Hey Sup Forums what are your thoughts on what happened in Vegas?

Hey Sup Forums what are your thoughts on what happened in Vegas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTYHg0BSqsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

snipers take his room, kill him, shoot loads of people then use him as scapegoat to push the gun control agenda

niggas got the high score now, so proud. Execution was sloppy though, but the numbs dont lie

Are we allowed to deduce motive based on the group of victim?

We did for the Pulse nightclub.

Fake as fuck. Victims have no trauma, physical or emotional, like every 'shooting'.

Why is Alex Jones not claiming this is a liberal fabrication and that it never happened - like he did with Sandy Hook?

It's the norm now. 1,500 mass shootings in 1,700 days - it's almost every day. We have built this gun culture and we now have too many fucking lunatics, retards and rednecks running around with firearms to reel it back in. Get used to it because Americans truly don't give a fuck about these massacres. They are happening all the time and peoples' 2nd amendment rights are more important than peoples' lives. In 2 weeks this will be history, politicians will hold hearings and not a fuck will be done about it. Welcome to the dumbest fucking country in the world!

Actually pretty happy about this one. Nice that it happened to republicans this time.

he did, just saw that on yahoo last night

I like when folks wear Info Wars shirts. Makes it easy to know who the fucking retards are.

I think you are right. Where did you
find those numbers, though?

New York Times, I believe

I believe it was the New York TImes

One of the biggest problems is that both sides provide data but no one can ever be completely honest about the numbers they provide. In the data that you are citing mass shootings are defined by 3 or more victims wounded/killed. When most people here "mass shooting" they automatically think of numbers far greater than 2 or 3 victims...using that kind of language makes it seem as though people are pushing an agenda, because they usually are. How many of those mass shootings you are referring to took place in large cities in impoverished neighborhoods (lots of minorities) with strict gun control? Why do leftists not care when it is brown people killing brown people everyday in socioeconomic hell holes
That have been created by decades of liberal policies?

>motive
Amerifats just love shooting things. It's not hard to understand.

OK Sport

Fuck the ussr. White niggers

Without us amerifags you would have gotten destroyed eventually. Germany was legit, hitler for 2024.

I live right next to Mandalay Bay and have a family member who was injured.

So...yeah. Keep being an idiot it's funny for most.

I would not put this past the American government. What with 9/11 and all

Shining example of murican education.

>enters war 4 years late
>we wun it all...murica!

And you wonder why everyone hates you and shoots up the place.

I laughed, I hope that entire shithole country descends into civil war, and while they’re busy fighting each other NK drops a nuke on them. It’ll be a 3rd world country soon enough, more countries are taking steps to move away from usd, once usd isn’t reserve currency anymore murica is doomed.

If he was financed by someone that wants to divide America... remember that it is easier to overthrow the Constitution and our free way of life if we are divided... it is harder if we are united!

>spend a week on Sup Forums
>come back to Sup Forums
>Sup Forumstards are still trying to figure out what happened in vegas
>cucks like this:
>everywhere

Yeah. Kill yourselves. Sup Forums is literally facebook without the login.

Op asked for thoughts, we shared our thoughts, so what exactly is your problem? My opinion offend you? Whaaa! Go find a safe space then you little faggot.

This shooter can take down the swat with his high power machine gun but why he killed him self

Actully ww3 already happened on middle east and Russian.. Its nuclear war will happen

No gun grabbers want to respond? Sounds about right

Can someone post the crime scene photos from the hotel room?

One sec duderino

trump supporter kiling more trump suppoerters, i'm ok with this

Let this day be a reminder to all the profligates and dissolute of the Strip. Caesar's hand will reach you even in the safety of New Vegas.

basically this shootings response has had me scratching my head at all the libertarian types and unjust wanna do them "look dude, is there any shooting or event in the last 100 years that you -dont- think was a false flag?

This except there were other reports of shootings INSIDE cesears palace by the food court. was just there last october

DAMN! We need more more F:NV pics, this is great.

Ave, true to Caesar.

Terminal illness, go out in a blast.

here is the TRUTH about what happened. not all that fake media propaganda youtube.com/watch?v=kTYHg0BSqsA

What happens in vegas, stays in vegas

>he thinks I'm from Europe
Dumb burger