Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Got a hot date this weekend.
Is this a trap. Was too afraid to ask but I'm almost sure of it. Thought it would be too rude to ask

Yes. Natasha is a common male name in russia.

Fucking beta shit
Enjoy your cocksucking
Ofcourse its fucking obvious

Ow let me post a pic of my flat body and everything but my manface

If it is just go get dinner and have some drinks then walk out on tab/date and block them.

dont be fucking rude and ask (hey are you a trap) thats just nasty.

You have to set the mode, I mean slide the question in conversation casually, be like (hahaha that was funny. You know whats also funny, me licky your salty balls.) pause and dont say a thing.

Don't fight it, go for it, I mean come on, look at that outfit

You haven't seen its face and yet you're already considering fucking it ?
I hope it's a guy. I hope his dick is bigger than yours. And bad news for ya : you're probably a fag. Enjoy your dick sucking.

I have got a pic of its face and to be honest it's passable.
It's just that she messaged me first which never happens. Also seems totally rtf

What do? I'm straight

Gayyy

Go for dinner and conversation until you know either way. At minimum you gain a friend.

That's a man, baby!

I love it when bitches are rtf cause you can open them anywhere

Ask her if you should bring one or two condoms.

Ok here's the face pic

100% cd

OP I would go in with an open mind but just remember you are under no obligation to go any further than you are comfortable with. If you dont want some tranny fucking you in the ass or vice versa then dont. simple

That's not even a trap, that's a a legit dude. lmao

That thing is manlier than Conan the barbarian.

Is that you Natasha, 28 ?

If this is bait , its shit bait. If its not, sure go a head........head

Nope Boberto over here, just throwing generic dating advice to try and help OP out.

That's not a trap, it's a fucking ambush

It's been so long since I've had someone else seem this genuinely interested in me. I really hope it's a girl

>Go into it with an open mind
KEK.
If you aren't gay don't bother its a waste of time, you're not going to get anything out of it,
If you are gay, don't do it because trannies are genuinely insane you're better of just getting a regular dude off grindr.

All I'm saying it may end up being a very androgynous woman. IF it is actually a woman and not some MtF bullshit.

50 euro, crossdresser from Serbia.
just find a hotter one man.

Would still be better to clarify this before wasting all that time. The closer the meeting, the more difficult it will be for OP to escape. Up to the point where he'll rather go for the dick than to be seen as a trans/homo/mentalillness-phobe.

Clarify before hand. Don't walk into what is almost certainly going to end up being an INSANELY awkward situation.

Enjoy your man, looks like an Arin.

checked and kekd

If OP is just looking for ass then it would probably be best to clarify.

TBH I'm rooting for OP despite the fact hes asking for advice on Sup Forums.

No, not at all.
Don't forget to bring lube.

this is like CD Milo Yiannopoulos

its a man you fucking twat

Is op stupid, or has he just never seen an actual chick in his life? Like cmon man, that's the most obvious fucking dude on the planet, don't fall for that shit, that's just depressing.

>Natasha

Unless she is a hot blonde it is probably a man

if it is a hot blonde it may still be a man

Who dis

>Natasha
>female
That's a man, totally a man