Thinking about suicide Sup Forums. (ausfag here with mental illness history so no chance of gun)...

thinking about suicide Sup Forums. (ausfag here with mental illness history so no chance of gun). Sounds like the best method for me will be jumping. not too far away from some big cities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBR5v89L6gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Storytime?

Don't do it man, its hard to see now but trust me. It gets better.

after 7 years of shit getting worse. I don't believe it truly does. also. GFbroke up with me because I'm a depressing sonuvabitch that causes her too much stress. She was literally the last thing I had left.

make sure its high op, if you survive it will be disgusting

assumed so. 15 stories onto asphalt be enough you think?

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM CUCK!
youtu.be/BBR5v89L6gk

seriously take control of your direct surroundings no one will do it for you. fucking grow up.

Head first. But how the fuck do you even jump from there ? Do you own an apartment in a building that tall ?

most roof accesses are just a locked door. 9/10 I've seen are just a padlock. so a pair of bolt cutters in a backpack. and yeah I do

Where do you live op? Near sutherland shire?

well. keeping her happy was my goal. then this shit happen and I'm still kind of spun out and fucked up from it. still throwing up from the whole ordeal. medicated for a LONG time. and my room is quite clean

about an hour out of adelaide

Well then good luck. If you fail you are so fucked.

Here's the problem with suicide. The more successful an attempt is likely to be, the more horrible the outcome is if you're not successful.

Suicides with 98% success rates:

1)train
2)75ft drop
3)gunshot wound to the death
4)smash a car into a wall really fast

They almost certainly will work, but if they don't you could be really fucked up to the point you can't physically attempt suicide again

even a suicide bag might just leave you alive and brain damaged

your best bet is a trip to Switzerland to have a professional do it

it's metaphorical, as well as factual watch the vid. ontop of that you cannot build your life around someone else. it has to be around you and you grow out from there. trust me married and have kids, but the moment I loose track of self. shit gets fucked up fast. happens to everyone centre yourself and start again.

Just don't stop the train...

You can inject empty stringe.

wish I had that kind of money lol. if I did I would have already.

well there you go. you have a new goal now.
save the cash and go.

who knows you might find a new meaning along the way,.

Have tried much to do this and I always struggle. I am deprived of motivation to do shit for myself. I want to fix it but idk how

Like it's that easy in switzerland. You get nembutal if you are dying to have a peaceful death - but it's difficult and expensive af. You have to stay for atleast 2 month and pay around 10 grand l.

Better would be Mexico. Get that shit they use to kill dogs. A bottle costs like 70 dollars.

Do you have any hobbies that get you out of the house?

start small. jp points it out. it's not easy, start with stop saying things you know arn't true. work hard and stop using weak language about yourself.

I'm done after this, if you really are serious do some Jordan Paterson vids and try to follow his advice you could do far worse. the guys words kicked me up the arse more then once.

ye. big into tabletop wargaming and such. tends to just be a temporary distraction however.

Plan to samefag. jus looking for advice

how would you commit suicide without being able to jump use a gun or have lethal drugs

I do not recommend suicide, but if I had to choose my death right now I would go with a massive heroin overdose.

maybe a water overdose

tried overdosing once. lame couple days in hospital. maybe cut an artery?

Fuck planning. Do it now

Jump in front of a bus. Now

Just don't, there is always better.

lack of planning leads to fuckups
I'm not looking for a fuckup.

1:40 AM, small country town, ye sure, so many busses around

in a pussy, don't know if I could go through all that pain.

Quit fucking putting it off looking for sympathy. If you’re gonna do it then do it now. You’re creative, you’ll find a way. I believe in you.

just grit your teeth and do it quick.

Fuck sympathy XDI'm long past that. just wanted peoples opinions on methods.

You have paved or at least cobblestone roads. Take a ladder out there and fall backwards. Land head first.

rip. Looking for death not vegetable

>XD
Jesus you’re a faggot

Who cares? You won’t be aware of anything either way. Just safety pin a note on yourself that says do not resuscitate

yeah probably

fuck that life's too good I don't wanna die anymore

You fucking suck

pussy

Fucking faggot.

This wasn't me (OP) btw
that was me

Whatever just fucking end it already. You’ve been given options that can be executed at this moment

enouch with this shit, it isnt worth it. Please seek help

dude, never end it. cuz think of budd dwyer, he was convicted of doing some shit ( forgot ) and he killed himself just so his family would get his money or some shit. but if he got convicted they wouldnt. the next day, when he should of gotten convicted, he was proved guilty, imagine if that happened to you? never end it bud. never.