I have a question

I have a question.

Is it possible to have and/or raise a child without telling the government his/her age?
No birth certificate. Just have the baby at home and raise him, etc., lie about his age whenever I need to.

Fritzl pulled it off.

Why the fuck does the government have to know my age?

Who decided that was their business and what law says I have to tell them?
It's on my birth certificate, yeah, so they know, but if I have a kid why should I tell the government his age? Fuck them.

From what I can see online, it might not be entirely illegal either.
It's possible to not know your age.

They'd have to go through the tedious process of acquiring a birth certificate if they ever want to go to school or have an ID. But, yeah, you could probs just not get it.

Wait, are you talking not recording their birthday at all? Why?

Because you live under the protection of that government you stupid fuck.

if he's asian yeah.

good luck going to school
good luck getting an ID

I'm not saying calling a 5 year old 16 and letting him drive won't get me in trouble, but calling a 16 year old 18 or a 14 year old 16 might be completely passable.

So I could fabricate the date completely, like be off by a year or 2, when applying for a birth certificate.

Because there are penalties for being over and under certain ages.

Fake it.

Having a birth certificate makes the "how old are you" calculation kind of easy.

I always thought, before getting my license or any photo I'd I guess, if I were to trade identities with my brother, who is 2 years younger, nobody would even know

Both of which are entirely free and just handed out in east coast states.

West coast*******

not fucking sketchy at all.

gas yourself you Fritzl tier fuck, and same goes for every pedo enabler in this thread

If I have a baby in my bathroom and 2 years later we try to get a birth certificate, we could lie by a year or so when we apply and they would never know.

sounds like someone's gearing up to create their own personal creepypasta dungeon sex doll

You could probably do it but kid would be fucked when it came time to go to school, get credit, or anything else we rely on in modern society.

I would just say he's 4 when he's really 2 and get it put on the birth certificate, everything. He would just be 2 years ahead of everybody.

>calling a 16 year old 18 or a 14 year old 16 might be completely passable
For what purpose?
>So I could fabricate the date completely, like be off by a year or 2, when applying for a birth certificate.
I'm not sure of the process for getting a birth certificate when one was never written up at birth but I wouldn't think you could just make it up.

t. free citizen.

And what do you think they do then?

I'm just saying it's strange that I have to tell all this shit to the government.

Yes, but it's a bad idea.

>kid never has a legititimate ID, all his identities are false from the very start

Birth of a supervillain.

There's other advantages such as having a name starting with A. Some shit like the teacher is more likely to remember it in large classes because it's first in the list.

You might as well go all out if you're doing this shit.

>drivers license
>employment

Lolbertarians everyone. In order to have laws restricting the age at which people can perform certain activities, we need a way to verify their age.

1, 2, and 3 year olds are all very different. You can't fucking tell that lie. 10 vs 11? Sure. Not 2 vs 1 or 3.

This user speaks the truth, you'll notice rapid development in the first 3 years.

Birth certificate or not there is no good reason to lie about the child's age. If necessary there are many ways to establish proof of birth without needing to get a certificate. Then again the real problems are as others have pointed out: how do you function and survive in today's society without an ID or social security number?

Fuck your age-restricting laws. That's the point. My age is my fucking business. Find another way to test me.