youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

send me $32.12

Congratulations mah nigga

Good for you

How'd you do it?

When did you start and with how much ?

cool, please invest in me,
i need 30K and I'll return it with 3% interest.
first monthly payment starts in 6 months.

Good shit. Read Atlas Shrugged and go double it

I'm an old fuck so been doing this a long time. Most important thing is find an employer with a good matching program on 401k. Most of you just take a job on salary and don't even know what the employer match on 401k is. Also, invest everything you save in an s&p 500 index fund. I went through the crash of 08-09 and lost 40% of my money but it all came back. It always does.

Vanguard fag? Nice me too

thats a helluva lot of dick

>Not even 0.5m

Doesnt show other debts if there are how fkn dumb are people show me a tax return with asset and liabilities

Break me off a piece pls

You'd have to be retarded to save this much while carrying debt. Come on man.

Good start. Don't lose your mind and blow it.

Whats your job? Any college? How long have u been with the same job?

>sp index
>not debt securities
>not making money during the crash

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM

And here's some more advice from OP. The biggest mistake I made was getting married. Not for the obvious reasons (although yes), I mean for financial reasons. If I hadn't gotten married and had kids, I'd probably be at 1 mill by now. Since I have gotten married I've bought 2 houses, 6 cars, God knows how much bullshit from target, so much fucking food, medical expenses for wife and kids, etc. Before I got married, it was just me and I was spending like 20/week on groceries, lived in a cheap apartment, had no car because didn't need one, etc.

I work in marketing user. Yes, college grad. I've worked for a number of companies over the years. Made decent money but nothing crazy. Most I made in a year was $115k. I actually make a lot less than that now but I've reduced my expenses.

Have you ever invested in penny stocks ? I'm a poor fag that did years ago not too bad. Need to fix car so getting kinda despreat need good pump dump penny stock group

Nice dude i have 12k to my name. Its the most ive ever had. Im 26 years of age. How am i doing in your eyes?

And yet you still won't be able to take it with you when you get hit by that random truck next week.

Do you have debt? Are you saving currently? Are you bringing in more cash each month then you are spending?

not OP. what is your job? when I was your age, I had 70k saved. I had been working since I was 18, and the least I made a month was about $1000. 12k is a good amount of money, but if you don't have at least 1 years worth of pay saved, then you aren't on track.

I have no debt at all. Im saving 20 percent of my income per month saving 725.00 dollars a month and the rest goes into checking. So i have 5k in the checking and the other 7k in separate savings accounts. I spend less than i earn each month.

I am an E5 in the Navy. I make ~4k a month. Like 2200 every 2 weeks depending on the euro. I get a 100$ raise in january

Inb4 welfare queen. Id die for this paycheck if they sent me in.

>2017
>Not taking what few jobs are left
>Blaming everything on millennials
>mfw "The Greatest Generation" built its success by selling out the future generations
>mfw we are living in late capitalism

You are delusional if you think everyone can acquire that amount of money.

You likely grew up with wealthy parents and had help every step of the way.

Plus if everyone saved up that amount of money, the economy would be ruined.

You're doing good then. Doesn't sound like you are investing anything though so you that's something you should look into, assuming you're not going to need the savings money any time soon

I plan on incesting(lol) once i put 10k in savings.
Thanks for the advice bros

i have around 1.5k in my account right now, not using it for anything but gas for my car

I make around 700 euros a month, what do u think??

PS: Im portuguese, the minimal wage is 550

gtfo weeb

ok, I was an E5 in the USMC, and I only make 2400 a month. you aren't saving enough. I had my first 10K when I was 20, and 70k six years later. OP is right, you need to invest which is what I did, but you also need to stop buying things that the Navy will give to you for free.

can confirm

Aww look at grandpa flexin for the kids kys

I'm pretty sure personal savings is great for the economy.

You're a useless retard either way, though.

send me three fiddy

Preorder me red dead redemption 2 for xbone

Kek right when the us about to collapse

good work on your hustle

You're just a fucking moron. How old are you idiot, if youre in your 50s and that's all you have then you're fucked. Getting married didn't buy 2 houses and have kids, being an idiot did that.

Dad, get off of Sup Forums and go to work.

This is why mom filed for divorce....

so!

Send me 500 am poorfag

Paypal me Sir. Anything will do.

God hates me 32.12

[email protected]

great advice.