>i'm asian
*vomits*

cute

>How old were you when you realized that white women were a meme
A meme? No they're real. btw, nice qt.

Shh, it's okay. You are and will always be America's hat

>How old were you when you realized that western women were a meme

fixed

I live in Indiana, I pretty well always knew they weren't what they were cracked up to be. But at least they aren't black.

Hey at least he isnt a race mixer

did i witness the birth of a meme today?

That's scary af

you jerk off and stop right when you're about to cum and back off. then start playing with your nipples and make yourself cum from nipple stimulation while jerking off. then lube up your fingers and stick them into your ass and give yourself a prostate massage while fucking a fleshlight and massaging your nipples and prostate for a triple-whammy orgasm.

then you get a couple nice big black dildos, one for sucking, one for fucking, maybe a third for rubbing your cock against. get a suction cup and line up all those dildos on the wall and suck them off.

then go to a gloryhole. find the biggest, meanest black cock and get fucked until you cum multiple times. get a stall with two holes so you can get fucked while you suck.

now you've probably lost all shame and can just invite guys over on craigslist to fuck your asshole silly and gangrape you into the little sissy bitch white boi you are.

Upper tier white qts are unmatched in the world but mid-tier Asian/Latina girls are 10x better than mid-tier white girls.

How old were you when you realized all women were a meme?

This picture always manages to creep me out.

non-Western women aren't really white, but I'd still take the most busted Slav over chinky eyes

2d women are also women. Are you gay?

M--MOAR!

I was 18.

Who's your waifu?

I aint gay, but I like sucking dick sometimes you know what I mean?

>A leaf being a fag

How suprising

I just said I'm not gay lol
It's only for my bros, and it's a no homo thing we all do it to each other lol

She's so fucking hideous, of all the japs you could've posted, why her? Your taste is so incredibly shit, I think you're really just a pedophile deep down.

Most japs are pretty ugly. Even if they have a good face, their nose always looks like shit, and their unshaved shit and dark holes... no thank you.

You give out bro jobs? Sorry, but that's gay.

I already told u, I'm not fukkin gay dude
Giving head is known to produce higher testosterone levels, if anything, it makes me more alpha

My tastes > (you)rs

She's 20

And that's why you don't nuke people, merica.

I didnt say anything

Stop being so insecure

>women
Women are all scum.

How sad and frustrated do you have to be to get triggered so hard by a picture of a gookette

I know what you're saying my leaf-brother. If we were friends I'd suck yo dick.

ya u did dude u called me a faggot and a leaf. just because I sometimes, ok, SOMETIMES, like to suck dick doesnt mean im gay. I don't like women but I do like anime girls/traps. Once again, NOT GAY.

>tfw I still would

>Asian """"""woman""""""

An alpha faggot

they are not meme, idiot.

>Ladyboys
>Make shrieking sounds during sex
Are you saying Asian women (and men) aren't memes themselves?

Aihara Enju
She's super cute and cuddly and also tough and she has a dark feral past but she was tamed with the power of love.

far left and second from right are ok for me.

That doesn't really make any sense. Were you taking a sturdy shit while typing this?

Cute waifu, dude.

>A sturdy shit

Like a wall building type of shit?

Something you can make bricks out of?

Why are you so cranky, roo roo?

Very cute.

are you being ironic or are you for real

Much much harder. How do you think they make the houses they live in?

P O O
O
O

I'm not cranky, Indaloo. People just don't seem to like people who defecate on the streets. In fact, how are you even online when you haven't even figured out how to use a toilet?

>Nice try Pajeet

A man's waifu may not be real, but his feelings for her are always true.

She is very cute. But be careful she has a dark past full of abandonment and abuse and it's only through the power of love and friendship she learned that humans aren't all bad.
I'm very serious. My waifu is great and I've got pictures of her all over. I want to get a daki of her.

looks like nobody likes you outside your home, roo roo kun.

So much cranky in the morning, poor roo roo.

Half the people who see it find it scary
The other half find it hilarious
Makes me laugh every time

>Roo roo
Kek

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Has the poo on your fingers gotten under certain keys or something?