I want to kill myself Sup Forums. What crazy thing should I do before I end it all?

I want to kill myself Sup Forums. What crazy thing should I do before I end it all?

get laid

Already have. Multiple times

Just don't do it. Do other things instead. Doesn't really matter what it is. For my part you go scream and run in the middle of the road (making sure you will not die doing so of course).

Have a nice day/life.

Shout "I hate niggas" multiple times in a street in downtown Detroit

Sell all assets and send $ to me?

Paracetamol overdose

Book a room at the Mandalay bay

Get a hotel room in Vegas near a concert venue and go for the new high score

Order a ticket on the cheapest flight to Napal and buy hiking equipement and buy a survival book and learn how to pitch a tent. Then you can go and hike Langtang track for a couple of days, then when you are done with that go to Everest base camp. Then decide if you want to kill yourself.

Buy bitcoins with all your money and gief:

1F9vbYEdmMUs4L77 cmmZHv7mLQPrrN8PvJ
(Delete the gap in between, fag)

Get a better high score and we will love and remember you forever.

Terms apply, we may still call you autistic and make you a laughing stock.

>>implies he have fucked..
>>motherfucked

Make an epic Fallout: New Vegas IRL video and put it on YouTube. Try to beat the new record.

Have sex with the girl of ur dreams, give all ur things away to family and friends..... Say ur goodbyes..... Spend the last few days of ur life with ur best friends and loved ones......

No Jk op it's not that bad man up change ur self take responsibility help urself find ur dreams do good....... Life is too precious to throw away cause some kid at school told u off or a girl online broke ur heart or u don't look and are rich and famous as Justin bieber....

GET A JOB FIX UR LIFE TAKE CARE OF URSELD GO ADTER THAF GIRL AND LIVE YO LIFE OP...... DO IT JUST DO IT

>u
>ur
Underaged leave

Fuck your mom

XP is this final fantasy?

While in Nepal you may as well do the Annapurna circuit, it is also worth a hike before considering ending your life ,it will make you want to live

Are you fucking retarded or is this bait?

No just slight autism not even noticeable

Search the sex offender registry and hunt pedos

Stephen Paddock

I don't feel like killing off 95% of Sup Forums

Track down and torture drug dealers, make them tell you where all there money is hidden and find out who they work for. Keep working your way up the chain and getting drug money. Send me all the drug money you get, you won't need it because eventually you will be killed. It's a win-win situation. You take some shitty people out of circulation, I get some money and you get to die eventually.

Trips of truth

Oh! look, it's another faggot wanting some attention in Sup Forums.

Lets all give it to him so he can fuck off sooner.

liar.

rape the Pope,
>at least achieve penetration
>then you can kys or w/e you want to do
you would literally never be forgotten, who knows you might even spark a holy war.

watch cp

After climbing Everest you will want to kys after seeing all the bodies

Despite popular belief, Sup Forums isn't as pathetic as you.

Download many torrents and LET THEM SEED FOR ONCE

Break into the Vatican secret archives and release them to the public

Kill Shillary

>I want to kill myself

No, you don't. If you want a beer do you post that you want a beer on b, or do you walk to the fridge and get a fucking beer? What you want isn't death. What you want is an explanation of why life hurts.

This for gods sake. Seed literally everything

>Torrent everything and never seed anything
LITERALLY THE JOKER

Become a racing driver and take yourself out in a glorious firey crash,

Accept Christ as your Lord and saviour.

No no, you have to figure out a way into the middle of the crowd with your gun, uzi, something small enough to hide yet has big enough bullets to go through four or five people, spin slowly and shoot

If I ever get that bad my plan is to tie a very very long rope round a lamppost, get in my car and drive as fast, whilst driving I set myself on fire and crash in to a wall once my neck has been snapped via the rope.

You should do that if you want something crazy. Shit would be dope.