Did you ever cum on somebody's toothbrush? How to make taste and look unnoticeable for the victim?

Did you ever cum on somebody's toothbrush? How to make taste and look unnoticeable for the victim?

Just rinse it out a little. It shouldn't be noticeable. Unless you had pineapple.

Have you tried that before?

I am unable to deny or confirm any of these allegations.

taste: you can't

look: you can't

it isn't going to taste sweet and minty, it's gonna taste like cum.

it isn't gonna look like toothpaste, it looks like fucking cum.

kys for being this retarded.

Just run some hot water over it but don't rinse too thoroughly if you still want them to ingest some of your cum. Can also put a dab of toothpase on before you rinse to blend in the taste/smell more.

it will still taste / smell of bleach and not appear like toothpaste.

how can you be this retarded.

when was the last time you saw a hot milky load and thought it looked like toothpaste?

since you haven't, why assume anyone else is that retarded?

No, no... you rinse most of it out, but leave a small essence of semen in there. If you used a dab of toothpaste on it when rinsing, it won't smell too strong and if you did if right it won't be visibly noticeable.

so you're saying put it on the toothbrush, and then wash it off and put actual toothpaste on because you're a chicken shit?

that's not cumming on a toothbrush, son.

by that logic, every time you did your laundry with your parents when you were a kid, you were wearing your parent's cum and shit.

A light rinse of the toothbrush won't get every little bit of semen out. A wash cycle will. The toothpaste is simply to use during the light rinse to mask it more. You don't leave a huge dollop of anything obviously visible, so the person doesn't see that their toothpaste was tampered with.

Imagine you took a shit, and picked it up and rubbed it into your hands, and then rinsed your hand for 3 seconds with no soap and wiped any remaining visible shit on the towel. Are your hands completely clean now? No lingering shit on them? Or is there still an essence of shit on your hands?

*doesn't see that their toothbrush was tampered with

You guys are really damn helpful, I was wondering if someone did it before tho?

What about comming into shampoo?

That one's easier. Just cum directly in the bottle, and shake it up a bit.

cum has no real taste just make sure you wash it out a little otherwise it will be too sticky.

I have done it. Did it to my gf's roomie. She was a total bitch and it made me instant diamonds the first time the thought even struck my mind. I had to do it.

I'm too scared that object will notice, good job dude.

whos toothbrush?

>no taste
>sticky

spoken like someone who has never sucked a dick before

even if you water it down, it will taste like water and cum.

if you add toothpaste, it will taste like toothpaste and cum.

source: I've swallowed nasty cum with water, it only removes sulphur taste if there is any.
I've also sucked dick after brushing my teeth and swallowed a bit of toothpaste with it.

Lets say, a woman that's in her mid 40's.

you're cumming on your mom's toothbrush?

dude, she can sue you for that.

>grab toothbrush
>grab penis
>ejaculate nice glob onto bristles of brush
>use your teeth to work it between the bristles
>rub good and hard for at least a minute
>look into the mirror

The cum will look likes its not even there anymore

The trick I think is to get the cum down to the part where the plastic meets the hairs. Can't really see it there, yet they will must certainly eat it over some time.

I wouldn't be that stupid man and I'm not into incest at all.

wife not fucking you?

librarian leave her toothbrush lying around?

spill the beans.

Not married as well, this woman was my fuckbuddy back in the day and since we are just friends for some time, I would like to have some satisfaction of her eating my cum again.

why not just find someone else?

I have someone else man, I just want to do it, no higher purposes.

Are there any other places on the internet where you can just casually discuss such a topic?
lol you guys never miss to amaze me