About to suck my first cock in a couple of hours...

About to suck my first cock in a couple of hours. Please drop cock and cum pics/gifs to make me hungry and go through with it

don't do it you weak pussy

are you a fag?

Yes

If you aren't larping, just go for it. It's fun. Even if it makes you a fag.

Hope you will have fun! Enjoy it.

How old are you? (if old) what took you so long?

R u at a sex shop?

Just turned 18 post gifs anons so I don't back out pls

Don't forget the balls, huh. They'll need your attention too

Any specific way I should suck them. Fuck positions like that make me too horny

Hahahahaha NO

No, I do NOT want to suck a cock. EVER. Watching some pictures will not change this. Do you comprehend? Do you unnastan' the words that is comin' outta my mouf?

NO!

Now that I've dispensed with that little rant, perhaps you could take heed of this and simply title your threads with "blowjobs" or something efficient. Unless you're targetting them exclusively at women, which I can understand.

How about,

>Pictures that make you fine, fine women want to suck a cock. Guys welcome too, if you're into that

Let's learn from this, shall we?

Don't do it you stupid fuck you'll regret it

Of course someone has to post bestiality...

Fuck yes

I hope he's this rough with me

Could you please post in the cuck/bi thread before it 404s? :3 keep me company.

>control f cuck

Moar

You are making a mistake you will regret for the rest of your life. In the middle of it, you snap out of your faggotness, and trust me, that's not a place you wanna be in

You sound like a massive faggot

First OP, stop being a faggot, i know its hard since you're an OP and all but try.
Second, nigger, lurk moar and stop telling people how to live their lives. Go fuck an electrical socket chinky coon. Take yourself out of the gene pool because we don't need more niggers out there

Your statement is unclear. Either you are about to suck the very first cock you've ever sucked, or going 2 hours between cock sucking sessions is unusual for you. Usually I would assume it's first ever in 2 hours, but you're op so the second choice is just as likely.
Please clarify.

are small cocks and leggings ok?

suck the spot between both testicles, they love that usually.