Is there a more disgusting human in all of music?

Is there a more disgusting human in all of music?

Gary Glitter

You gotta admire the fact that this dork made a bunch of money off of bands that ripped off his... no?

>be fat Mike
>make shitty blink 182 songs with lesser production quality and more abrasive themes
>get rich by sniping pretty much most upcoming punk bands
>annoying monopoly on punk rock that results in a 'fat wreck' sound
>even bands on other labels adopt this influence
>mfw fat Mike made every band sound the same while being a repulsive sack of shit that made fans unknowingly drink his piss
>somehow still revered

Lil Peep

This

>owns a record label
>uses kickstarter to fund newest album
>nofx reference in almost every episode of one tree hill for the first 6 seasons

>Drunks With Guns frontman Mike (Myk) Doskocil is the subject of many amusing anecdotes told by the good people of St. Louis, MO. One story involves him hurling a hot, gooey bean-and-cheese-filled burrito at some art-guitar clown who was performing at a local club. In another, Doskocil and his girlfriend move into public housing as superintendents and sell drugs to its low-income residents. The all-time best, though, is that Mike once told everyone he knew that he had AIDS (he didn't) just so they'd leave him the fuck alone.

nofx aint really all that good but have really fun shows

I liked the decline

ironically thats when they started to decline

There's something sad about a man in his 40's still being a rebellious teenager.

I don't even care if they want to live in their glory days forever but god damn someone needs to tell Robert to drop the black hair and lipstick thing it's just not the same anymore.

The black hair is fine but the eyeliner and lipstick make him look like a corpse whose embalming process was botched.

>>be fat Mike
>>make shitty blink 182 songs with lesser production quality and more abrasive themes

To be fair, it's more like Blink-182 came along, were influenced by some of the same stuff as NOFX (as well as being influenced by Green Day lol), and watered down everything to make as radio-friendly as possible. If anything, NOFX being more abrasive is just them staying true to their influences while Blink-182 look like a bunch of pussies trying to make a paycheck.

>>get rich by sniping pretty much most upcoming punk bands
>>annoying monopoly on punk rock that results in a 'fat wreck' sound
>>even bands on other labels adopt this influence
>>mfw fat Mike made every band sound the same...

This is why the song "Separation of Church and Skate" has what I believe to be the most fucking self-unaware lyrics ever. I remember talking about this with friends back before that song came out, and hearing those lyrics in 2003 made me at 17 years old say "Fuck you, Mike." I still think NOFX were better than just about all of the copycats, but that's because Mike grew up on (and was influenced by) old punk and hardcore, whereas a lot of bands that came about through the '90s would have primarily had that post-Suffer scene to work off of. Maybe I'm assuming too much of the pre-internet world, but I can't imagine that a lot of music from the late-'70s/early-'80s underground was as accessible to those kids compared to the way things are now.

At least Fat Wreck bands don't sound as homogeneous as they used to.

>>...while being a repulsive sack of shit that made fans unknowingly drink his piss
>>somehow still revered

Not gonna lie: I stopped caring about his music by then, but everything about that Cokie the Clown set sounded like absolute fucking genius when I first heard about it. Judging from some of the lyrics from First Ditch Effort (my first time caring about their new music in about a decade), I think he realises how shitty he can be.

it wasn't real piss

Who is it

fat mike from nofx

After reading Hepatitis Bathtub I realized how much of an ass he can be. Though Smelly is still fucking cool as hell and the stories he has are fuckin nuts. He's almost beat Mikes ass several times because of Mikes fuckery.

>LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW BITCH

in his deal with the devil, he traded in his looks for his pipes. he may look like a rotting corpse, but he sure doesn't sound like one.

>pickle Rick dabbing

Jesus Christ

Ew I cringed just reading his name

Genesis P-orridge

just disgusting looking

he's actually a really nice person