To those of you who think it's a conspiracy... listen to this shit. Rich people are weird

To those of you who think it's a conspiracy... listen to this shit. Rich people are weird.

youtu.be/SPZFN6VFFow

Bumping for come the fuck on. I've seen conspiracy theory posts all day. If his brother is this fucked in the head then I don't doubt and neither does the brother, that he was the shooter.

One could say and various news sources that he is still "shook up" from the incident but if you watch this video, anyone could say that this family is fucked up. He defended him The whole conference without ONCE condoling to the victims of this massacre.

Hey. Ummm I've got some bad news. Your brother just murdered 50 people.

He's a killer.

Teleological bullshit.

People need a reason for everything and if they don't get it, they make one up. The guy just didn't give a fuck and he did something terrible before killing himself.

Point being, If you are thinking about doing this, just kill yourself instead.

Yeah his brother sounds fucking nuts here too. The reporters are asking the most basic, easy questions and this nutball is just going off on them.

well it does run in the family, this guy should be kept in a cage until we can determine his likelyhood of commiting a mass murder like his brother did.

there is NO fucking way you can express condolences after someone did something this heinous. I'd rather he spit at the news reporters than try to even begin expressing condolences if my loved one died from his brothers hands.

NAH, I'd rather give my family bad fame!

Little FYI his father was on the FBIs most wanted list and he was really good at hiding his criminal plans and hatching them out of nowhere like Paddock did.

You're an idiot, he's in shock and baffled. You don't have time to calmly answer questions when you find out your own flesh and blood murdered 58 people

Also, around the 20-minute mark he admits that he's done a lot of bad shit, he just doesn't have a record because he's "smarter than the average bear." Sounds like a classic case of a bunch of assholes who slipped through the legal cracks. Agree 100% that law enforcement needs to keep a close eye on this guy going forward.

No time yet he stands there and rants for 35 fucking minutes. Ooooook.

Yeah, his father most likely had a very high IQ if he was able to escape from a prison and live for 9 years on the run. I'd estimate Stephen Paddocks IQ to be somewhere around 140-160. Just an evil genius that's all. Evil geniuses are extremely rare so nothing to worry about, let's move on now!

Seems to be a theme for this guy's family.

No rich white people are mostly weird. Look at trump. They get handed money because of privilege and can't handle the power.

You've never been in that situation or anything even remotely similar.

I've actually known someone who's brother murdered multiple people and their reaction was very similar. They don't know how to respond almost. It's completely understandable.

So brothers of mass murderers like to rant to the press. Cool story.

Because he knows his brother did not do this

I've been in a similar situation. My grandmother murdered my little brother. First thing, I thought was coming up with a reason why she would do it only to become angry a few weeks later knowing she had no reason to do such a thing. Shocking events= believing they had no reason turning slowly into hating the person for what they did even though you will never understand WHY?!

They wont leave him alone they keep calling they keep knocking on his door he keeps getting calls from people saying they are going to kill him and the fact that the fbi nigger that keeps forcing ppl to cause mass shootings ight have got to him now.

I guess 35 minutes for you is how long it takes to completely process a mass murderer being your own brother that sound about right? Say if your parents died a day ago and you're asked all these questions you think you can answer calmly? Can you casually talk about their deaths as if they were a year old?

You can listen to the brother all you want, he's trying to figure out why his brother did it you fucking idiot, what would he be doing not talking to the media? Wouldn't that seem fucking suspicious? Anything he does or doesn't do makes him a bad guy fuck off troll, if only you were in that crowd.

I doubt I would want to talk to the press at all. I certainly wouldn't go out there and respond with combative ranting to their polite, simple questions. That doesn't do any good for anyone.

At 7:27 cocaine falls out of his nose

Goodluck with the FBI investigating your reasons for not talking

OMFG LOOK AT THE URL FIRST 2 LETTERS SP FOR WHO?

I just realized this is exactly what a person on coke sounds like

Complete silence would be suspicious. But there is a very big difference between complete silence and a 35-minute rant. If their family has so much money, hire a PR person and release a statement to the media through them.

His pinoy waifu is connected to billionare ceo of biotech company, sponsored by former cia spook to get usa visa. This shit stinks hard and its a fuckin coverup.

It's mostly about defending his brother as he knew him, not as a killer. Of course you have to fucking ventilate to someone.

He looks unhinged and unstable af. It's like he doesn't fully know what is going on. Who let him speak to reporters?

His brother murdered over 50 people in cold blood. There is no way to defend that. It's pointless to try. Trying to do so in front of a national audience just makes him look like an asshole too.

I give up, 2017 where you can't express your thoughts and feelings for 35 minutes.

Why are you referring this to my post? I'm arguing for what you are arguing you fucking idiot

Guy looks somewhat jewish - bald, connected earlobes, small upper lip.

Ok, then you should agree with my reply too.
Eric Paddock, is that you?

Why don't you try and reply to the ignorant faggot that dont know when a person is in shock and disbelief instead of making someone agree with what you're saying when we already have a mutual understanding, Danley is that you hun? Fucking idiot

wtf are you basing this estimate on?

>more unnecessary ranting
Eric, you really should lay low until this all blows over, bud.

>Eric Paddock, is that you?

yeahs sure it's him. He is spending his retirement time on Sup Forums arguing with kids.

It's Stephen, you idiot, sigh you don't even know everyones name that are involved at least get the shooter right kid

Eric, for the hundredth time, your brother is dead. He killed a bunch of people and then he killed himself. You aren't him. He's gone. Now go refill your coffee mug and stay inside this time.

Your grandmother just knew that death was preferable to a life of shame and anger inflicted by your incessant molestations.