"I listen to classical music"

>"I listen to classical music"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-dsRPkJKYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But what if I listen to classical music occasionally (string quartets and solo piano mostly) but hardly ever post about classical music?

>tfw dont listen to classical bc it's too difficult to tag

>I listen to classical music

whoa watch out we got an intellectual over here

>tfw I love classical when it's not lentos nor adagios nor anything like that

brainlet cope thread AKA shitskin thread

>captcha: garbage

>I don't listen to classical music because I don't want to be associated with Sup Forums

Are you implying Sup Forums listens to classical music? because if so, you're wrong, unless Burzum counts as classical.

>string quartets and solo piano mostly
Pleb. Patrician choices are woodwind quartets and solo timpani.

They don't but they claim they do. Doesn't help that classical is dominated by white men.

Muh nigga good taste

ugh white men :(((

>solo [any battery percussion]

I hope this is bait.

Hate everyone who talks about listening to classical music but listen to it without that in mind.

I listen to opera while I study, shit's atmospheric as fuck.

Saying you listen to classical music, but don't know how to read music, is like saying you like to watch movies but don't have eyes. You're objectively lying.

>what is looney tunes

>i can't understand classical music so it is shit

>solo timpani
What the fuck man?

Have you ever actually tried listening to classical? You sound like you're projecting.

Sup Forums don't really listen to clasical, they just promote it as music that white people should listen to. They as a whole don't like classical music, but say that it would be best if you did.

I did a lot when I was a kid. Had a great music teacher when I was in elementary school. Whenever she gave out stuff it was usually CDs with classical music.

>implying Sup Forums listens to classical
Nigga just because they hate rap music doesn't mean they only listen to classical, if anything Sup Forums listens to a large variety of common music plus WWI/WWII marching anthems and other such things. Plus the SS choir.

>classical, the most sophisticated and technically advanced form of music
>dominated by white men

>rap, talking about how much money you have over a simple drum beat that you've stolen
>dominated by black men

Really makes you think

>the most sophisticated and technically advanced form of music
>Only purpose nowadays is to accompany other art forms

Noggin is joggin

Gesamtkunstwerk, user. Higher art combines many forms of art.

That's gay.

ure moms dick combines with my ass homo

Not enjoying classical is more a sign of not having a heart than not having a brain

youtube.com/watch?v=K-dsRPkJKYw

tgink about it in one minute a classical composition might have as much compositional content as a full rock record, shouldn't such efficiency be praised?

>I don't know anything about classical music

I don't care about a dead genre of music.
Get a life.

stop talking about cucksical music and post more giant brain images

>i wanna be kewl lol

>I wanna be smart lol

u

>Yeah, bro, I listen to classical.

>I wanna be smart lol

u