What sex act would you most enjoy watching your sister take part in?

what sex act would you most enjoy watching your sister take part in?

My sis licking my gf's clit from underneath while I fuck her doggy

/thread

None, if you had an actual sister you'd know.

faggot

Well I mean my real sisters molested the FUCK outa me so nothing.

Although I'd love to fuck the shit outa my little sister from another mister.

getting murdered

Do half siblings count?, because one of my half sisters I would love to watch masturbate / bone her myself.

incest fucking for hours with multiple orgasms and with creampie!!!

?

I agree user, I wanna fuck your sis too.

My sis, anything..

sauce???

bbc anal

gang rape, id be the last guy and I would clean her up and take her home while she sobs

Snuff

Being born.

Either of my sisters: wouldn't want to see them in any sexual situation. Incest is pathetic.

My step sister ... that is another matter altogether. Not blood related and has the most lickable ass I have ever seen. Would love to watch a video of me eating her ass .. mostly because I want to eat her ass again

got this from sisters phone.

want to suck her tits.

the one where she was created

Got any more?

scissoring alison brie

Mia Khalifa

While I didn't jump or flinch, my heartbeat did quicken. 6/10, try for a flashier one next time user.

Don't encourage them to do that you moron. I enjoy the ones that aren't so startling. It pisses me off but I can still have a chuckle at the end.

On back her on the floor, 69ing her teenage daughter, slurping up the creampie my dog served her daughter's pussy, while my dick is getting licked clean off her mother's juices by the kiddo.

how boring

Story?

:(

Any fucking position ever

Newfag spotted

Thats weak user gotta do better next time 3/10

Already had sex with my sister.
But watching her her get eaten out by Eva Green would be lovely.

to the anons who have ever had real sex with your sisters, what was it like?

how old were you both?

I liked it I think, but she started when I was 12, so I really didn't know any better. These days I have an incest fetish and can't get off unless it's with her. But since she decided she's a born-again christian now the next best thing is thinking about her during sex, and let me tell you that sucks hard.

how old was she and did you ever tell somebody?

when was the last time you guys had sex?

15 first time (twins)

pegging me

Like normal sex but with someone you love completely.

can you explain more?

did you have a romantic relationship with her?

were you boyfriend and girlfriend?

She and I were (and still are) really close (as in we live together)
Best friends, brother & sister, soul mates etc call it what you want.
From the day we were born to present day it's rarely gone a day where we have not seen each other.
Being twins we had the same class, same hours in school.
We got a job at the same place, moved to our apartment etc.
Only thing keeping us from being a normal couple out in the open is the law.

BDSM-themed, bareback gangbang/breeding parties. I'd love to see her impregnated by random, unknown BBC.

She already only dates black guys, so there is hope.

>how old was she and did you ever tell somebody?
16, she's 4-5 years older, depending on which month. Told therapists and girlfriends, but never parents. They wouldn't have cared anyway, too drunk most of the time.

>when was the last time you guys had sex?
Sometime around my 15th birthday, was the first time I decided to be in charge of how we do it, after a bit of struggling/wrestling I had her on all fours and my dick buried balls deep in her. Up to that point I always was on my back with her riding me until she was done, guess she prefers (ab-)using young boys that can't or won't fight back.

Empowering as fuck

still gets me hard to this day

Russian?

Asphyxiation.

BBC gangbang

Your sister is mia Khalifa?

me fucking her vigorously while she begs for more in missionary, spooning and kneeling-behind positions. in this order.