I have inside knowledge of Hillary's campaign

I can't say how I know this. The Hillary campaign is contracting out an independent pollster to poll on a scenario where Hillary refuses to debate Donald Trump. I'm certain of this. Also I don't know what is going through the head of Hillary or her campaign but I can speculate. From this point on is speculation---Hillary is considering not debating Trump at all and weighing the pros and cons of whether it's better to go to debates against him or just take a hit and not go. Obviously she would have to invent some kind of plausible excuse to defend her choice to not do them; maybe something Trump says which she can take offence or along those lines. Also this isn't reliable and I'm not sure about it but I've heard that her staff is worried about her height and Trump's height the two standing next to each other. Hillary is short and Trump has a domineering stature and they don't want Hillary to seen side by side with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10277628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

evidence?

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people.

Pretty smart of her, this would be a worse slaughter than 9 nixon vs kennedy debates

I just said I can't tell you how I know. Believe it or not.

I've said this over a month ago on the_donald. You didn't get shit from the campaign staff.

This would make her look INCREDIBLY weak, he'd shred her online and she'd lose in an even bigger landslide than anticipated, almost hoping this is true.

Yeah opting out of debates is a really bad idea for a presidential canidate. Pretty much screams that your insecure on your stances and cant verbally defend them.

I don't know if the height thing would be an issue. She's a woman so her height compared to Trump doesn't really matter. Besides, anyone who would consider voting for Shillary isn't going to care that she is shorter than Trump. If she was a man it would be a different story.

He would just go to the debate anyway and get free media

wow I am now a #Trumpeteer

>I can't say how I know this.
You damn well better explain it, otherwise you're merely trying to use Sup Forums to float the idea for her like a shill.

looks at flag

yep. shitposter.

Australia I...

>Obviously she would have to invent some kind of plausible excuse to defend her choice to not do them

She will claim he is "mansplaining" and he's a sexist/racist/misogynist and her vagina.

Also, in her crackly old voice, she will. claim some more bullshit (e.g. named after Edmund Hillary, sniper fire, etc.) and Trump will beat her like the dead horse she is.

4 Australians in a row, who would've guessed

But it's true, No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people

>offence
ya blew it

LEL
CAKE

That's sounds like something a shill would say!

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people.ש

believable because she has a blood clot but i doubt it will happen.

expect to see at least 1 debate.

Trump should have an actress repeating Shillary talking points who he can debate against.

I really see this happening. She only has to lose debating Donald.

You're a big goy

Memes aside, how tall is Shillary?

Hillary is scared because no one, no one, no one, has ever called her on her bullshit.

No one has ever really told her she's responsible for all the shit she's done.

Trump would go out there and say that the refugee crisis is her fault, because she felt the need to take out Qaddaffi and Assad merely to pad her credibility so she could say that women can go to war just like men. So she could appear tough. Only she failed and Europe is fucked as a result.

He could call her out on taking millions and millions from countries where gays are executed.

He could bring up how she laughed about defending a rapist of a 12 year old.

There's just SO much shit and you know Trump has researched ALL of it. He's had his oppo guys showing this shit to him on flashcards so he has instant recollection of every single time Hillary did something the American public would find reprehensible.

And the worst thing for her, if Trump talks about it, the media HAS to talk about it, even if in an attempt to defend her.

If trump brings up the 12 year old rape victim story, that will be an entire media cycle.

And Hillary can't have that.

I think not debating Trump at all might be the wiser choice when you think of all that.

It's not just what Trump would say. It's that the media would be forced to report on what Trump says.

And it would all make Hillary look like a demon.

Can't someone swat Hillary?

Its obvious she would be destroyed in a debate with Trump. Its obvious her only choice is not to go. I think Bill will conveniently die or be hospitalized giving her an out.

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people.

lik 5'4 so trump is liek a foot taller

4'9"

And the moon landings were faked.

5'8", same height as Rand Paul

She's between 5'2" and 5'5". Maybe a straight up 5'. No one really knows - I shit you not.

No one is paid to shill for Hillary. It is a lie perpetrated by Republican think tanks to sway people

3'7"

can we please blanket ban aus ips?

Well, Crooked Hillary refused to debate Senile Sanders, so it's not outside the realm of possibilities.

Refusing to debate would make her look (more) weak and ineffectual. Trump would look presidential: he was willing to show up to talk, but Clinton ran away with her tail between her legs. There is basically no scenario where not debating makes her look good, so I guess the question is: is looking like a coward worse than getting brutally raped by Trump on stage?

I mean, the fact that people are already framing these debates as Hillary needing to be worried and on the defense really tells me the election is over.

rand was 5'4"

just compare him to the 5'8" cruz

ill choose 'not' to be quite honest

No one is paid to shill for hillary. It is a republican funded lie. She has nothing but grassroot support everywhere she goes. She is the future

if that was the case then jeb would have won

There is no possible positive outcome from her going to the debates. They are right before the election. She won't go, just watch.

Well. I believe it.

I'm sure they're running every possible scenario and approach to handle Donald Trump, this doesn't mean much. "Debates" with Donald Trump are really just a series of headline-grabbing insults. He doesn't understand actual policy well enough to debate it, but does anyone even care? His twitter feed is headline news every other day. So I can see why they'd try to avoid giving him even more headlines. I don't think they will be able to though, she'll have to debate him at least 3 times.

Jeb was goofy as fuck though.

The only way Crooked Hillary can get out of the debate is if Rapin' Bill was shot in the head and kill on live TV, that is, to spin it into the "how dare Drumpf attack a poor, grieving widow at a time like this."

hillary is around 4ft10, source im a set 5ft tall and and her eeys were lower than mine

I'm not saying the tallest candidate necessarily wins, just that being short shouldn't be a problem for a female candidate like it is for manlet politicians (Rand Paul, for example). Besides, I think Trump and Yeb are about the same height. I'm basing that off the webm of them standing next to each other before a debate.

>mfw all the Australians in this thread got banned

This makes sense.

I think Trump would crush her mentally, but also physically.

She's sick and weak. Which is why her meetings are less than 20 minutes long.

Trump would make sure to raise her blood pressure, and she would have one of her coughing fits in front of the nation.

Just to be clear. I never said Hillary won't go to debates against Trump. I just said her campaign is considering it. Her campaign contracting out a pollster on a possible scenario of it and doing A/B tests on it.

Daily reminder that Bill Clinton will die just before the general election.

He would shred her on her own policy, and it isn't the insults she is afraid of. She is afraid of the debate basically becoming a prosecution of her various crimes, Trump is not afraid to go there. She won't even make denials after Trump calls her husband a rapist, how will it look if she has nothing to say on stage when he is directly questioning her? She can't teleprompt a defense to direct attacks on her various indiscretions in the past.

Either way she's fucked.

It would be a huge mistake.

Trump would shitpost all day every day on Twitter about how much of a pussy she is for refusing to debate him. He will literally get elected on that alone.

I hope she's dumb enough to risk it. And I suspect she probably is.

>mfw not only is there a strong chance of Trump becoming president, but a strong possibility of him becoming president without having to do anything at all

I want to believe.

It's a problem because of human nature. People naturally see someone taller as a better leader or protector, especially women. It's makes sense as something her campaign would consider. She would look so meek standing next to Trump towering over, asking her about the emails, benghazi, covering up Bill's rapes, or her litany of other crimes.

Is that a menorah at the end of your post?

>mfw they have the "debates" anyway and give Trump his own multi-episode 2 hour Q&A series where he sits on a comfy couch by a fire and talks to the nation.

OP, if you're not a lying shitposting faggot, and you're actually close to the campaign in some way, you need to push this as hard as you can. You need to tell everyone you know that you think it's a brilliant idea.

Nadie se paga a mentir por Hillary. Es una mentira perpetrada por los grupos de reflexión republicanos para influir sobre las personas.

Hillary is beating herself. Trump's just having fun at this point.

>Trump
>policy

BUILD WALL!
BRING BACK ERRR JOBS!
TAXES ARE BAD!

lulz

This sounds like heaven.

So then push her harder and run meetings in areas where the air conditioning isn't working.

I mean, just think about it for a second.

Trump is so intimidating, that his mere presence makes his enemies not want to fight him.

If he gets elected without debating Hillary, he will be confirmed for God Emperor Meme Master of All Time.

There's no way Hillary can win in this scenario

>Hillary debates Trump
>gets BTFO

>Hillary doesn't debate Trump and minimizes her public appearances
>Trump shits all over her on Twitter every day and basically walks right into the Oval Office without doing anything

What a time to be alive.

>Hillary is considering not debating Trump at all

That's what I was thinking to myself a few weeks ago. She can just say to not go. there's no rules saying they have to debate right?

It'd be a death knell for her.

Assuming you are legit, how scared are they? What do the internals say?

>ahead of schedule and underbudget

Why are there still hillary votes when Trump exists!

Yeah I'm sure Putin will back down when Trump starts a twitter war with him

Everyone knows Trump's tweets are out of control bro

> Reduce taxes
> Re-Institute Tariffs

sounds like a win-win desu

>australian shitposting.png
Good one, but you forget one explanatory factor - straya is one big open-air prison that got independence from the UK when it became too expensive to try to keep any sort of control over the animals. The guards came home and the continent was abandoned entirely to the inmates.

a little less than 1.1 shapiros

Oh hi Correct the Record.

Oh yeah. I get it. Cause the guy that destroyed 16 other political powerhouses (well, 15, sorry ben, but good try) in live debates is only threatening over the internet. You're a real brilliant guy!

everyone knows that deep down, even the most hardened ruskies cannot handle bantz

This is actually quite plausible. Hillary knows she is going to get schlonged in the debates.

I would imagine though that this would guarantee a Trump victory though. Nobody has ever chickened out of a general election debate.

>wymyn
>muh vagina

gollygeez, this is feninitely news.

This is basically a lose/lose situation for Hillary.
The only card she can play at this point is pretending to be sick with cancer or something for sympathy points so she can back out of the debates.

But then Trump will just say she's weak and unfit to lead.....Sad!
She's basically fucked from every angle.

>Hillary's campaign paid a million for online shills
Kek. Money well spent, $hillary.

Debating him is likely to make her look even weaker, though.

>Hillary is considering not debating Trump at all
No shit.

You would have to be literally brain dead to not see this coming.

>it's real
fucking kek

Her only hope would be to BTFO trump in the debates, but that's so antithetical to her very personality that it's basically unthinkable. The only ass pull possibility there is is if she could pull some political judo and make herself look to be a victim under trumps "bullying." That said, it didn't work for anyone else in the Republican primary, so it'd be a massive, unreliable hail mary.

>Facism

Canadian intellectuals

STRAWPOLL

CAST YOUR VOTES

strawpoll.me/10277628

my guess is something is gonna "happen" to bill before the debates and she will use it as an excuse

trump will call her out for it and call her a coward and the lugenpresse will jump on him for it

the people will see right through it and elect him as god emperor

screenshot this

It's funny when people talk about how formidable Hillary is. I don't see it. She's a terrible campaigner. Just awful at it. She can barely beat an 80 year old Marxist-Leninist. Every single word that comes out of her mouth is obviously poll tested and reheared/read from a teleprompter. Her image is that of an almost cartoonish depiction of a corrupt, seedy political villain character. And she has not yet figured out a way to combat that perception. And this is her SECOND presidential run!

Trump
s going to wipe the floor with this incompetent bitch. She's just the Democrat Jeb. Not even. Jeb was more formidable than she is.

She only has the woman card to play. She'll use that to victimize herself.

The rest will depend on how american women interpret it.

this shit actually happened in my country
>Peronist candidate decided to go for it
>55%+ show in polls pre debate
>Goes to debate
>-48%

hehe

why the fuck is that information being suppressed holy shit

Prime-time televised Presidential debates function differently once the nominee is chosen. The general audience is very mature as are the candidates. Clapping is usually saved for later. I think Clinton knows she can't defend herself onstage and not seem shrill. That woman tends to lose her composure quite easily. Keep in mind that the big loser of any debates, all debates is the man who has a red hot face. Just my .02c

The height thing is real. The taller candidate usually always wins. One of those human psychology things.

>night of the debate
>Trump shows up, Hillary nowhere to be found
>Wolf Blitzer chatting with Trump
>"Where do you think she is?"
>"I don't know. Maybe in the bathroom. It's disgusting."
>audience laughs
>Trump already wins the debate
>Hillary finally stumbles out after 10 minutes with bloodshot and baggy eyes and a JUST haircut
>"S-sorry."
>"Glad you can join us, Hillary. Delete the last of your emails?"
>audience is rolling in the floor with convulsive laughter
>Hillary cackles her witch laugh as a defense mechanism
>"Well no one can accuse you of being low energy, Hillary."

What if trump just randomly showed up to a democratic debate between the burnout and Hillary? If she doesn't want to debate, he would just go to her and catch her on the spot. If she leaves at that moment, trump would just destroy her and call her out in not debating in the spot

Her only supporters are niggers and soccer moms.
Neither of which are going to come out to vote this year.

Has such a thing ever happened in history?

We've always had debates, even going back to the 1700's.
In fact I always thought the debates were required as some sort of integral part of the democratic process

This is ridiculous. But it might actually work if Hillary can come up with a good enough justification. The problem is, the media is going to savage her over this. She will be cheating them out of millions of dollars and the greatest show ever seen on TV. The climax of the storyline of the presidential campaign. The media executives will be furious, and without them on her side she's toast.

But realistically this might be her best bet. She'll take a hit in the polls, but it will probably be less than the hit she takes if she actually does the debates.