What does Sup Forums think of Demi Lovato?

What does Sup Forums think of Demi Lovato?

Bad

I'm pretty impressive.

vapid pop shite

THICC
nice feet

Obnoxious attention whore who makes shit music that's jealous of other more attractive pop stars who also make shit music.

Tasty

This thread was made as marketing because she's singing the national anthem for the mcgregor vs mayweather fight, right?

Post pics

I think I'd like to suck her toes and let her sit on my face.

this

Hell do I know, I don't follow boxing.

suurree

Mediocre shit, still better than Grimes.

What this guy said

^This. Grimes is no better than any top 40 pop star, but she doesn't get played on the radio while you're shopping for slacks at Kohl's, so Sup Forums thinks she's actually talented.

Literally only because of her feet.

THUNDER THIGHS

You are locked in a room with Demi Lovato for one hour. Wat do.

>Implying that isn't one of the best parts

I've seen her butthole

Are you really going to just say that without providing a link?

Tell her she's ugly, her music sucks, and I wouldn't fuck her if I was paid to do so.

You can't really see it.

I can't even name one of her songs if I tried.

This is a blue board

I'm not asking you to post a picture in the thread.

Ever seen concert pics of her? Damn, she sweats like a hog.

sit in the corner in silence.

Kind of shit.

Nah

i'd lap the sweat off of her cunt

Probably some ethnic thing.

id love to drink her ass and foot sweat

Jesus H. Christ on roller skates, get a hold of yourself. This tendency to "worship" women--especially to this strong of a degree--is exactly what repels them and will continue to do so for the majority of your life. Grow some fucking balls and put that next-level cringe-inducing shit away.

ur on Sup Forums buddy

My point. Even by Sup Forums standards, these posts fucking reek.

>tfw have a gf
>still wanna lick a sweaty girl
life is suffering

I bet you're a real Hank Hill in the bedroom eh?

20min of the old standard missionary in-out with the lights on eh? Once a week too of course. ''sexual intercourse night''

>you will never smell her pussy and asscrack after a show

Because the church said that's the only acceptable way to have s*x.

Wasn't there a story about a groupie who drank the sweat from Flea's underwear after a RHCP show?

I bet Tay Tay's perspiration is better tasting anyway.

>inb4 we get a news blurb about some creepy neckbeard who was arrested after a Demi Lovato show for slurping on her used underwear backstage

I think she is a great singer. I think she ruined her voice though. It's as if she never took singing lessons or something and strained her cords.

lmao these posts are weak. No one's even mentioned cooking shit sided with other bodily fluids.

she's a fat angry cunt with a bunch of mental disorders. I find it funny how obvious it is she doesn't fit in with the other pop stars behind the scenes, so she pretends to have a rebellious attitude even though her music is totally derivative of those she is jealous of.

^This.

cutter

this, didn't she completely go off the rails back in the day?
seems to have beefed with pretty much all of her contemporaries (swift, gomez, cyrus) at one point or another as well.

She has a few good songs, but is ultimately inferior to Selena Gomez

Who is also a greasy sweat hog.

ahhahahaha selena cant even hit basic bitch notes

retarded whore ;D

T H I C C

She has a pretty nice arse

As a person: Unhealthy, sweaty, smelly.
Music: Manufactured crap.