Any koreans?

Any koreans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MfJiGDRckH4
youtube.com/watch?v=YtPsTieXSfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm looking for some hard to find songs. If you can help me I'll give you a nice prize.

Living in Korea at the moment

Perfect.

Do you know any of the songs? Especially the one at 5.30.

youtu.be/MfJiGDRckH4

no. why do you want to know anyway?

Because I like this stuff but have no idea how to find it.

Do you know any similar stuff? What you doing in Korea anyway?

U.S soldier. I've only heard some Korean pop stuff, but I don't really listen to it regularly

Korean pop is garbage.the traditional stuff is nice though.

Hope you're fucking all of those slurs. It's easy if you're white.

That is a really well painted fired egg, the guy looks like a caricature though.

fried*

It really is.
Do you like when fried eggs are cooked on high heat to make the brown edges?

That can be nice yeah, but my key preference in a fried egg is a runny yolk.
Unless you are making deviled eggs or something else that needs a hard boiled egg, you've ruined the egg if the yolk is just a bit solidified, at least in my opinion.

I hate Koreans so much. I mean dearly hate them. I worked for a corporate Hyundai motors office and all of the upper management was Korean. They’re intolerably shitty people. Mean all the time. Impolite. Rude as fuck. The Koreans who are not in upper management are back stabbing snakes who fuck with you so they look good to the upper bosses.

I’ll seriously love trump forever if he nukes North Korea. While I wish North and south would be wiped off the globe, I’ll happilly settle for one

Hmm a solid but still creamy yolk is always nice. Maybe you're just accustomed to runny egg because you grew up eating it.

That's sad to hear. They sound like the Chinese then. I thought they may be better.

I don’t know much about Chinese. I am sure they’re hard to work with.

Weirdly enough I’ve heard that the Japanese are decent to work with. That’s odd because I would expect them to be the worst of them all.

But really. Fuck Koreans. They’re also notoriously racist.

It's something about the consistency of a solid yolk I dislike. I've always asked for runny yolks since I was old enough to form a preference, my mom prefers them solid yet creamy like you, so I had that option as a kid as well.
I just personally like runny yolks more.

That's weird you thinK Japanese would be the worst. I guses you haven't dealt with them. They are the nicest, and most courtious people, and nothing like the rest of East Asians.

I wouldn't call then nice as much as I'd call them polite.
They kind of have a culture where they think Japanese people are better than everyone else, but they don't make a big deal out of it because they still wanna do business.

them nice*

That's interesting. I could be taking politeness for more than it is. Maybe they aren't good people deep down.

I'm sure they are fine in most cases, they just tend to be very guarded around other people.
I've met Japanese people who were genuinely nice people, but they had also done some traveling around the world meeting other people.

How to make perfect fried eggs;

Heat the pan enough that the egg starts cooking instantly
Cook the bottom until it unsticks or cooks fully on the bottom. If the sides are turning into bubbles, your oil is too hot.
Add a few tablespoons of water and put on a lid, reduce heat and leave for a few minutes
Remove lid and turn off heat. Let any residual water cook off briefly.

You're welcome

Koreans are notoriously racist, even by Asian standards.

Some people want the edges to bubble. It's a different style of frying an egg, not a wrong way or right way.

You pompous poof.

Examples?

OP here.

Anybody going to help me with the music?

Nah, this is an eggs and asian racism thread now.

Fair enough, if some people like overcooked eggs that's their choice. If you followed my recipe, you'd always get the same soft eggs with no undercooked white. Cook it however you want desu

Found it user

youtube.com/watch?v=YtPsTieXSfI

This is garbage.

no u