Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Anons
girl is 3 1/2 hour drive away, is that too far to drive to fuck.

need your opinions

pic unrelated.

dunping a few as tribute.

Yes.

/thread

Yes. Don’t . Just don’t.

Depends on the girl and what you'd get. We need pics for further evaluation.

Dont have any unfortunately... 6.5/10 and its been like 2 months.

Do it Sup Forumsro. We all need a vacation every once in a while. How certain are you about getting lucky?

100% certain, and i am off the next 2 days...

You gotta be 100% sure. Like, clearly hear her saying "i'm horny lets fuck" kinda clear.

yeah its that clear. im certain of that.

Sauce!

then why are you even asking? Can you crash at her place?

About 8 years ago when I was 21, I drove 3ish hours to fuck a girl I actually met on Omegle.

My idiot friends and I got the idea to smoke weed with someone via Omegle. After wading through about 10 minutes of dicks, we found a slutty looking blonde girl who was into it.

After about 10m, she had to go, but asked for my number out of the 5 guys, which was actually a pretty big ego boost cuz recent breakup. We actually met up the next night at her school in NJ about 3ish hours away, and had a fun but trashy night.

I had been seriously contemplating suicide at the time, so I basically ignored every cautionary thought I had and just went with it.

I brought some mdma, she had an oxycontin for us to split, and we spent the night seeing how much cum I could fill her with. She mentioned at one point that she was in on/off relationship with a girl and was just missing dick, so that's why she was on Omegle.

I left the next day and that was it, went on with my life and actually felt pretty great for the first time post-breakup, didn't catch any STD's or get her pregnant.

10/10 would do it again.

sorry man, no salsa

yeah, i can.

i think that about settles it.

thanks anons for the input, heres some more.