Opinions on Rand Paul?

Opinions on Rand Paul?

short, smart, too low energy to be Pres but great choice as VP

he was my first choice as president

He's a bigger man than his vagina father

He'd make a great president.

I miss him...

Only chance we have against the surveillance state.

But you are all too retarded and fixated on race to worry about things like that.

Literally who?
He's more irrelevant than fucking Kasich

did somebody mention he was short yet?

paul 2020

Worthless manlet. Daddy stumped him into oblivion.

the last good chance we had, but was thrown away for a meme :'(

He's a tiny little man with tiny little ideas.

He endorsed the God Emperor, he was wise to do so.

>fixated on race
liberal lefties pulled the race card

>bait 101

Not as cool as his dad.

*hides*

Based as fuck, I hope he announces the day before the convention that he's running for the LP's nomination, and then goes on to fucking destroy trump and hillary.

He was the only candidate I gave a shit about.

yes and so did trumpfags
>b-but muh spics stealin muh jobs
>muh niggers

He would have been the best president. He's the most presidential candidate there was, he was level headed and intelligent.

I don't think he has the charisma like Trump and he's a bit low energy

My waifu
A+ boipuccy

Trump is the least racist person of them all

a midget

deserves to be shot for being so short and dissing the god emperor

I had an awful dream that Rand ran third party and only won his state of Kentucky resulting in this electoral map, and the house gave the Presidency to Clinton

better than Gary! Johnson.

Again, I think if Rand Paul ran a LP campaign with William Weld as his running mate he would cuck both mainstream parties and take his rightful place as president of the united states.

>Kentucky grey
what, Kentucky is red state

I pray that Trump picks him as VP. Would BTFO shillary as a ticket.

Lol no, if that was the case it would go to congress and Rand paul would become president.

>Rand ran third party and only won his state of Kentucky

No, if Rand ran an LP or independent bid he would win Kentucky and throw the election to congress, which would overwhelmingly choose Rand Paul.

>Implying Republican neocons wouldn't side with the Democrats to make $hillary President

A Trump/Paul ticket would be pretty sweet.

Isn't he the same height or taller than Lying Ted? What's all the manlet jokes?

oh oh I get it, yeah, I think that's very unlikely to happen, he said that he's gonna support the nominee whoever it is

he's taller than ted by a few centimeters
I know this because I have extrememe autism and while watching the debate you can see this.

He didn't quite measure up.

Most presidential candidate, dropped for a meme

one day we are going to learn the hard way

Then why no short jokes on Ted?

Pretty cool. Hope Trump has room for him in his administration.

Ted often wore boots to boost his height. It's a smart move honestly.

There's still hope friend.

If Rand Paul tries to get the Libertarian Party nomination, he will win it, and then in the General election if he takes William Weld as his running mate, they will both win their home states meaning he would become president through a congressional vote.

Because Ted was retarded so there were actual legitimate criticisms for him. Everyone focused on Rand's height because otherwise they had no way to criticize him.

Because at the begining of the presidential election trump got along with cruz, so nobody had to meme him, but Rand was not getting along with Trump, so they saw he was short and it caught on.

forgot an extra comma

>Congress voting in a candidate who only got 19 electoral votes

literal career suicide that no Congressmen would even consider.

No.

Congress is republican controlled.

The republicans hate Hillary ,and they hate trump more. If it goes to congress we will Get Rand Paul and William weld in office, and it will be the 8 most prosperous non-war years in american history.

Pussied out on issues like immigration and civil rights. Otherwise a pretty decent candidate.

>The republicans hate Hillary ,and they hate trump more.
Nice fantasy faggot.

I know it's Republican controlled.
The Republicans would vote Trump for the sake of their career.

The establishment doesn't like either of them that much anyways, might as well go with the option that will not end your career.

Killary would win Ohio here

FPBP imo