Is it ever okay to beat women?

Is it ever okay to beat women?

liveleak.com/view?i=77c_1463825188

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z3Wyslekg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is either, a cuck, a woman, or took the romantic period literally

For the same reasons you would beat a man.

It's always okay.

So many conflicting answers

It often is. I don't think it was in this case though

Only in self-defense, and only after you've blocked a few attacks but she won't stop attacking.

The guy in that video though is a genuine scumbag. I wouldn't mind stomping his face in for free.

No, beating her is no good. If she misbehaves spank her the same you would a child.

Gooks are a strange people.

Cuck

Oh and I forgot to mention that you should stop as soon as she covers up. And just use open-handed slaps.

>Is it ever okay to beat women?

It can be if you believe in equality.

if she deserves it then yes.

I'm sorry that you never received a mother's love. Seriously, if you received a mother's love, at the minimum you would have some respect for women.

Only with an open hand and only for their own good

I'll let Sean Connery explain:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

>Seriously, if you received a mother's love,
That's the strangest sort of shaming I've ever seen.

based

What's the story behind that vid? Can anyone here read ching chang? Did that guy get arrested at least?

Bitch was trippin

Why post a video when there is zero context and the only language spoken is monkey?

I want to know the story behind that vid..

that gook is either really really weak or he was hitting with a lot less than full force. if an average healthy man with zero training would hit any woman full force the consequences would never be the same

Well, Asian men are pitifully weak. Haven't you seen the webm of that Chinese guy stomping a baby for 5 minutes but the baby walks away without a scratch.

Lol whats the story here

You don't know this classic meme?

Yes. They beat u, beat them back

CONSEQUENCES

why did that one girl turn her head so quickly even though she had a mask on? can gooks really identify one another by their eyes?

Beating anyone without reason is nigger tier

That being said, if you're attacked you should defend yourself regardless of their gender and beat some ass.

Why wouldn't it be ok to hit women? We're all equal, right?

Kick her right in the pussy.

gook men beat gook women, gook women beat gook men, gook mothers beat gook children, gook fathers beat gook children, GOOKS BEAT GOOKS nothing new

wut?

WILL

NEVER

It's normally necessary to beat a woman at least a little before raping her

The consequences will never be the same... the internet police are on their way... I sexually abuse my daughter and that is why shes a prepubescent cam whore.... Sup Forums will let you know bro

be the same. STFU faggot.

It is halal, brother

WE

TEEF

They did fight for equality
So give then equality

It's effective thought you bastard child.

either that or azns are incredibly resilient. that kid that got run over by 2 cars and still took 8 days to die comes to mind. side note chinks are fucking unable to care about the value of human life

you see your mother in every woman?
what the fuck is wrong with you?

this... is used to believe otherwise, I was a white knight and a "gentleman" but have since taken the red pill and learned otherwise.

Never beat a woman unless your life is in danger, but a good slapping is in order when she disrespects you.

This, if she has a weapon or some shit beat her teeth in. If she threatens your gf's or your children's lives beat her teeth in. If she kills your pet or destroys your expensive prized possessions beat her teeth in.

But show the same restraint you would a man if she is just in your face talking shit. Or get a girl to beat her up.

rare

THIS NIGGA

oooh...you done backtraced now
leave manuel alone

Also watch the video for fuck's sake. It's 10 girls getting 1 guy to beat up a girl putting up literally no fight whatsoever, I'd hate to know what she actually could ever have done to deserve that.

panama is not rare newfag

Only if you're a cop

Statistically, the woman usually strikes the first blow. Hit her back. She deserves it.

A classic.

Sorry, wait. So you're saying that I should be grateful that my mother was abusive and insane, because if she had been a good mother I would have become a cuck?

I'm going to have to think about that one user, that's some heavy shit.

This. If women don't want my hefty meat grabbers blackening their faces like Cajun fish, they need to use their words.

Dayumn.

Cuck.

Depends

You mad?

Yes. A women is just a person. If they're being delierately provocative or attack you first your completely justified in cunt punting the bitch. Outside of this you're the asshole.

>Is it ever okay to X

The answer to that is always yes, there will always be a good reason to do anything

>Mother's Love

I have no problem there just a Mother's skewed indoctrination.

My sister and I were both adopted and only 6 months apart in age... I taught to NEVER hit her no matter what. In the 14 years I had to spend with my "sister" I had been hit head with a tee-ball bat, face smashed with a heavy rock, a loaded .44 magnum and a .12 gauge pointed to my head (this is just the major shit) and every time i retaliated in self defense with "violence" I was given a lecture by my mom and dad: "never hit a woman"

She would always be the "victim" in every situation. Its no wonder I dated women that would punch and slap me with every argument and I would freeze.

To be fair, they grew up in a time when women never gave a man any reason to react with violence, but the values passed on to men from the days of yore have not been passed on to women. Most have no problem with violence against men and cant go from assailant to "victim" in a split second if you respond instinctively...

bullets and bludgeons don't discriminate

that said don't expect to be seen as in the right because of the fucked up society we live in. You we need to have the stength of knowing you're right.

*(imagining the satisfaction of back handing your nagging wife without consciquence)

They want equality so lets give them the same stipulations as men when it comes to hitting one another.

That video pisses me off.

here, this should lift your spirits
youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z3Wyslekg