Did you vote yes, Ausfags?

Did you vote yes, Ausfags?

Yes. Gotta cash in on that pink dollar.

hell yeah

nope
poofters and thots begone

But Christfags are worse than poofters.

I voted no because why should the wants and needs of a few fags and dykes take precedence over something that a larger number of people consider sacred?

i guess its a good thing we're voting on poofters and not christcucks then you fagget

Because it’s not sacred, fren. The barrier to getting married is very low. And let’s face it, it won’t really impact other people’s lives.

Yeah, I'm afraid it is. Not just to Christians either, go ask a bunch of Muslims whay they think of it.

They best start buying buildings to throw people off, because most have anti-suicide shit.

Gov has too much power already. Let the fags marry

No one actually holds marriage sacred.

Yep. I figure if i get to be miserably married, everyone else should be able to be miserable too.

Repeal don’t change.

I voted no, but if anyone at my university knew that I'd be publically lynched.

like 2 in 3 marriages end in divorce .. which is against Christian doctrine any way .. how is it sacred any more lol

I voted no.
Not enough information to be ok with a marriage overhaul.
Also, I believe in the slippery slope, because it's come true thus far.

Why would it be such a bad thing for Genny the Gender Unicorn to be a part of the school curriculum? I wouldn't want my kids believing everything a teacher tells them anyway.

yeah i did, my brother sucks dicks and i think he deserves to get married to the dick if he wants

I remember when school was for learning Maths and English...

No

I believe the focus of the gender bullshit is to reduce bullying. There's always been bullshit taught of that nature for that purpose.

Given a choice, I'd vote against it, but honestly I can't see any harm coming of it. It's just another stupid trend that will die hard.

If you don't vote yes you're legitimising the government pissing away $122mil because they don't have the balls to actually do their job.

>I believe the focus of the gender bullshit is to reduce bullying.

Lol

Because when you think of neo feminists and SJWs, you think of reasonable behavior and self control in the interests of social peace.

ANU fag detected.

Fuck its bad

Most people are fairly reasonable and will remain so for the foreseeable future, so the SJW bullshit will never go so far that it ruins society.

...have you ever opened a history book, ever? Radical movements wreck societies all the time. They don't even have to be numerous, just more willing to fight than others.

Fraticelli, Jacobins, Bolsheviks, Nazis, Khmer Rouge. History is brimming with dangerous radicals.

There's too many people willing to fight it though.

Bearing?