Humanity needs to be wiped out and started again

Humanity needs to be wiped out and started again.
"Think about how stupid the average person is, then think that half of them are dumber than that."

I love the vegas shooter, we need more of him.
We need a hard restart type holocaust and yes that could even include myself.

Prove any of this wrong, pro-tip; you can't
>inb4 "look mom I called him edgy therefore I win"

>indiscriminate killing is better than targeted cleansing.
>evolution will like, totally, like, choose a new, like, path.

This is literally how dumb you are.

where did you get any of that from that post.
I never said any specific person and the second line is gibberish.

Looks like you're up for being a part of the cleansing huh. At the least you should be

also pic related it's you

You're not even making any sense OP. You want humanity to die so it can start again?

A form of shedding it's skin if you will.
We need cleansing.

>wiped out and started again

RIP George Carlin

DIE OP

I agree user...the world needs an enema.....I will take one for the team along with everyone else....

>you first

I ain't fallin for that shit again.

you know this would include yourself?

You should love hanging yourself then. Start there.

good.
Start it with yourself, I'll follow. I promise. No joke.

Why though?

ok, start by kys

nigga took my trips.

You can't start again from a species that's wiped out

Prove what wrong? All you said can be boiled down to, "People are stupid and therefore they should all die." What kind of argument is that?

Do you think she laid there choking on her own blood while rapid gunfire and the sounds of people screaming filled the air as they all ran for their lives, stepping right over her like she wasn't even there? Or do you think she just took a head shot and the blood coming out of her nose and mouth is from her brain hemorrhaging?

haha great pic

i really thought he was gonna grab her tits, Sup Forums has really ruined me

t. 13 year old

Me too, Sup Forumsro. Me too.

Awesome thread OP maybe you should stsrt by killing youself.

> uses a random quote for evidence
> "could" include himself

you pussy beta sperg neophyte. at least elliot rodgers could kill someone you literal troglodyte. "could", nigga make it a "should".

at least someone's honest in our problem here
again, thanks for the kek
>"...and yes that would include myself"
Read the whole post before spewing your cock holster everywhere
HilariousAndOrigional.jpg
I see we have our first 4 volunteers

yah I should have specified

stomach, I think she went slow while looking up at the sky in horror knowing it was her last moment
yes that was funny

Congrats here's your award for the toughest coolest guy on the internet

>hurr durr the whole world is stupid
>hurr durr killing is the only answer

We're doing fine, shut up. The real problem is autistic, self-proclaimed intellectuals like yourself who get the urge to kill innocent people because they feel the world doen't understand them.

Get the fuck back in your moms basement.

> shitpost hurts too much
> responds with cringe meme
> probably downing SSRI pills irl

how many chromosomes do you not have lol

inb4 OP is antifa

Is she ID'd yet?

not a clue, I've been busy sifting through the tears of user's in this thread

Grow Up

Cleansing? .. no. We need to genocide the retards/autistic people, jews, niggers, muslims, whores, druggies, lazy people that have to use abbreviations in a simple text because they are too lazy to type out the entire word. Im sure you get the rest of it.

>"grow up"
Posts shitty child's meme
an IQ test maybe (unless you have an actual disablement)
Those who don't make it get a choice on how they want to die

>>indiscriminate killing is better than targeted cleansing.
>implying a country concert isn't targeted cleansing

Kinda agree. We deserve everything bad in this world, because we worked so hard on achieving it.

It's the stupidity of the median person you're thinking about...

Grow the fuck up

ooooooooh he added fuck.
see

Why would you want it to start again?
Why not just go full omnicide like a real man. Life has no value prove me wrong.

everyone here is telling you to kill yourself lol

was this like your intended goal, to be made a mockery of by tons of people on the internet

word of advice:
if you kill yourself you wont have to experience this anymore. the bullies at school wont bother you, your parents wont berate you ever again. and plus you get to be popular for a couple of days. easiest way to do it would probably be to shoot yourself. i wouldnt go the "lets kill everyone so da families know how i feelz" route, as they would all probably laughing their asses off and drinking wine to the fact that their offspring actually was eliminated by a broken autist.

He could also take out as many people as he can on his way out and be famous for much longer.

>and started again
well you're half right. start at home

You need to age a bit, kid

i think u dont say it,when it was your mother or your family member.. stupid user

sure, but he would need some semblance of effort to do that. i bet a gun would be too heavy for his african stick arms imo

Welllll...
In theory you could store semen and egg samples in a location far away from the purge and massacre, and after the purge and all human life has been confirmed as eliminated, have robots and automated processes and knowledge left behind by the scholars and leaders of the old world raise those new first humans. Maybe start off with cranking out a good 1,000 at first, and raise them in such a way that they'd be perfect humans.

I've wondered before if Elon Musk has a plan like this, a la sorta kinda James Bond Moonraker. With him investing so heavily into instantaneous transit and green energy and taking humans to alternate locations like space and the Moon and Mars.

Elon Musk probably has a plan but he can never fucking make a PoC he is a schizophrenic loon with infeasible ideas