waste is the best song they've ever made

Correct.

*dabs on your opinion*

generic alt rock

It's bland and mediocre

edgy music for high school sophomores. move along

What's sad is the band are like in their 40s

t. libcuck

Of course. If you wanted 2000s pop punk done right, you would be listening to Taking Back Sunday.

It's pretty good but I feel more compelled to say it's amazing because no one can criticize the actual music without referring back to a strawman of teenagers, i.e.

cant say i disagree xD

I haven't listened to it yet but Daisy was boring as shit. I can't imagine this one being much better.

Its much better. Waste and 451 are absolute kino tracks.

Read the lyrics. No one outside of mental midgets can take this cringey shit as deep, and nothing is at all remarkable about the music or vocals.

t. samefag

This album is amazing and probably their most honest album they've put out. And you're just butt mad cus you have always talked shit about them and now they release an objectively fantastic album you feel like an idiot because of all the shit you talked.

Real Talk, when did Anthony get so fucking terrible? His entire review was "outside of a few moments, I don't really like this hour long album" and gave it a 7 out of fcking 10. HOW? By his words it's more like a 4/10. How does someone so bad at what they do have such an audience

it's good but it's one of many, many songs ripping off the melody from this piece by John Murphy youtube.com/watch?v=_0UJk4EUzB0

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN FISH WON'T JUDGE YOU BY YOUR FAULTS