Does Sup Forums go clubbing or to shows?

Does Sup Forums go clubbing or to shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=648UkmmTG5w&t=168s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I usually go to a show every other week. It drains my wallet but it's a great time and meeting people is really nice. Over the past 2 years I've met some awesome people who've helped plug me into my city's art/music scene.

i go to shows fairly often. both local and big band shows

I've only been to one show and one festival before.

I would go clubbing every Friday night if it was like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=648UkmmTG5w&t=168s

pshhh
hey kid
wanna buy some donald

Everyonce in a while, richmond has shows every night though.

I saw Lady Gaga in Omaha the other day. I had a lot of fun. She was like an hour and a half late though.

pshhh
hey kid
wanna
tiny plastic tortoise

Went clubbing last weekend, got way too drunk and ended up grinding against some chubby girls big ass for like an hour, can't say i enjoyed the overall experience

Concerts are for women

Good thing everyone's actually non - binary then.

been there, always drink too much in clubs because i want to take part in the dry sex but i can't bring myself to do it until I'm loaded

Heh
Nothin personnel... kid.

I recently found a little venue that houses my towns punk scene. I think this is gonna b my new thing

Clubbing is the dumbest shit and the only girls you get there are STD stricken whores and crazy bitches. The music is also almost always shit. At least shows have a good band sometimes

I saw John Maus last week and it was the most sheer fun I've had at a show in a really long time, and the new songs he did sounded great.
The other night my mates and I got really high and went to an awful blues bar in my town and the townie band did a song about gloryholes, it was such terrible fun.
/blogpost

I'm going to experience it sober next time and see how i feel

I go clubbing like twice a week, but the music is always shit.

Yeah, but most people don't go clubbing for the music. They go to dance on ecstasy and get drunk as fuck and try and pull a skank

coming to the club now DAHNALD

There's no clubs near me but I am going to a concert on the 10th.

godspeed