The fact that it's 2017 and no girl has ever done anything with me and i'm fucking 27 years old is so fucking depressing

the fact that it's 2017 and no girl has ever done anything with me and i'm fucking 27 years old is so fucking depressing

Haven't seen this thread in a while, welcome back sad bait man :)

i'm usually at school or work at this time but i've given up. skipped school, will probably skip work (which i've never done before, skip work)

I'm 23 and also a kissless virgin. I felt really shitty about it and contemplated suicide and all sorts of miserable self-pity..

Then my dad died 2 weeks ago and I realized how vain that mindset was

>awww I'm 2X years old and no girl will sleep with me

There's much more real shit to be depressed about OP. Not ever again being able to see or talk to the person you respect more than anyone else... that's depressing

rip dad, you were one hell of a man

Anybody replying seriously to this is a newfag.

>the fact that it's 2047 and no girl has ever done anything with me and i'm fucking 57 years old is so fucking depressing

Bullshit. There are prostitutes.

Lose weight.start doing drugs seriously

Wrong move sad man
You will need money to get a girl
Get you ass to work and email your teacher for assignment.
You should work out, eat better and mabey try an ssri if not not on anything currently.
Have you tried being nice to fat girls?

there's no way i'd live to 57 like this. my birthday is coming up and i don't think i'll be alive past then if nothing happens. i want to at least hug a girl before my birthday.

Woah there... Just please don't shoot up and school or shopping mall or something you fucking weirdo freak.

No offense OP, but you've gotta do something with your life. If you're on here complaining about how no woman has done anything with you it's because you're ON HERE whining about it.

Women are not attracted to people who are depressed all the time or who whine on the internet about everything.

Again, no offense. But you have to get out there and do something. You'll eventually meet someone. Whining on here achieves nothing.

go to the gym and just talk to girls its not that hard my man

No wonder they wont touch you, look at your expression, look at what you just wrote! No girl like a sad looser full of self pity. There is nothing wrong with you, only the way you see yourself. And if you see yourself as a sad looser everyone else will too. You are digging your own hole here, and expect everyone else to feel sorry for you because you are so deep into the shit. But in reality you just need to stop digging and find the courage to climb out of the hole.

I dare you, post another picture where you atleast try to look happy! It cant be that hard?

Where do you live, homeboy?

Start working out, seriously. Spend money on a Personal trainer if you dont know what you are doing. Quit alcohol and start eating healthy. You will feel a lot better.

Also, force yourself into social situations, maybe start by having a short conversation with the casheer

kek, SSRIs are shit. 75% placebo. Also,
>implying OP isn't depressed because of his situation instead of chronic mild stress
Don't feel bad, OP. In this day and age if you're neither rich nor attractive, you don't have a chance.

dude you are lucky. read some mgtow ... you know women are ruined now a days. You could be 27 with 3 kids and paying alimony working for a slut ... but you are free.

Fap away good sir and focus your efforts to the cause of empowering man in the legal system. Your powers as a virgin are needed. All other men have been tainted by the puss nectar. You have kept your mind and body pure.

Embrace your inner wizard

HE POSTED IT AGAIN LOL

im ugly and broke and girls still touch my wiener

Lifting will not change your bone structure(which is 99% of attractiveness)
It won't fix your mental issues.
Also, attractive guys can life too, and Chad will muscles always beats a beta autist with muscles. Fuck off with your stupid advice, getting women is impossible for many men, it's how the nature works.

Prove it.
>wait, you can't

Fuck off nigger that is exactly what he should do if he can't get a girl. Make them sluts pay that is the only way they will learn. Did you learn nothing from the Rog?

It could be worse.

You could have a family you love and stress about constantly being able to support. There are days I'd be happier alone inda woods

Shave, lose some weight, get a haircut that costs more than $5. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

God you people are faggots. Step one tell yourself you are the shit until you truly believe it.
Step two use that confidence to get bitches.
Quit acting like they are unattainable. Every female I have ever met is an insecure little whore. Go use them user cause there parents didn't love them either. We are all fucked up and don't let anyone tell you different.

yeah i'll go to work in a few hours i guess.
i've tried being nice to everyone i possibly can.
pic is super old
idaho.
yeah this is how i feel. even if you're rich you don't have a chance.
i know this is supposed to be funny but i know there are good people out there. it fucking kills me to know they want nothing to do with me.

>Lifting will not change your bone structure
>It won't fix your mental issues.
Are you retarded? Yes it will.
Probably too late at 27 for the bones but it will change everything about you, period.

>you got me

newfags

No wonder you are a useless piece of shit living in a depressing fucking state like that

Nah dude don't you see he has all the answers. I've never worked out but I know it won't do shit. I'm over 300 lbs and losing because I don't ever want to be delusional enough to think I'm healthy at 300 lbs. I fucking hate fat people.

This thread is depressing. MGTOW the fuck up and get a hooker if you're that desperate.
>No girl has ever done anything with me
Consider yourself lucky, women are emotionless manipulative vampires and deserve to be treated as such.

Yup, I'm a virgin.

I was once 375 pounds, im currently 283.

never again will I be that fat I fucking hated it

>MGTOW the fuck up and get a hooker if you're that desperate.
So much this

Yeah keep buying into shit excuses from people saying "waaah i dont get a qt gf for existing while doing fuck all to improve myself"
SELF LOVE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. LEARN IT OTHERWISE NO WOMAN WILL EVER WANT TO BABY YOUR DEPENDENT ASS. Its not your looks. Its not your status. Its the fact that you are seemingly content in being utterly fucking impotent to the world as long as you get your pity party on Sup Forums every night

This user gets it big time.

SSRI's changed my life. I was a violent depressed drug addict untill i found them 15 years ago. I have since only been in 2 fights both times were at the bar and they had it coming, went to college got a degree, work and don't think of an hero everyday. I have no doubt I would be in prison or dead without them. I have tried to stop under doctors advice 2 times because life has been so good but had issues both times. Some people's brains are different

Nice edge there buddy.

I'm glad you are actually trying to improve yourself, user.. but at the same time most men that complain that all women are bitches are
>woefully unattractive in body and/or mind
>desperate
>narcissists
Pick two.

I hope you fall down the stairs and die in front of your mother

what makes you think i'm not actively trying and struggling. i am in a doctorate program, i work, i've tried a bunch of random shit, i lose a bunch of weight a few years ago, i've tried so many fucking things.

How about you..
I don't know..
Stop being a bottom feeding leech?

Do you talk to women? When girls message you on here do you make an effort to befriend them and be more social towards the opposite sex without expecting to be rewarded with a relationship?

You fucking faggot must leave your house in order to meet girls. They won't magically appear out of nowhere

It's mostly placebo. It's not even surprising, considering half the receptors SSRIs stimulate are depressogenic.
SSRIs did shit all to me, though this doesn't constitute as evidence. I became an addict, which was probably augmented by them. They did shorten episodes a bit at first but now they don't even work anymore and I can't even get off them because I'm so dependent. Dumbest mistake I made in my life.

Shit, man. It's time you reprogram yourself.
1. If you read, it's time to set aside all the "serious" literature and go for more lighthearted stuff. The same goes for music and films. You need to stop consuming things which reinforce your current mindset.
2. Start working out. Every other day, do some push-ups and sit-ups. Try to get outside on a daily basis as well - even if it's an aimless stroll. You will feel much better.
3. Meet up with people. Organize something with some friends. Invite people places - even if they say "no", they will remember that you wanted to include them. When you do meet up, project a positive attitude. Reject all feelings of sadness or depression. People don't like being around people who bring them down but do like people that are fun.

Once you've done all these things, you can start thinking about finding a girl. Be confident, fun, and positive - basically somebody people would want to be around. Don't talk to girls with the aim of getting pussy. You can be flirty but basically talk to them like a guy friend and let them pursue you instead of you pursuing them.

look for one that shares many of your interests. You are making it hardfer than it is by thinking its complex. Patence is key and being honest is very important. Just be yourself, take care of yourself first and talk to women that share some of your interests. Dont fake yourself, they can pick up on that. Build up your confidence and realize you probably have a wrng impression of dating...its not like movies. Dont fake anything. Im telling you...when you build up your confidence about what hobbies you love and what you like most about you and keep improving yourself you will feel very confident and no need to fake yourself.

i don't really talk to women but it's not for lack of trying

girls who have messaged me on here stress me the fuck out and the stuff they want to talk about gives me anxiety, also they don't want anything either they just are trying to be nice and usually have bfs.

how is that worse? If you have a family it means a woman likes you enough to have kids with you. It is the highest goal in life you can reach as a man. You have no idea what it feels like to be alone and unwanted.

F for respects user

OP I thought you were gonna kill yourself two days ago? What happened?
(glad you didn't though...)

Lmao you look like Samwise Gamgee and Tyrion Lannister had a lovechild and abandoned it inside a trash compactor

So why don't you take those women's offers to talk to you so you can get experience talking to women so that when you ACTUALLY MEET ONE YOU ARENT AN ANXIOUS DEPRESSED DRAG

Make sense now?

did you read the rest of what i said? pretty self explanatory
when i got in the car to do it i couldn't start it. my birthday is coming up soon so i'll probably have more motivation to end it around that time.

So fucking sad, lol.
You have the tools in you to go out and get laid easy, right now.
You literally have EVERYTHING you need to fuck a decent 7/10 girl with an okay personality.
But instead you are sitting there crying like a little BITCH boy.
How is it a lard ass fat fuck like me, without a dollar to his name, a shitty car, while I'm still living with my parents, has a decent, trustworthy, gorgeous girlfriend?
And I have a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend. I bet you're not even half as fat as me.
And there you are crying that girls won't do anything with you.
WTF

i'm a little bit smaller than this rn

and i know, i've seen bigger guys with less than me with really pretty girls. i guess i'm just that ugly that i can't even hug a girl.

made me kek

Play some songs

Holy shit you are dense
If you talk to women like they are humans instead of property you might actually get a girlfriend.. maybe not the first girl that wants to befriend you or the next, or even while trying at all
But no. You are going to continue making excuses and anticipate some poor compassionate girl to fall into your lap. Let me tell you something dude. In the off chance that ever happens you are going to make that girl miserable. She will give and change herself for you and try to make you happy and you will become dependent and needy and will stress her the fuck out until she either cheats on you or leaves you. Hopefully the former, imo.

This is your fate when you seek love. You end up attracting the wrong people or people that will foster your dependency.

Kill yourself

It is very overrated.

Your personality is what is ugly.

You are probably putting them on a pedestal and act way too uptight around them. Pull the stick out of your ass

You fucking idiot - it's not that you're necessarily ugly but your attitude and lack of self-esteem. You're just throwing in the towel and coming up with excuses instead of actually trying.

Everybody has potential. You are completely and utterly wasting yours. If you don't change, you will remain a pathetic loser for the rest of your life.

Yeah I was over 400. It helps being six and a half feet tall but still it's hard to see your dick at 400+

^ this.
You need to stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself and expecting girls to chase you.
You don't look like channing tatum or the guys she see's on music videos.
When she's past her early 20s she will realize there's more to men than just looks, but for now, don't expect fucking girls your age as a teenager to be easy, because MTV and Vevo have already taught them what they're supposed to like.
But there are still real women and girls out there who are smart, and don't give a single, flying fuck about looks. They're hard to find, but honestly you have to lower your standards for now, unless you get lucky finding a really, sweet and pretty girl just coming out of a bad relationship.
But no, girls are not going to dream and slobber over you unless you are extremely hot to where they get one of those unhealthy crushes. That's just not you, dude. Sorry, nature fucked you over like that.
But that does not mean you can't meet a good, decent girl.
Just talk to them and be funny. Don't talk about yourself, ask them questions about them. If it's boring talking to them, it's boring for them too, so just move on and find a girl you like talking to, that you think will at least look OKAY naked. You will be happy, trust me.

>put down the fucking fork
>go outside
>haircut and shave
>get of the fucking computer and do something

Try to change your whole outlook on the world. Don't blame others for the predicament that you're in and understand that the reason why women avoid you is because of you, not them. If you look like a depressed, angry, self-pitying sack of shit that looks like he's about to shoot up a school, then women and people in general will view you as such and avoid you like the black death.
Remember, people are like mirrors. How you view yourself and present yourself to others, will be reflected back to you.

ITT: affirming the consequent.

its cause ur fat

Didn't this guy die already? Such a shame, would've been his first :(

Dude it's ok. I'm female and i have friendzoned a guy or two like you in the past. (im married now)
In the nicest possible way, lose some weight and get some endorphins by getting down the gym, run places to get fit, take up some gay fitness classes somewhere. I do yoga and we all talk to the man who comes along every week.
You're still young enough to do something about it, and you will be great at it. Also try POF eventually.

I tried a few combinations that didn't work well often feeling like a zombie. Switched it up to a high dose of Lexapro 100mg a day started feeling better in about 2 months. Have done coke a handful of times since but it wasn't all that great and i couldn't understand how I let the shit destroy my life for so long. Over time I reduced Lexapro by 20mg at a time. I found 20 mg a day is what I need to function well. Was on 10 mg a day for a while and even none at times but found my bad thoughts and getting way too pissed off about everyday shit like bad drivers happening too frequently.
If it's not working mabey a different med, combination or dose would help you

Move to Scotland user.

I'm glad you're better at least. I don't expect to be alive much longer anyway. I've started showing signs of bipolar and I keep having increasingly violent thoughts.

It blows my mind that you can rationalize behavior, but just simply refuse to change.

What the fuck are you even saying? I'm not rationalizing anything, I'm just stating facts.

I'm not OP if that's what you mean.

Lower your standards, uggo.

Kys faggot

F

There, there. It gets worse.