico is just like the USA, it's a melting pot of bloodlines, except niggers.

Mexicans come in any color/shade, you just need to know where to look, and leave the ghetto you're living in to find some class girls that don't put on their eyebrows with sharpies

fukcing
WOW
O
W

also, more?

FFS

? what are u even talking about