British food is the worst in the world

British food is the worst in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
youtube.com/watch?v=irdmKcBjcpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, it's true

t. bong with bad teeth to prove it

It's true. Fish N chips is the best they have to offer, and it's bland as hell. Just like the rest of britbong cuisine.

>using a pic of something served to a pisshead on a Friday night

Fuck off, dickhead,

Even the 'comfort' foods of stew and hotpot are fucking tasteless

Both the food and the women are horrible.

enjoy your hydrolysed vegetable protein and high fructose corn syrup

It's not nearly as bad as people make out, plenty of great food.

But it's easily the worst food culture I've heard of, except for perhaps parts of Eastern Europe. It's dire, and our diet is shit. At least fat fucks in the US go out to eat.

Essentially, tourists that bother will find nice places, but as a country it's fucking awful here.

wtf?

Didn't put a picture of a kebab mate

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and why is the person making this sub-doog food ship using a tong for the Doritos?

TBH not a lot of the country sees that as comfort food.

It's more shitty takeaway (I mean just really fucking horrible) or something involving baked beans, sandwiches, bacon and eggs, and chips. Sometimes all of that together.

Can get great curry in places though, it's not like we don't have nice restaurants.

British is the place where uglyness was created. All these ugly men, women, combined with all the inbreds that make it worse. You can easily tell a brit just by judging from the uglyness. It's only logical that their food has the image of themselves

>British food is the worst in the world
Not saying it's the greatest thing ever but if you genuinely believe that it's the "worst food in the world" then you are clearly not that well travelled

Well I mean also the industrial revolution. And America.

But yeah, we British are ugly. What will become of our contributions to the planet???

Yeah? Explain that, britbong
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

No culture has dibs on all the best food in the world, and all have sketchy dishes.

Not gonna lie, UK has way more sketchy dishes than most, but their good dishes, when done proper are fucking amazing, notably the fish and chips, and shepards pie. Hard to compare others against them there.

So where would you say has worse food than Brit food? Genuinely curious. I hear Eastern European food is atrocious.

>something that was in a single cookbook in 1861 and went forget for nearly a 150 years
i mean, are you literally autistic?

I live in America and that looks fucking awful

Ha! Then you've never been to England.

ive been to amerifat a couple of times and the sloppy fat riddled shit they call food is beyond a joke , British food is ok but its not a suprise you cunts are so massive necking burgers for breakfast

>visits the USA
>eats nasty fast food only fit for stoners, alcoholics, and niggers

fuck is this shit man?????????

youtube.com/watch?v=irdmKcBjcpg

Bangladesh or East African food. Both are pretty trash tier. Lentils and dirt only carry one so far.

Number of U.S. Michelin-star restaurants: 14

Number in your shitty, insignificant country: 0

Love a good muddy water and dirt though

How anyone from the same country that invented this and many other stomach churning foods can criticize another countries food is beyond me. kill yourself

This is what inmates eat for, like, holiday meal. It's good food for prisoners. And depending on how long they are jailed for, they may develop a palate for it.

Also this was a image made to look appetizing what the fuck

when will she be done? fucking hell

Naw Mac and cheese is aright

I'd be willing to bet my house that you weigh well over 200 pounds.

How is Mac and cheese stomach churning?

yeah mate my doctor has given me an estimated three months before cardiac arrest if I don't change my diet

>not weighing over 200
manlet

Interesting way to justify being obese to yourself

Because weight determines the food we enjoy. You are not stupid at all

Only stupid people have mainly literal cheese in their diet. Kill yourself

>Mainly cheese.
I honestly doubt people who eat Mac and cheese just slam down nothing but cheese. You are so fucking stupid

Mac and cheese isn't the only burgerland food that has mainly cheese in it you asshat. Also I'm sure you shove many other unhealthy shit down your fat american mouth daily.

>American.
You do realize that not every American is obese. Then again you probably yell at people who look at you the wrong way so have fun being a douchebag

are those TEETH mixed in with it?

maybe 10 times in vrs places in the Bellagio , also paris and stratosphere thats without the other places where we snacked ...... speanding $200 a meal we came away with the impression you cunts hav not got a fuckin clue on quality ..... picture taken at the buffet in the bellagio .... this is what you deluded cunts call breakfast !!!!

Also asshat sorry for assuming you all have mainly cheese in your diet. It's just that when your country is filled with rolly polly michelin man rejects what else am I to think?

I'll have fun being a douchebag while you're dying of heart problems :)

Fucking idiot

We're off topic, gents

I like how you think I will die of heart problems. You are worse than vegan gains

>buffet

could you be anymore of a pleb?

>buffet
>tubs of unlimited food
>expecting quality

Are you a nigger?

Yeah I suppose you're right asshat there are many other health problems associated with being obese. Oh well :/

>Asshat. You like that word huh moron. Don't worry no one loves you anyway.

UK has 16 ; 2018

has all that fat got to you`re brain , 5 times for people 10 x`s the amount of restaurants , 2 less than us
do you even food ?

which restaurant would you suggest at 9am for food ? no wait there all closed .... dumb fuck ...

When you can't think of any other comeback so you point out a insult I'm using and posts a picture of a cheeseburger.

İs this what death looks like ?jesus..

Uh huh. UK = 163 Michelin stars. US = 148 Michelin stars. With approximately 6 times the population. Wew.

we looked at what the locals were eating and decided for a laugh to emulate hence the picture , we would aim for cereals and fruit as a rule , room service brought us nothing of quality

Are you literally retarded?

give me some of that.

americans don't have a developed culture, there's no point in having expertly made food if they can't appreciate it.

The USA isn't even the fattest nation r-tard.

butt hurt much

walk closer ,,,, just a little closer ,,,,,

From a nigger who can't use google to find restaurants open at 9am?

Perhaps if you ask mommy nicely to increase you`re pocket money you can afford to go to Vegas , stop in a Penthouse suite and find out that they arnt open at that time of day.

So yes, you are retarded.

That looks fucking delicious OMFG

*3 starred restaurants: US 14, UK 4

Any stars: US 160 UK 16

US: 5 times the population but 10 times the michelin-star restaurants

Do you even math?

Wait that’s not real is it?

How the fucking fuck is that original

>>Not a single americlap is trying to dispute this
>>"Hurrr hurr britbong food iz shit"
>>"Hurrr they suck lolololol"

The only food worth eating in the USA is food from other cultures.

Oscars

we live on a cold wet rock, all you can grow here are potatoes you fuckwit.

Holy shit you Amerifags get triggered easily I've never seen someone get so triggered over saying mac and cheese is stomach churning (It is by the way). Turn in your balls man because you oughta join the womens rights movement they'd love you

Made me laugh so much when I could imagine in the most cockney accent ever "necking burgers for breakfast"

I am originally from Islington, best curry I ever had was a small Indian place near pancras selling a full bowl of curry with pilau rice and a fucking massive naan bread for five quid.

Place was run by Indians so... Probably no surprise it was as good as it was.

Either way every country has a signature dish. Fish and chips is more a comfort food and is not part of the staple diet. It only becomes more of the diet the further north you go.

>Africa
>Food
Pick one

>newsflash for op
>the uk isn’t just england

Fish and chips is everywhere in Ireland and the UK so I don't see what your point is.

Thanks for the info but my point still stands

England is a fucking island and you're complaining about fish.

>go there to try the fish and chips that are supposed to be so amazing
>its pretty good, its like fish and chips from where i live
>.....after its been left in a brown paper bag for an hour
>the fuck is this shit
>as what type of fish
>its the shit we throw away where im from
>we dont even throw it to the dogs because the fucking dogs wont even eat that shit
>mfw
>live there an entire year and not once find any good fish and chips

You see, the problem is that you were in a city, where non-english colored non-english people are selling "english" food. Go to a place that's close to waters (so the fish is fresh), and where you are comfortable enough with the people to eat in the same facility with them without checking your pockets every 15 seconds. This is where you find good fish and chips. And other edible food.

i did, i went all over. from the center of england all the way down to scotland. your fish and chips are fucking garbage

if it was always like that, then you are just unlucky (although have to admit, it is hard to be lucky). the brown (and more like news-) paper is tradition, but it's also a kind of rule that whatever you put in it remains edible for about 5-10 minutes. everyone spits here too on stall fish and chips.
believe me, there are places where you can get really good food. admittedly, not many, and their number is getting smaller. but fresh fish and chips can be amazing.

This

This

>the center of england all the way down to scotland

"down" Are you retarded? Like seriously.

U DONT LIKE A CHEEKY PLATE OF JELLIED EEL?

scotlands closer to sea level, so going to scotland is going "down". wew lad.

at least we aren't literal vampires

full english breakfast is the greatest breakfast of all time

>instead they literally eat animals testicles under the name of mountain oysters

Eating out at restaurants is a very American thing, You guys seem to do it most days of the week.
Brits only go out for dinner 1-2x a month if that. We don't all drive and we don't have as much expendable income.

my dick is hard as fuck from just looking at this picture

You must be a pooskin

I'd kill now for salt and vinegar chips.

Only 2 online stores have it in this country, and it is ridiculously expensive, like $5 for a 40g pack. Suck my balls.

SALT AND VINEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKASFNGLKRNDFHGAQJRGBNLAKJERGBSLIUDFGKLJSDBFGLKSJDFNG

oh my god what is the big fucking deal? it's just nachos with topping

I'm Black pudding