Vape Bread

Vape Bread

What's you ADV? What mod you rocking?
Specs and tips.

Reuleaux gen3 with ammit dual fused clapton. Now vaping Don Juan reserve 3MG

Nice. I've been enjoying Wrecking Ball from Vape Wild 3mg on my Smok baby beast

i just ordered today my first zamplebox. Hope good shit coming with it

Slipstream coolfire mini, literally only vaping so I dont smoke, anyone who starts vaping as a hobby is a fag

I started to not smoke but after cutting my nig down to 3mg I've gotten more into it as a hobby.

I was thinking about trying them out but I'm not sure about blind boxes.

I decided to try, i ordered 11 bottles and when they arrive i will end the suscription. If i like them i will start with little boxes.
I ordered because i was tired of doing alchemy

How big are the bottles? I've been using Vape Wild since they sell 10ml for like $3

Ego aio ... Best model ever

Just some plain menthol is my ADV. I'm a menthol junkie man, fucking love the stuff. I just hate when it's a minty menthol, it's gotta be balls out cold.

it is worth like 4-5$ 30ml nicotine content doesnt change the prices

I started with that, great little stick.

Vapor Giant 2.5 with Corona V8

This is my mod btw, not great but it gets the job done.

ITT: Fags

How much that run you? The eGo AIO is only $25 and one of the best stick kits around.

Smok t-priv with a wotofo troll v2, just started not so long ago to stop using snus

gus phenomenon + ocular c with lg hg2 batteries.

got 5 mods and 6 atomizers. pic related.

i make my own juice, currently vaping on chasseur de prime + castle long + roasted almon cinnamon danish mix. 6 mg nic. 80/20 vg/pg

non smoker since april 15th. feelsgoodman.png

i have the phantus mini and turtle ship v2, both are brass simple mods with regular coils i made but i doubled up on every twist so its 7 wraps but technically 14. i call it hyperthreading lol. i share a royal hunter black and gold RDA across the two.

sorry no pictures atm

>Batman Vape Band

lovin it haha

Couldn't agree more.

Normally 40$ but I got it half off for 20$. Came with a free bottle of juice and extra coils. This one has lasted me a year so far, no leaks, no nothing.

guys, you gotta get into DIY. it's super easy too. just use a scale. I pay around 70 dollars every 3 months for my supplies (VG, PG, nicotine, flavoring) and go through about 60 ml's every 3 days. It costs about 83 cents a bottle to make and I usually make 60 dollars in those 3 months by selling some to my friends for 8 dollars a bottle.

so basically, I'm only paying around 40 dollars a year for ejuice.

That's mine right now. Alien 220 with the azeroth rta. Using the dual coil setup. At 50w. Flavourless 6mg

I have several mods, tanks and drippers.

Mods:
Joytech eVic VTC Dual (70/150W)
Smok Alien 220W
Geekvape Karma Kit Mech Mod (Single 18650)

Tanks:
Joytech Cubis Pro
EZ Anzu RDA (Bottom and side airflow)
Geekvape Peerles RDA (Side Airflow, single/dual coils)
Geekvape Karma RDA/RDTA
OBS Engine mini tank (3.5ml top airflow)
Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast

Using rebuildable tanks is one way to save money and I also make my own e-juices which is simpler than it sounds and way cheaper than buying e-liquids. Just go to e-liquid recipes to find new ones.

You can make e-liquids for simple vape pen and extreme fat cloud chuckers. It's all the same process.

Any other questions, ask away.

P.S. - DO NOT use mech mods if you're not an advanced vaper with Ohms Law and battery safety knowledge.

ayyy DIY club

Got ashy knuckles yet Rip?

Currently rocking a basic smok mod with a TVF8 Big Baby Beast tank. My coils tend to burn out within a week, anyone got tips to make them last longer?

Mouth fedoras? Not even once.

Not only OP, but the rest of the posters are fags

>had been a smoker for 16 years 2 packs a day
>vaping was the only way that helped me quit

You sound like a 12 year old that hates the fact other 12 year olds (who should not vape anyway) look cool while doing so. Kiddo, anybody vaping to look cool is a faggot. Vaping was created as a legit way to quit smoking. If anyone is vaping otherwise, is as stupid as I was when I started to smoke at 16. Otherwise don't shit at a party you aren't even invited to.

Picked up this basic cheapie for $19.
Kangertech Top Evod
idgaf about clouds, just wanted a nicotine delivery system that wasn't a cigarette.
>1 year ago July was my last ciggie.

Hell yeah... I started vaping less than a year ago and jumped head first. Haven't regretted it since. I just wish I had more disposable income to buy and try more mods and tanks.

English is not my first language so that reference eludes me.

Try using TC mode. It usually tends to helps with battery life and cotton degradation since it won't over heat.

There's also a process in which you can clean and reuse pre built coils. It envolves cleaning them with organic alcohol. I've seen videos of it, but it's something i don't really dabble in.

This user be like...
Go back to /pol

Fidget spinners are the only thing close to being as gay as vaping.

Good for you user. My last official ciggie was 10 April. Though I did smoke half a pack when I did 1g Charlie with a gf. But I really can't smoke now. Even my mgs have fallen from 24 mgs to just 6mg now.

I somehow preferred the ego. Though I always hated the fact that I had to keep buying their coils.

Whoa this is one. Cool. Cat right here. I bet he was taking a triumphant hit if his vape nation candy cock as he thought up that last one liner, his nose ring twinkling in the Christmas lights he leaves up year round

I think the real issue is all the assholes who vape 0mg liquid for the sole purpose of "sick clouds" make everyone else who vapes look like douche bags too.

Holy shit... a fucking vape thread with a number of comments without disgusting neckbeard faggots showing up and saying that vaping is for faggots or someshit.

What a gay faggot bitch.
>and not in the good way

>sick clouds
I agree. It's lot like 5 year olds using condoms like balloons, not truly understanding what it really is.

TC mode?

Temperature Control

Holy shit you're such a faggot shut the fuck up. Vaping is like veganism. People won't shut the fuck up about it. Where are all the "i smoke cigarettes" threads? Fucking retard.

Is that really the best you've got? Try again when you start growing pubes kiddo.

You do realise that no one is forcing you to read this thread right?

You are too new to know the "what brand if giggles..." threads. The old fags remember.

You only know to browse trap threads, how would you know fucktard?

Usually its click 3 times, choose the type of coil you're using, set a base wattage, usually the one you use for that coil. Leave the menu and use the up/down buttons to regulate the temperature.

>giggles
Kek. Damn autocorrect. Meant to say what brand of ciggies...

smok alien and a twisted messes clone rda with clapton coils, .27 ohm 100 watts

A.) My pubes turned gray a few years ago, sonny.
B.) Anyone who would put that much time/effort into blowing clouds is a waste of planet space.

Yep, I do DIY also and its super cheap. Friends jump on a $5 15ml or $8 30ml, makes the money back quick. My favorite juice ever (as well as most my friends) is one I call Jackpot - pear, marshmallow, sweet cream and coconut. After steeping it turns gold, hence the name. Good as fuck.

>reference
It was a reference to rip tripers (youtuber). The guy in the gif you posted. A big sellout. You can find the rest in a Google search "rip tripers ashy knuckles"

>A.) My pubes turned gray a few years ago, sonny.

Having to state that you're grown ass man... You may be old but you're not very mature kiddo.

>B.) Anyone who would put that much time/effort into blowing clouds is a waste of planet space.

Said the guy that's boasting about his grey pubes on the internet.

Found your profile pic user.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer the smell and taste of a pipe tobacco.

Boxes:
Smok Alien
Kanger kbox 200
Kanger kbox mini

Tanks:
Smok Cloud beast
Smok TF-RDTA
Smok Spirals
Wismec Theorem
Wismec Cylin
Wismec Bambino
Kanger Protank 4
Kanger CL Tank 4.0
Kanger Subtank
Arymi Gille x2

Other stuff:
Kanger Dripbox 160
Kanger Nebox
Kanger Togo Mini 2.0

I too enjoy pipe tobacco, but vaping is a good substitute with all the flavor options.

Got a recipe you want to share? I'll trade you for one of mine.

Been doing it for years now and my father does it, and my granddad did it.
None of us have had any real problems other than having to relight when the bowl goes out.
Maybe I'm too old to understand the difference, but if you're going to smoke, just do the real thing.

I know about Rip Trippers and him being a sellout. I was just looking for a random "fat coulds" gif.

Read about the ashy knuckles. That guy is a complete retard.

I rent and am not allowed to smoke inside. It gets cold here so for like 6 months smoking my pipe is out.
I can vape inside all I want.

I'm on a smok G-Priv topped with the Geekvape peerless RDA and a 0.3 ohm kanthal dual coil. using a grapeade by punk'd

Oh, Lawdy, you shore got me a good 'un, massa, don't know how's Imma ever git over it!

None at min ive developed popcorn lung so had to stop

Fuchai Duo 3
Aromamizer Plus/ Wotofo Serpent Alto

High wattage is a meme, get some CBD oil if your country isn't shit, and don't die of cancer but keep vaping because nicotine is good for your brain.

Main reason why I quit smoking was because it would leave a foul stench in my office that would spread all over my house (and it's a duplex) and since I don't smoke during the workday vaping was a better option all around.

I can relate.

I ride in a company vehicle for work and my co-worker is allergic to tobacco but has no issue with the vaping.

smok alien 220w with cloud beast tank

Yeah. Also my ex girlfriend didn't mind vaping. She actually liked the smell some e-juices leave behind (particularly the Beard #00, one of my personal favourites) and she would only kinda be annoyed sometimes in the winter, when I was blowing fat clouds in my office with doors and windows closed, especially if I had friends over... We sometimes even did it on purpose.

I use the smok t-priv and the baby beast that came with the kit. I use 3mg liquid. I got the devils punch bowl right now. It's good stuff.

Nope not wrong. Have been smoking h-priv with crown + made own liquid for around 2 years but now have developed popcorn lung gone bk on to regular cigs

One of my best flavors

Snow Wolf 365 with a Cloud Beast King with T8.
Sipping blackberries and cream with some hippie name like "Orion's Custard" or some shit. I don't know why they can't just give the flavors normal fucking names.

How are those tobacco shares going?

Here he is.
What a triggered moron. Go back to tumblr.
I doubt he'll read this because his goal is to 'le troll' every Sup Forums thread.
Faggot.

Fag, only fags vape, your little vape toy is just a penis substitute

Thanks. I think I'll use this has a base for my Summer Berries recipe.

I'm guessing I can skip the Sweet Guava and add another "berry" to it.

I'm also going to try that program. Seems cool.

I dont even wanna smoke have to live with this shit forever now

Wow such troll. Many meme.
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

You sure did a number on everyone in this thread user. Do you have a PhD?

Keep sucking a penis substitue cock lovers
Nobody is impressed by is you was born, why even breathe.

Nice English you fucking retard.
I bet you don't even know how to use the filter. Seriously kill yourself.

The subtlety in that post. Whew!

Hi Newfag, lurk more dimwit and you might understand. So you've outed yourself as both faggot and newfaggot, huh huh huh

Any tips on what to do with a VF12? Going through ejuice fast on it

Ram it up your faggoty ass so you can taste shit with your cock substitute

Someones mommy didn't love them.

Not really... Try TC mode or some lower wattage coils, but the Cloud Beast is a liquid chucker. I have one and even with the RBA it goes trough juice like no other tank I own.

You're all fags.

>says something stupid
>hur dur I was bein' da olfag

>the e-cigarette craze

back in my day this was the only fucking vape people talked about and now no one fucking knows what the fuck it is.

it's not that old you thick newfag cunt, go sucka real cock for once and get AIDS

Pico Squeeze with a Strike 18 by Mad Monkey Mods

Smok Alien 220w with Expromizer v2.1

Currently i make my own juice with this italian tobacco flavors

How's the Black Cav taste?