Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RMNGToGAEg
thelivingmoon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your point is?

Hmmm

What would have us do about it user?

nothing makes any sense

I mean, it seems pretty logical to me. Rock in the sky. We're also on a rock in space. Not impossible.

>OP is seeing huge forkin rocks in sky
>everyone is dismissing this

but why though?

Just let it happen OP jesus christ

Cause centrifugal acceleration is equal to gravity... Called orbit

The moon is hollow, Sup Forumsro wake up

lol

I'm with you. It's weird how few people seem to acknowledge that.

And it's full tonight

You're missing the point lol. Try opening your mind a bit.

Why do you need to know

It's a huge mind control transmitter. Made of cheese.

At least their aren't two....yet

Other people got the point already

Long version: we built our way of thinking around experience and then elaborated that, the moon has always been there and even if just recently we understood why we can only accept that it is there. Before orbit it was some kind of bullshit god related, but everything we told ourselves for hundreds of thousands of years had to accept the fact that the moon is still there, either we say something according to it or we must face that it is automatically wrong

It's just a tiny flat disk really user. Nothing to be worried about. Also it's just going up and down in a circle away from the edge.

it's not a rock, it's a hollow metal sphere that's been towed in orbit by an unknown alien species

youtube.com/watch?v=8RMNGToGAEg

Physics explains a lot about how things behave, and with enough time, in theory, it could describe how things behave perfectly -- if such a thing is even possible for people to comprehend. But even then it wouldn't, couldn't, answer why things exist. Things simply are. Why should the universe exist at all? Who can say except that it does. And even if an answer was found, it would only lead to yet another question... Existence is strange, arbitrary, and inherently incomprehensible. To think that you really understand it is arrogant, delusional.

Who said that we must understand the world... I'm just saying that the moon is there

yes, the moon is there, that's a very keen observation

>the huge rock in the sky is perfectly spherical
>nobody questions this

have you ever seen a perfectly spherical rock on earth that wasn't manufactured? you think the so called "moon" just got that way on its own?

checkm8 loonies

>implying that's a rock
it's a giant wheel of cheese you cuck

let's blow it up

>the moon

don't ask questions you're not prepared to know the answer to, user...

thelivingmoon.com

>implying the sky is real
>implying we don't live under a giant dome that the images of the sky are projected onto

fools

flat earth is the most comfy cosmological model possible

i'm looking up at the sky right now and i don't see any floating rock or any bullshit like that. and don't tell me it's just not light enough outside, it's daytime

Here's the Earth-Moon system from space.
The Earth is 8000 miles in diameter, the Moon is 2180.
The distance between them is around 240,000.

There is no moon

fake, how would anyone even be able to take that picture?

3/10 for getting me to reply

Not only am I okay with it, we would never have existed without it so... Yeah I'm okay with the tide maker

the moon is a goverment conspiracy by nasa