Every line is about

>Every line is about
>Who I don't wanna write about anymore
Im gonna miss Brand New bros...

same

I'll never have the chance to see them live too which is killing me

They're my favorite band of all time. I don't know what I'm gunna do now. Every other band has always let me down

Never in my life will I come across an album with art as bad as Deja Entendu

Their going to tour their new album, r-right guys? I got to see them for the first time last year after years of loving them.

Brand New is for fags.

I road tripped to slc last few years to see them. And both times i saw them again in my hometown the week after. Was gonna go to the san fran show but cant afford it this year :(

Got tickets to the Boston show in late October. Asked my ex to go. I'm am suicidal at 27.

PLEASE ONE MORE TOUR

>Brand New
>17 year old band

its amazing how I've been listening to them 2001-2002 and they've never dropped anything shitty and at the same time they grew their sound alongside me getting older. they're one of the few if not only artists I can think of that did this so well with me getting older. it's going to be sad when they go, i really hope i get to see them live before that happens.

Helped me find God. So there's that.

You're a masterful provocateur.

>they've never dropped anything shitty

you clearly forgot the song on Your Favorite Weapon where Jesse berates his ex for not liking Morrissey

Let's also not forgot
>this isn't highschool
>this isn't highschool
>this isn't highschool

Your Favorite Weapon is so edgy and try-hard, I'm amazed they still have the courage to play songs off it

>you're just jealous cuz were young and in love
>we don't believe in filler baby/I kill myself because I'm so frustrated

You know, I'm really glad this album's immaturity was so blatant. It really constrats just how much the band grows on all fronts down the line.

Also it has Seventy times 7 on it which is enough for me to give it a skim every now and then.

it's funny because deja's art is so bad but devil and god's is fantastic

their last good album

i think you mean
>THIS ISNT HIGHSCHOOL [repeat 87 times]

I had forgotten how good this album is. Thanks OP.

They're touring later this year and probably next year.

Mix tape is great

I've felt this exact same way with Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, and DCFC (minus codes and keys)