ITT: We discuss if Vegas was an inside job, just like 9/11

ITT: We discuss if Vegas was an inside job, just like 9/11

Don't be afraid of the truth user, the left wants an excuse to ban guns, so they do shit like plan an attack like this

There was no police shootout. There is certainly something going on. Maybe inside job maybe another country was involved. The only thing I'm sure about is that Trump doesn't know what's going on because he would have tweeted about it already

you have any proof that the vegas shooting was a hoax?

WILLY!

I was thinking about saying something catchy like #TrumpDidVegas, but I agree, it's fishy as hell and Trump has no clue what to think

The conspiracy theory is 9/11 was a pretext for the Middle East wars.

The only thing this could be a pretext for is stricter gun control, which trump certainly isn't going for.

Maybe it was antifa? Or maybe we should force the idea it was antifa

Do I have a paper trail? No. But is it suspicious that LVPD has mandatory mass shooter training paperwork due on September 30th? Yes. Is it weird that someone on Reddit warned about some kind of attack on Vegas on 9/11? Yes. There was no police shootout, the "shooter" was DOA of police. And how in the hell did no one on the floor not notice the shit ton of guns going into the room? It's all just too suspicious

Not sure the validity of this, but I found it on IG

Everything in this statement is severely retarded.

Stay woke

Yeah isis claimed the guy converted to Islam last month too.

Not sure if I buy that or not. That could just be isis trying to seem like they're still relevant

wooow there buddy explain one point at a time.

Didnt they say that someone on Sup Forums was warning people about this attack?

Idk about Sup Forums but Reddit user did for sure, a simple Google search can turn up that thread

It was reddit? Some user posted the archive yesterday on it. Anyway it seems like the media is trying hard to cover something up. How do we expose this?

People post stupid shit like this 10 times a day on every board on Sup Forums and probably 100 times a day on Reddit. Eventually someone is going to be close to right.

This is the same bullshit psychics use to make people think they can talk to the dead

But the post was specific down to the county.

I hate to say the word raid... But... A carefully compiled list of all the reasons it seems faked posted over and over again would at least get some attention

Sources?

Not just the country. Or the state. The user specifically stated Las Vegas and said it would be an attack on a large crowd, he also said he wasn't sure on the day, but that they are definitely targeting vegas. All he signed on his posts was "John"

Common sense? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something seems off

>Checked

Again, if people say this kind of shit enough eventually someone is bound to come close. What do you think of the thousands of statements like this that don't actually occur.

Also whatever you saw could have been a fake.

If that's true the FBI will definitely be going through Reddit with a fine toothed comb

Yup. I have the images on my pc at home. But yes, he also said they will try to sign a bill putting metal detectors everywhere. And before you know it theyll install chip readers on those detectors. Fuck man. Theyre gonna try and chip us

So you're saying it's not suspicious at all?

I'm sure they already are

Time to invest in these companies?

I haven't seen the post in question. But I do believe that if it exists and it's genuine, it would already been all over the news

No fucling way. The media is working with the gov, they dont want to tell the truth. They just want to prolong this shit to keep the viewers hooked

My bad, I can't read worth a damn. It was a Sup Forums user that got screen capped and posted to Reddit.
Google ā€¯vegas false flag Reddit"

Typical conspiracy bullshit.
Too many people would be involved in a cover up for it not to get out.

But again though, if it was a screencap, it could have easily been made up.

>extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

And thays how it works. They never want to beleive the crazy people. This is why they get away with shit

All I know is 9/11 was 100% an inside job, so we know the govt has the ability to pull off mass "terror" attacks and make it look like it was a random act of violence. It won't surprise me if/when we officially find out it was a ruse

No way. Way too many people would have been involved for it not have gotten out.
Look at fucking Snowden. That was just a surveillance project and he managed to set US intelligence and diplomatic relations back 25 years.

Snowden was a rogue. It's possible for the govt to so stuff without us knowing for years. Look at Obama and funding isis