Africa must become a center of knowledge again

Africa must become a center of knowledge again

Woah Tech n9ne looks old

>again

Yes actually
read books
You also have no comedic talent and you have no social skills

Nigger

Yeah, good one. Africa has not been a "centre of knowledge" since the Library of Alexandria was torched, and that wasn't even a black civilisation.

Shit, just stop butchering albinos for witchcraft and we'll be impressed. Baby steps, y'know?

Lol

>you have no social skills
how would a random nigger on Sup Forums know?

So you consider africa a "Center of knowledge" if some greeks export books and store them there?

You realize there are people in Africa other than starving children and Somali pirates, right? They have universities and cities and shit.

proof

It's a closer claim to fame than the shitshow they have going on right now, the Africans *or* the Greeks, now that I think about it.

Africans ain't done shit since they invited slavery, and we don't even get none of that

>some other random dude says nigger
>I haz made proof
>we wuz kangz
this is why nobody will take you niggers serious

>again.

I guess we can return their vast wealth of knowledge, passed across hundreds of generations, on how to bang sticks together while simultaneously staying in the stone age as hunter gatherers for 2000 years longer than any other people on the planet.

I mean they really do have an uncanny ability to completely avoid things like domesticating a single animal OR a single plant while the entire world around them advances.

Africa hasn't been a center for knowledge since man first left that god forsaken place, and the white people made it better, they never seem to advance very far since then, they just keep farting outside help

They just keep getting outside help,
Fucking autocorrect

I interpret "farting outside help" as them begging for it

>domesticating a single animal OR a single plant
Go do research on how much of the food you eat originates from african soil you mong

>invited
you got enough mental slavery bich

Yeah man, I pretty much only eat chocolate

and who do you think showed em how to do it?
you dimwitted pile of shit