Would you approve of a US invasion of Mexico if Trump becomes president?

Would you approve of a US invasion of Mexico if Trump becomes president?

Only if Mexico strikes first.

If he brings back slavery.

Fuck that just kill the Blacks
To much of a Liability having them around.

OF COURSHE

Fuck yes.

Drive all the taconiggers into South America and use the Panama canal as the southern wall.

They've been striking us desu.Haven't you noticed the beaners fucking everywhere?

What is there in Mexico that'd we'd want? It's a shithole.

Not unless he purges everything

I don't want millions more mexishits in our newly acquired territory

no, i'd like to visit the us again someday and i don't want it to go 80% spic quite so immediately

Oil

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people

Please do

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people

yeah, a guy who has never been on military try to invade mexico.

nigger you fucked up the meme so I am going to fuck you up with my dank meme
pic related

Make Mexico pay for it.

>invasion

For literally what purpose?

>mfw the American Empire would be less than 50% white

They identify as natives, so let's just put their whole population onto a reservation.

He doesn't want us to invade anyone, that's the point. We do our thing, they do theirs and hopefully we can work together.

No. I don't want Mexican refugees.

Trump needs to send special forces and military advisors to help destroy the cartels and root out Mexico's corruption. If we can turn Mexico into a first world country, we won't have Mexicans flooding over the border, and we'll have a stronger trading partner.

Build it, Paco.

No

I don't want our government to be forced to 'support our defeated enemies'

Then again, we could just let the whole place burn. It's not like they'll rise like germany.

Someone post the original. I forgot how it goes.

When you get a girlfriend, Billy

It already is.

I mentioned this topic before, well not with Trump..

I mentioned an idea where the United States would invade Mexico, making it a territory. Making the War on Drugs an actual war with full military force.We'd start first by eliminating the corrupt government then building a smaller wall on Mexico's southern border.

Why would they come here? They would all just go to Syria.

for the love of fucking christ do it already, we are fucked.

Why not?

Things can't get worse.

this is giving me the heebie jeebies

I'd approve of the US marching South until we hit Cape Horn, nigger.

I'll bring the popcorn

You don't know where Mexico ends an the Panama canal begins

It will never not be 3rd world. Build the wall. Seize oil fields if they don't the bs lke sending Cuban illegal to our border.

War is our business, and there are an awefull lot of people that need to get dead.

I can't wait to get in on that gov cheese.

you are a scary dude XD

I'd approve an invasion of the whole NoA. I guess with NATO in place it'll never happen.

Yes. I would also support assassinating the dictator of Cuba and making it a new state. And annexing the leafs as well.

I'd be in favor of invading anywhere if we could colonize that shit.

Thanks. I appreciate it.