Encounter this

Encounter this.

What do?

There's a futa version of the girl by the same artist. BRB let me find it.

fuck the elephant

shit in a street cause we're in India

Here you are.

MMMMMOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

Yep, fuck the elephant. Dude was quicker on the draw, but I came into this thread to post exactly this. Hivemind, etc.

Oh yeah

I love this pic. Mowgli looks like such a gay bottom-slut.

Hypno-version.

Moar like this please!

More Hypno Butt-Slut Mowgli.

I wonder if Disney knew what kind of Fetish Fuel they made with Jungle Book.

surely not the hypno fetish part

"Jungle Book" launched a ton of hypno-fetish content.

Take Mowg and leave the girl

that is what we have said
in 1967 I'm sure they were concerned with more christian things like pedo and beast than new world fetishes like hypnosis

Disney *looks at script* "Hmmm.....horny-sounding snake slowly hypnotizes a half-naked, androgynous Indian boy. Nothing sexual about that."

Then Disney followed up by having a hypno scene in "Jungle Book 2".

of course the damn thing's sexual, but we're talking good old mid century sexual repression
I doubt they ever had a conversation about it is all

and holy heck this brought me to a weird part of youtube

Why the fuck doesn't Mowgli have nipples?

The sequel though was made in modern times. Disney made that fetish fuel on purpose.

Im gonna fuck that elephant

Indian men don't have nipples. Not every race does. Read a book fuck head.

Are you serious? He's Indian you retard.

Could have been worse. Kaa could have fattened up the hypnotized man-cub to make him a more filling meal.

What Fetish Fuel that would have been.

"Passion Patties" on steroids.

modern disney is fucked, oh yeah
frozen gave me weird vibes

It actually makes sense for the long-separated sisters to develop incestuous feelings towards each other. They never developed that psychological boundary.

Personally though, I want more hypnosis in Disney. "Totally Spies" and "Miraculous Ladybug" own the hypno market.

didn't know disney had anything to do with totally spies, the horniest show on television
can't watch ladybug because my name's adrien and it freaks me out

lets get some more hypnosis r34

>i'm not a colonial era jew am i?

That's what I mean. They didn't.

What the hell Disney? You made "The Jungle Book" and now France is powning you on hypno fetish fuel, lol.

I'd fuck the pig in the center

Shoot the two on the right. Rape the one on the left

>Kill the kids
>Fuck the elephant

Stop making these stupid fucking hypno threads, faggot. No one cares enough about your fringe fetish to post this every other day.

just looked it up, disney is a distributer of spies and ladybug so at least their fingers are in the pot

Damn Mowgli makes me so hard. I'd fuck both him and the girl, and kill the elephant.

Excellent. They haven't abandoned their mind control fetish fuel roots.

Mowgli's always been a sexy Disney shota. Feisty, yet paradoxically easy to hypnotize. A shota but he's got a nice bit of androgyny to him.