en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hospital_volunteer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a wet dream
first time on purpose was when I lost my virginity

When I was 2

about 12, I think.

Had been dry beating for a year or so

wouldn't you like to know weather boy.

15. I had been beating off for monthes because I've heard of people at school doing it for years but I didn't have semen yet

a few days after i turned 12

with 12 didn't really know what i was doing but i did it

I was 10

11 i was playing with myself and it just happened and it scared the fucking shit out of me.

Same

11 or 12.
I was in my parent's whirlpool when I rolled over while playing around and caught the jet right on my penis.
It made me cum instantly, unsure if anything actually came out since I was in the tub though.

After that I touched myself just about every night.

early in life, maybe like 8 or 9. it was pure luck i held one of those squiggle pens to my dick and clenched my muscles and came. it felt so good.

but then i repeated that like 2000x times. and i started to be able to cum almost immediately by doing it.

now am in late 20's and can't last more than 60secs. sucks hard

anyone know how to fix what i've done?

pic related

embarassingly late, I was probably like 16

I was 11
>My family had been in a bad car wreck - people died
>I had a broken pelvis and crushed vertebra
>Left in drug induced coma for 16 days
>ICU
>Was in back brace-bed thing that was flipped every 4 hours - front to back
>on my back was OK but hanging face down was very painful
>Doctor gave me a sedative to let me sleep.
>Best buzz ever
>I had a wet dream
>ICU alarms go off - elevated blood pressure & heart rate
>Nurses rush in to find me strapped to the bed,face down - dick out dripping cum
>This happened each time that gave me the drug
>Nurses got tired of cleaning me up and filling out paperwork each time the alarm went off
>Doctor tried to explain what was goign on - I did not understand...
>Older nurse comes in one afternoon and tells me I "have to take care of myself" of I don't get the sleeping shot
>Leaves me a wet-wipe and a little packet of KY jelly
>I have no idea what she wants me to do
>She comes back in, sees the stuff untouched and gives me a handy
>After that I understood.
The best thing was that on the weekends the hospital had "Candy Stripers" come in to clean bedpans and such. One of the girls would put a condom on my tiny little dick, snap it over my balls and while wearing rubber gloves give me a slow hand-job. She told me she was practicing for when she had a boyfriend.

>Gotta love Canadian health care

around 12 or 13

had been wanking from around 10 but ofc nothing came out

>The best thing was that on the weekends the hospital had "Candy Stripers" come in to clean bedpans and such. One of the girls would put a condom on my tiny little dick, snap it over my balls and while wearing rubber gloves give me a slow hand-job. She told me she was practicing for when she had a boyfriend.

wat

I call bull on the last part

Girls don't ejaculate.

around 42

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hospital_volunteer

Yep thats why I posted it on Sup Forums

Was 10 in the bathroom nude. Rubbed dick on edge of sink because it looked funny to pull forskin back. All of a sudden cum like a race horse.Shot about 4 strings of jizz all over sink and mirror. Ran out scared with a towel on. Mum walks in after I leave to sees what the problem was. Shakes her head. Get the talk.

I was 6 or 7 when i realized i can rub my dick on something til i pop. I had a big stuffed animal like this my sister won me and i would get nude and grind on it and edge myself for like an hour.

modern age

11. I'll never forget the "what the fuck just happened" feeling I felt when the cum came out.

i was 5 and 7 months

twelve.
right in my friend george's mouth.

Sitter who was around 18 began abusing me and making me his personal cum dump when I was about 6. He used to blow me off while making me 69 and suck on his cock.
>plenty dry ejaculations but never came like he did

That thread is perv and pedo.

I had handjob form my cousin sometimes with 8 to 10, when finally exploted.

I was around 8 or 9 and had been dry jacking for a long time before that. Then one night I came all over my bed sheets and it literally scared the living fuck out of me!

The first time a jerked off I was 9
Have pretty much done it every day since

Didn't cum for the first time until I was 12 though.. It just spurted out one day..

Pee used to come out when I was 9 and 10 though

how old was your cousin?

it was december of 2014, i remember the day well

>it was cold outside
>nobody was home but me
>of course nobody is ever home but me
>after 72 years of celibacy and self discipline, i decided that i didn't want to die without finding out what masturbation was all about
>so i tried it
>it took quite a while
>i got up in shock and rushed to the bathroom, no easy task at my age
>thought I was going to urinate
>didn't of course
>kept trying, finally let myself urinate on myself (that is what i thought would happen) but the semen came out instead
>what a wondrous feeling, i thought
>since that time i have revisited that sensation on many occassions

sadly i still live alone, but i wonder how different life would have been had i considered the masturbation earlier in life

fucked if i can remember that.

I was like 14 and somehow I ended on a JOI hypnosis video without knowing what it was. Ended up thinking I was hypnotized and cumming for the 1st time

I was 10 years old. It was to a video of one girl getting roughly gangbanged on a boxing ring. My little mind had seen nothing like it before and to this day it is probably still my biggest ejaculation.

I'm not sure probably around 11 but I do remember where. My family was doing one of their monthly visits to my grandparents when I got the urge and went into the bathroom and whacked it and made my first goo.

>exploted.

10, with female cousin.

11. I was masturbating with the water jets in a swimming pool. It was amazing.