The New Aids Skrillex - Feminem part 2

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

Guy on the right is officially El Burrito Loco.

Kek wills it.

Someone post a good screen shot of Feminem and I'll get working on drawing him, pic related, my past works of libtards

seconded

Third.

>discount Gita Hadizadeh

I want that latina to give me the succ

Someone PLEASE make a gif of the guy at the end who walks in with the cigar

Fucking kek

Can someone tell me what the old guy said?

Man, his face looks so plain. How is that user going to draw something recognizable as Feminem?

the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg

reminds me of tsimfukis

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dci96AvnDKM

1/nigger

I thought i heard that. Is it just a semen joke? Or is there some american sekrit bantz im not aware of?

2/nigger

3/nigger

nigger/nigger

That's a faggy name even for a faggot, you two are fags for thinking of it

yeah its an old saying. if you think about it really doesn't make any sense i guess there was some better sperm that could have been used?

Something similar is said to Lawrence in Full Metal Jacket by Sgt Hartman

>infowars video

I can't be the only one noticing that every single video is from the Alex Jones Channel.

Burrito Uday

>tfw don't live near retarded libs so can't get into arguments/fights with them

are any of those kids 18? I don't even wanna touch this one. This is just sad and pathetic.

Build fast Charlie

Build fast Charlie

InfoWars is becoming more and more alt-right. Paul Joseph Watson is basically our voice now.

These guys are false flagging. No way there are people who are doing this unironically...r-right?

The definition of useful idiots.

You could shoot all of these people, and the world would be a better place.

Jasmine Mustra

literally lol'd at this

I was there and I'm the fag from the last thread. What more do you all wanna know?

Makes me think of the wigger guy in the anger management group in that episode of South Park.

Could we get him busted for drugs or something?

Jasmine is not 18. Paul, Aaron, Wigger, Dakota, and Sammy are.

BUILD FAST CHARLIE

is the little nerdy Indian kid Sup Forums?

Fucking hilarious!

Lol when that light skin spic ends up in jail

do we know the employment for the individuals shouting out homophobic slurs, I bet their employers would love to hear about it

They're all jobless. Paul used to work at a local nursery but has since quit.

>implying they're not a bunch of GIBS ME DAT or trust fund babbies

are you saying he is hot??

Why are we calling him Feminem?

Why not Jewpac?

what about college? or some kind of tertiary education? regardless the left will turn on them for calling people faggots

theres nothing that links him to being Jewish

kek

holy fuck

Yet.

I must go and shitpost IRL soon so if the thread reaches bump limit can someone please keep this going, we need to meme this into Aids Skrillex status

call them faggots....openly support bernie the faggot father

Sam and Dakota got kicked out or "graduated" from Rubino (county-level remedial school for druggies caught in school with drugs) recently. I don't know about the rest.

hows the shop coming along user?

God damn that Mexican girl is a qt, I want to sniff her asshole and have her lecture me about Aztlan and shidd

okay we will see if we can dig a bit deeper. he claimed in the video to be employed but I guess dealing drugs isn't official employment

Shit like this just reminds me how much the Jews and liberals have eroded our society. We have no morals. No sense of common decency.

Chris Hansen wants to have a word with you user, apparently she's underage

I've said it before. Get him on drug charges.

Nigger you met a god and complimented his throne

If she's underage, I'm underage.

>tsimfukis
More like Tsimcuckis amirite?

>dat Indian kid
>why do you support him he wants to deport you too
>"i'm legal" then pulls out passport
BTFO HAHAHAHA

She's not Mexican. Her mother is Polish.

BUIRD FAST CHARRIE

I tried.

Le cuck face

Are you serious? That's amazing

Haha, oh wow.

I like em young familia

Fuck are you talking about?

Why's everyone there either beta or autistic? makes me ashamed to be born in 95.

Oh its true look at
The part is at 4 minute mark

Build Fast Charlie

EH YO FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

OH SHIT

You're an idiot for this picture. Use some reasoning here. Look at the picture of the clinic on the right. It's downtown. Look at it on the map. It's downtown. Now look at the setting of the picture they are in on the left. Does that look like downtown Chicago to you?

Is that Chokahontas?

Fin.

kid looks like he time warped from the 90's with that hair cut

Looks like if Weedman had Down Syndrome

Add it to the pile

>"Fuck Trump! Eh Yo suck my dick! You suck daddy dicks!"
>Woman shows up close to the gate
>radio silence
>"BUT YOU FAGGOTS OVER THERE! YOU SUCK DADDY DICK! NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA"

They all act real tough behind that gate

>you used my shitty paint job to start OP
literally the most famous i've ever felt

I was in a really shit mood. Then I saw an old man BTFO some wigger N'Sync reject, an asian brag about how big the fucking wall is going to be and a spic waving his passport at people while everyone chanted BUILD THE WALL. This election cycle is the greatest gift God has ever given me.

I was at this rally...I even showed up in a video on Infowars when I went over to the protesters.

Here's my Weedman pixel artwork

I was as well. I'm not in any of the footage.

Amazing.

Most of the people outside the fence seem uncomfortable with wigger&co's behavior--look at their expressions and reactions.

terrible you got his hair all wrong, thats the most important part

Dakota pls

I would find my way around that fence, pull out a knife (and more than likely a firearm) and say the following "talk that funny shit now! What's your blood type? I hope it's O positive cause I haven't tasted that shit ever since Afghanistan, it's scarce! I'm gonna wear your lower intestines as tube socks and play pranks with your stomach like a whoopie cushion all while slicing your soft ass like sweet California roll punk ass bitch" then I get to slicing and watch those fuckers run I would enjoy that.

I fucking love Youtube comments.

Yea I literally didn't try at all, I just don't have the passion on this one the same way I did Cuck Carl & AIDs Skrillex