Hey Sup Forums let me give you a bit of a story and ask you what your thought on it are and what you would've done...

Hey Sup Forums let me give you a bit of a story and ask you what your thought on it are and what you would've done. Pic unrelated.

> Be me. 28 yo. 8/10 body. Assistant manager in a delivery company. Good paying job. Single
> meet 8/10 21 yo red head cutie on tinder.
> common interests, girl is from abroad, here studying art, innocent and educated type, cute af, very likable
> after 3 dates we kiss in front of her dorm and we hook up
> after 2 more dates we go to my place and fuck all night. Feelsgoodman.jpg
> relationship going super well, lady in the sheets, slut in the sheets, despite appearances.
> let ger go out partying or on short trips at times, calls me every hour, no cheating involved (checked with people that were there and she doesn't know)
> Start Daddy/Little Girl type of relationship since it was a secret fetish of both. Sex is super kinky and she's a slut for Daddy.
> Introduce her to family and friends. They like her a lot. Realize I'm love for the first time in my life. Tells me she was in love with me since the second date.
> Spend a great time together, I start getting ideas for us in the future, I am paying for everything and she appreciates it thoroughly.
> All going well until April. Going through a period of depression. Work, family and living costs bring me super down.
> As a student she doesn't work, can't help out and exams starting soon.
> Tell her in June that I have to deal with these personal problems and need to be alone. Also good for her because she can fo us on exams rather than having to deal with someone in my state. She cries her eyes out but understands. Tell her not to hook up with anyone coz I'll be back and she agrees.

TO BE CONTINUED

Part 2
> June and July were difficult. No contact with people, no vacation, no motivation. Effectively a depressed vegetable.
> August. Invite her over for friendly Rick and Morty night. Watch episode, smoke a splif, eat pizza. Walk around all night and notice she is seducing me. Try my best to resist fucking her in a park. We go home and sleep and in the morning wake up at the same time and immediately start kissing and making passionate love.
> That night I realize I need to deal with my shit and get back to her quick.
> September. Made enormous progress because I have her as motivation. Middle of the month, meet up while she was heading for work. Tells me she has been seeing someone. Feelsdevastatedman.jpg
> Try to act cool in front of her. He's an economics student, poor as fuck, still living with mom and dad, is a pussyfaggot with no muscles or fighting skills. She says she has been seeing him since July. Plot thickens.
> Can't sleep, can't eat, only thinking of her. At night thinking she is in his arms. RAGE!
> After a few days I tell her I wanna talk about her and me. Write her a poem coz she likes that romantic shit and I find out from her roomie that after she read it she cried the whole night.
> Tells me she needs time to think about it. I accept and rage every single night.

> Asks me to fix her laptop. Can't get in it after typing in password because it freezes.
> See that I can access it in safe mode and her FB is logged in. Proceed to read everything she talked with him, friends and relatives. Got enormous amount of valuable info about the guy tho I bare him no grudge.
> Give her back her laptop, ask when we can talk about it. Says on Sunday.
> Sunday arrives. Stands me up. Says she has an "emergency" and later meeting with fuckboi poor student. Agree to meet the next day.
> Monday arrives. We meet after I finish work. Go to a secluded bar and start talking. Tell her that I am way better than I was before mentally and ready to be with her completely. I want her to move in with me, let her decorate the house, want her to focus only on studying and leave the rest of the worries to me.
> Tells me it's hard coz she has feeling for this guy. Tells me they only met in July and hooked up in August.

> Caught her lying. Tell her that I am aware she replaced me after only 3 weeks and that they were together since the end of July when he left till September for France.
> She gets nervous coz I caught her with the lie. Starts looking me straight in the eyes but can't say anything because she is afraid I'll catch her lying again. Notice her constant fidgeting.
> Ask her if the year spent with me is worth less than the 2 1/2 months she spent with student fuckboi. Tells me that I am a great guy and deserve a chance but she won't give it to me because she moved on and doesn't want to.
> Ask her what the fuck that thing back in August was when she seduced me in the state I was and we fucked like 2 lovers. Tells me I have a bigger dick and fuck her better than he does and that she just wanted a ride for old time's sake.
> Rage over 9000. Resist urge to slap this bitch that used me. Ask her how she can live with herself after fucking with my heart and fucking around the broke student's back and what he had to say about it. Says she doesn't care, a fuck is just a fuck and that the other guys doesn't know.
> Tell her that either she calls him on the spot and tells him or I will, to see how understanding the guy is. Tries to play it like she and him will deal with this on her time.
>"Oh no bitch, you fucked with both of us so either he finds out from you or he's gonna find out from me, and you don't want him finding out from me"
> She is tacken aback. Didn't know I know everything and is in shock. Tell her I know hos number, email, fb, ig, even his address.
> Takes 10 minutes to text him. Ask her to show me what she wrote coz I can't trust her. Says no and act like a bitch.
> Proceed to call the guy. She watches in shock and tries to stop me but he answeres. Soft voice motherfucker. Tell him I'm the ex and she's been fucking around his back while he was in France.

Last part
> Hang up on him. She starts tearing up at the eyes. Tell her that they are done and that she doesn't deserve me. Walk away like a boss but super pissed.
> Go home. Drink half a bottle of Captain Morgans, smoke 2 spliffs. Proceed to sleep for 9 hours straight.
> Wake up rested for the 1st time in 3 weeks.
> Find out a bit later from her roomie that she is devastated and student fuckboi ain't replying and told her to fuck off.
> FEELSGOODMAN.jpg ... you deserve it bitch!

So Sup Forums, what do you think, and what would you have done in my position?

Errr post pics? Lmao but anyway all the power to you man, don't get used. Rip about the potential love of your life, but she was a student anyway, it wasn't meant to be.

You not dun goofed user.

based if true

Post her tit pics

I would post pics but her friends might be lurking and I don't want.to give her the satisfaction of thinking she is still on my mind.

I guess I felt betrayed and not sure if I acted stupid or not so I'm looking for different opinions from random fuckers on Sup Forums

Don't be a faggot

Wanted to ask for the longest fucking time because I think I'm gettin it wrong. What does based mean? I know it doesn't mean anything good, but do elaborate.

Calling bullshit OP...you literally posted an entire detailed story about this cunt. To any friend of hers, the situation would be clear and would not be vague to them. You won't post tits because she doesn't fucking exist and you are just being a LARP fag.
Op is a larping lying cuck.

>So Sup Forums, what do you think, and what would you have done in my position?

You did good. I was in a similar position but didn't do what you did and dragged my pain out longer. Don't give her another chance. Fuck her if you want, but as far as relationships go, no way. Also, don't let her trick you into getting her pregnant (holes in condoms, etc).

You did good. You ripped the bandage off quickly, and now you heal. She's paying for being a slut, and lost 2 guys. Fuck it, someone will her will find someone again anyway, but at least this time you made her pay for it.

No moron, her friends don't know about it because she doesn't talk shit like this with anyone except her roomie, mom and close friend from her country. Keep tryibg to be sherlock tho, faggot

>You not dun goofed user.

Quads speak the truth.
You NOT dun goofed.

Fuck her room mate just for keks

W O K E

You did right dude, for your first time.
You were emotionally attached so I understand that this was hard for you.
You are a working adult dating a college student. This was always going to happen.
>The big dick comment was the lead in >for you to set up a side fuck situation. You passed which is fine, but consider using a bitch up next time with all your most perverted fantasies. Dehumanize her as a whore then drop when done.
Sorry this happened to you.

Fuck me please

Fake word used as an adjective to refer to something as the highest level of cool.

Sound advice. Not getting back with the bitch although I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like being with her again, but after the shit she tried to pull hell naw son

Hmmm. Lets see. You broke up with her for reasons that you can't even explain after the fact and she moved on.

Seriously, there is absolutely nothing about being depressed or being poor that means you need to break up. You broke up for some other reason that you are choosing not to share, but I'll be fucked if I can figure out what it is.

She might have lied to you, but you're lying to us.

Uh oh... Struck a nerve... Time to twist the blade,
Bitch is studying abroad, shes not staying. If that's the case then it really doesn't matter what the bitch thinks. She's as good as gone... Also you claim to have had malicious intent by outing her to Frenchie, if you truly want to hurt her then post nudes faggot.
But, that's not the case. You are larping. Unfortunately for you, you haven't delved into character enough. This is made obvious by your actions. If she's real and the Earth shattering fucks you got really happened, then you wouldn't get so salty about being called a liar.
I called your bluff, you got rattled...
Your move faggot

> Tell her in June that I have to deal with these personal problems and need to be alone. Also good for her because she can fo us on exams rather than having to deal with someone in my state. She cries her eyes out but understands. Tell her not to hook up with anyone coz I'll be back and she agrees.

Yeah thats what youre telling us to make you look better in this situation. The truth is that you called it quits and she moved on, no matter how you try to paintbrush it.

She lied to you cos you dont matter to her.

Im glad the betafag knows what she is now, but youre not better.

*yawn* good job Sherlock. Have a biscuit, now go to your room.

Oh yes, lying to strangers was my MO from the get go. Still, a better opinion than the one I mentioned above

You try explaining having to do double shifts for no extra pay, family being in shambles because of mom's bad divorce affecting underage sis and bro, and to top it off having to deal with childhood abuse issues that you tried to hide since forever.

But fair enough, I didn't explain it in detail yet she agreed and promised not to fuck around. Could this have been avoided? Not sure. The recent situation would suggest that it wouldn't but hey that's why I'm asking you niggers for opinions and thoughts

He never really said you lied
Just that your trying to frame it like you didn't call it quits "just a break" with her
You broke up
You asked for her to be available of which she doesn't owe you since you aren't together
Of course she may want to in the moment but she doesn't owe you
She wanted attention or affection and you weren't there
So she's right to find someone else
Everyone has problems and you can't expect someone to wait for you to fix it
If it ever truly is fixed anyways

This

Matter of fact, I specifically talked to her about this when I needed some time, that this is not a break up, just time for me to address some issues and she said she will wait. Fuck, even in the state that I was I still helped her with rent and a summer job and kept in touch, so she could've been straight with me after meeting that guy but she decided to be a lying bitch to me and to that dude. But again, fair enough, I can see where you're coming from and if the situation were like what you said then yeah, 100% my fuck up completely

Would fuck her roomie but she ain't a looker and most of all I just don't want to have to deal with people that knew her.

i think u shouldve broken up, when u were having difficulties. U shouldve been talkin. Maybe ud stay together. U also couldve kept it as fuckbuddy - pussy is pussy.

In hindsight, you're probably right, tho we did keep in touch. I guess I just got tricked by pussy into catching unreciprocicated (sp?) feelings instead of being smart. Lesson learned tho, the hard way.

i feel for u

Dude this shit is why I just fuck whoever and don't worry about who they're fucking. It's trouble and drama for no fucking reason.

Brotip: Skyn branded condoms are amazing.

I know, I was doing the same thing till I caught feels. Can't say it was a bad time, I learned a lot during my time with her, valuable stuff, but the ending was a fiasco.

Right now I'm thinking of inly 2 options going forward: find a good girl and settle down oooor be that cool uncle guy that fucks a new girl regularly and goes where he wants and does whatever the fuck he wants. I guess I just need some time and to get out more before thinking about shit like this