Fellow Trump supporters, what issues, opinions, etc., do you disagree with him on or think there is more nuance to...

Fellow Trump supporters, what issues, opinions, etc., do you disagree with him on or think there is more nuance to, and why?

Think this will be an interesting point of discussion.

If you agree with 100% of all of this man's opinions and policies on everything, are there goals of his things you think he won't be able to accomplish or potentially negative consequences of his presidency (including things that are not his fault)?

I don't like any of his policies really, I just try to fit in.

What's your favorite type of animal-dildo?

I think he should want to take more care about the environment. That's pretty much the only thing wrong with him, I think America has beautiful nature which needs to be preserved.

I don't like it that he shrugs off global warming as a chinese lie.

Do not reply folks, this topic was created by a Hillary Super Pac to collect ideas for anti Trump commercials!

If you still like to reply be creative and mess with them like copying Sanders policies,...

He's weak on trannies, and a few other social issues. Other than that its chill

>I don't like it that he shrugs off global warming as a chinese lie.
Pretty sure he clarified that this was a joke or at least an exaggeration, but doubled down on their environmental policies being atrocious, which they are.

I agree with you 100%, though. At least he's pro-alternative energy.

I really wish he'd stop trying to make america great again. I want us to be even more cucked so our german and swedish bros don't have to get so much flak.

He's ok with trannies (maybe he's secretly disgusted by them). But at least he said it's up to the states to decide on tranny laws.

He doesn't want to reduce legal immigrants. FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

pro israel cuck
pro tranny cuck

other than that he's ok

Yeah, not giving a shit about what less than 1% of the population does isn't being weak on anything, it's letting a social issue remain social.

he seems to have a bit of "lower taxes and everything will magically get better" in him

and he's way too pro-NSA for my liking

but fuck the globalists

GET EM, TRUMP!!!!!!

I think that he is what the political system in the US needs in order to shake things up.

The Republicans has become so stagnant over the years it's amazing that people still votes for them.

The Democrats have become corrupt.

It's more surprising that no new parties have risen, but maybe the population is so misled by TV shows and weed that they no longer cares.

I hope he can end birthright citizenship. But that might have to wait for a few new supreme court justices.

That would be my litmus test for the SC.

>a Hillary Super Pac to collect ideas for anti Trump commercials!

>made me chuckle because you are that paranoid

A pac isn't going to come to Sup Forums to look for anti-trump commercial ideas; no reason to think their million dollar social media campaign is operating like that. Honestly a horribly stupid way to get commercial ideas.

Are you fagots unable to read? You are feeding information to the enemy!
Hillary's Super Pac is using you! Get smart or go back to redit!

I like his ideas but dislike his implementations. Of course illegal immigration is bad, but the wall is a shit idea to deal with it. Legalize drugs and the demand for the cartel ceases. Also, overstayed visas are the heart of the issue.

I strongly disagree with him on surveillance, he has called Snowden a dirty rotten traitor etc.

I'm somewhere between Trump and Johnson, but I'm voting Trump because a Clinton presidency would be such a fucking disaster.

Not really desu. The only chance she has is to shit on his base and de-energize them so they don't turn out as well as it appears they're going to.

You vastly overestimate the relevance of Sup Forums and the stock the outside world places in it.

Nice try schill

>.04 cents has been deposited into your account from Friend for Hillary

It would be too easy otherwise

That post touched my heart.

Guess I'm #ZodiacCorsac now

ding ding ding

quite frankly he is not as violent, totalitarian, or fascist enough for me to support him. I probably won't even vote for him in the long run, and will just vote Johnson in order to watch everything burn.

For Trump to secure my vote he would have to promise a public execution of Hillary if she is convicted, where he is the executor.

Only then would I believe he is truly strong enough to lead America. Until then he's just a shitty meme.