How do I stick up to my dad Sup Forums? I hear him talking shit behind my back whenever I leave the room...

How do I stick up to my dad Sup Forums? I hear him talking shit behind my back whenever I leave the room. Also he keeps driving me out 2 miles from home every day and leaving me out in the countryside, making me walk back because he says that I'm lazy. Problem is I'm a pudgy 18yo and he's pretty ripped ex-army man. Anybody here ever fought their dad? If so tell me what it was like.

You are luck he doesn't kick your fat ass out of his house, you unappreciative cocksucker

OP is a faggot

It only hurt the first couple of inches. Then I relaxed and got used to it.

Figure out what you want and go for it.

Before you can stand up for yourself, you have to know what you stand for.

you've obviously never had anal sex, faggot. the deeper it gets, the more it hurts.

Butt it hurts in a good way

This

Nah son contact social services, shouldn't like like that, might suck at first but after you have and a job you'll feel better

Stupid fat fuck stop eating and go to the gym. Your dads trying to help you lose weight and better your self so maybe a women will actually fuck you one day.But you would rather be the stupid fat fuck nobody

Start running back instead of walking u faggot shit
Then tell him to take you 3 miles
Then 4
Then 5
Then pull a Forrest gump and run away literally for 3 years

i have 2 questions.. first one. if he drives you out every day, why do you keep repeating to get in the car. obviously he is just going to do it again.

Second question, why dont you just move out, if you cant change the circumstances of the situation you are in, change the situation. say fuck you guys, you're assholes and move the fuck out man,

I didnt read the rest of your post but I think you mean "Stand up" not stick up

Stop being a pussy and do as your dad says. Get a job and start working out you lazy faggot

Yeah that's a great idea. Get fit and possibly get a job to pay your own way and he'll probably start treating you like his son. Spend some time with him to rekindle that broken relationship. Then when he drops you off one night for your regular jog back home, never come back and leave him heartbroken

FPBP

Next time he drops you off, don't go home. At least not for several hours. Make him worry about you.

Alpha up and kill him.

This is something a teenage girl would do.

Go to gym, get ripped, run faster than his car. No, but seriously man the fuck up, get in shape and yell back when you have to.
Also try and seek indepenedence (job, income, etc..)

Just blame him
"I'm your son, you raised me this way, you failed to teach me to be a man, this is your failure not mine"
Have him shell out for personal trainer, get swole, crush puss etc. If you want to destroy him just fuck his wife, you heard me.

Yeah thats right. He should man up and fuck his mom. That will show his dad who is boss

How about you take a fucking hint and get in shape? Stop being such a disappointment.

Yeah I won. It's a lose lose fool

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything

Op. This is your dad. Get off Sup Forums and go work out you lazy son of a bitch

you'll lose the fight, the respect, your dad, your dignity, etc
all dads are the same, mine is exactly the same except for the ripped veteran part all is the same
>autistop.gif

10/10

Because he tells me to get in the car and I'm too scared to say "no".

I can't move out because school.

my dad always loved me not a faggot, but he helped me through life and taught me shit made sure that i treated people right etc etc, but he talked shit behind my back when he was drunk as fuck but hes in prison for arson now, so op i would say dont fight your dad just accommodate yourself to your gay dads standards suck up life and do your best then move out when you have the chance or go full punch to the face for life and move out at 18 take your pick.

>How do I stick up to my dad Sup Forums?

Shoot him.

>Problem is I'm a pudgy 18yo and he's pretty ripped ex-army man.

Why don#t you just move out?

But you are a lazy useless teen... who cry's on Sup Forums about his daddy... could be worse you could be black and have no daddy...

Just lose wait fat boy. If you just lose the bitch tits and get ripped you will earn your abusive father respect. Join a gym and start eating healthy. Give up sweats, soft drinks and fast food. Also make fun of your dads PTSD to piss him off.

>2 miles

Move out and get functional hobbies you autistic Fuck. Next time your dad takes you out to the woods, how bout you try walking the OPPISITE direction for a change and come back when you're someone who is at least slightly tolerable

You are 18 you little bitch.

Get some self respect and move out on your own and take care of yourself.

You are lucky your father doesn't throw you the fuck out and make you grow up.

"He makes me walk because I'm fat.".

Cry me a river you little fat bitch shit.

You want you father to respect you like a man then move out and be your own man.

He treats you like a little bitch child because you act like a little bitch child.

Two miles is nothing.

If it were me you would walk five miles a day six days a week.

You are a fat little bitch who cries about his father not taking care of him the way he thinks he deserves when you are already 18 years old.

What a fucking waste of life you are. I hope you do try to "fight your dad" and he beats the fuck out of you and leaves you bleeding in the yard with your lard pouring out onto the grass.

I have to walk 4 miles to get to the range, then 4 miles back. IT's good for you, fatty.

I stood up to my dad when I was 14. I caught him doing something terrible and he thought the way to silence me was to call a family meeting and threaten everyone ( he was a marine and teaches karate ). I came downstairs and walked up to him and threw a punch, but he did some move and got me in some hand lock on the floor. Next thing I knew my Grandad was beating the fuck out of him ( he was terrified of his dad (my Grandad)). We have never seen my dad again which is sad really. My family always talk of the day that I 'took out' my dad, which is sweet, but all I did was had the balls to stand up to him. Grandad did the rest.

Stop being an embarrasment so he speaks proudly of you behind your back and drives 2 miles to pick you up from your rugby match.

Ask him to help you get fit and stop being a disappointment to him.

>Also he keeps driving me out 2 miles from home every day and leaving me out in the countryside,

lol'd hard, thanks sir, you made my day.

Get a job and move out or a loan and go to school or join military and youll be free

Like I said in the the girl thread.

Sounds like your dad is a nut job loser, ditch him man

make sure to leave your shirt somewhere along the way back with some blood stains and a little ripped up, dont contact anybody

bring a wildling home for dinner and steal his sword in the middle of night

This is someone handling a situation with pride, nice man

Considering he's going to thunderclap your flabby babyface if you try to confront him, you have to make this look like an accident. Death by misadventure.

>martial arts instructor

Pedo, amirite?

Fake and gay.. he has straight teeth

if you cant fight him go full psycho so he will get scared of you

get a debit card and sign up at planet fitness drink a redbull for energy if you have too :) go burn about 500 calories there and you will lose a pound each week :) its what I did I feel so muh better and comfortable with my body I went from 5'11 220 to 160 :)

do this
or/and go to gym
AND finish the damn school with respectable grades
He's put in 18+ years of life into you, make the damn man proud you sack of mantitties

Just start sobbing and saying you're going to kill yourself every time you hear something you don't like. Whenever you get in the car with him, start hyperventilating and saying you're going to have a heart attack. When he asks what's wrong, tell him it's because you're afraid he'll drop you off again. If he does, call 911 and say you can't breathe. Start telling everyone you meet how your dad is horrible to you, just to ruin his reputation, and maybe join a support group for abusive fathers. Fill out 20-30 job applications, and ask him to take you to each interview, which you will intentionally bomb. Start wearing makeup, and asking him to call you "her" and "she". Use the word "literally" at least once per sentence. Hopefully he'll kill himself in a couple of months. God bless, user.

Fighting your dad is a lose/ lose unless you really hate him. Just tell him to fuck off and move out.

dude don't you watch news?
guns are YOUR way to get respect when you aren't able to take it yourself...

>stop eating and go to the gym
>stop eating
Eat correctly* and go to the gym. Shit advice like that is how people go from fat-fat to skinny-fat.

Dude that's really cold hearted, but sweet revenge , I dough OP would do it too beta faggot