Trump finally stumped

amny.com/news/elections/celebrities-endorsing-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-1.10951048

>dozens of famous celebrities, comedians and intellectuals support bernie and hillary
>literally NOBODY important is supporting drumpf

LOL! Sup Forums BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

amny.com/news/elections/celebrities-endorsing-republicans-donald-trump-ted-cruz-ben-carson-and-more-1.11000965
nydailynews.com/entertainment/donald-trump-celebrity-supporters-gallery-1.2528596?pmSlide=1.2528589
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhdx1TLutw
nydailynews.com/entertainment/donald-trump-celebrity-supporters-gallery-1.2528596
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-list-of-celebrity-endorsements
mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-gets-endorsed-by-national-black-republican-association/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
togethertube.com/rooms/pathoflight
strawpoll.me/10277628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memes are supporting Trump. Kek is supporting Trump.

so jewish being jewish, what's new ?

>using "drumpf"
2/10 bait, see me for help.

But is an itty bitty baby supporting Trump? Is dat boi? What about Boxxy or Numa Numa?

KEK mit uns

>GOTTA SCREENCAP FOR r/Sup Forums and r/cuckhold!

Drumpf is finished. We just need Taylor Swift to make her endorsement of Bernie public

Didn't gary busey endorse trump?
And 50 cent?
And ben carson?
Also hi lereddit

Look at the list, Drumpfster. There are NO celebrity endorsements for your meme candidate.

>chuck norris
>tim allen
>ted nugent
amny.com/news/elections/celebrities-endorsing-republicans-donald-trump-ted-cruz-ben-carson-and-more-1.11000965
>Tila Tequila
>Dennis Rodman
>Mike Tyson
nydailynews.com/entertainment/donald-trump-celebrity-supporters-gallery-1.2528596?pmSlide=1.2528589

Celebrities don't mean shit you leddit pleb. Bernie lost get over it.

>American intellectuals

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
You tried

>Trump
>Stumped

>because that's how refugees are made

based mike tyson endorses trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOhdx1TLutw

Mitt has two t's

That may be because the headline is "Celebrities endorsing Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders"

nydailynews.com/entertainment/donald-trump-celebrity-supporters-gallery-1.2528596

There's your bump and your (You), Ahmed. Now please blow yourself up.

Do people unironically care which candidates celebrities endorse?

He has a lot of endorsements you stupid like Mike Tyson and Hulk Hogan you stupid nigger

isn't it "Gott" that has two t's?

>Hey Mike, we're doing live TV
>I don't care. What are you gonna do about it?

I fucking love Mike. Dude's a legend.

>Hulk Hogan
>Charlie Sheen
>Azealia Banks
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-list-of-celebrity-endorsements

>The National Black Republican Association
mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-gets-endorsed-by-national-black-republican-association/

END. THIS. MEME.

Bruce Willis supports Trump

first post best post. everyfuckingtime

>intellectuals
>everyone listed is a celebrity, not one "intellectual"

Ok

Why do these two have the same turban thing? What is it, anyway?

>one forgotten wrestler
>one drug addicted hiv positive celebrity
>some rapper i barely heard

>b-big endorsements!

lol are those the only celebrities you have worth mentioning?

>Kim Kardashian endorsed Hillary

It's all over. This will be the end of Trump's campaign. Thanks for the thread, Ahmed.

>caring about celebrities
Found the underage

Clint Eastwood

I don't care I'm going to vote for trump and nothing would ever change my mind.

When famous people endorse someone its more or less just for publicity. It doesnt mattter who wins because they are so rich that none of the changes will effect them. They are safe.

>celebrities
You mean those people who's sole purpose is to advertise things and play pretend in front of a camera?
The court jesters of modern society?
>Those people have their own opinions
cute how dumb u are.

So you have a nigger with a speech impediment and a faggot

Good job trumpcuck

Why should anyone care about what these "celebrities" say?

no he didn't specifically...
he said he would support whatever gop candidate.

See For a non-mobile version see below.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
>Chris Christie
>Sarah Palin
>Alex Jones
>Jean-Claude Van Damme

It's like you're not even trying. Celebrities aren't that important and just look at the list of political supporters he has.

Face it bro you walked into the wrong board. You wanna have a dick measuring contest go here

togethertube.com/rooms/pathoflight come on in lads

Because the jews are on the glorious dem side, I'm a benign antisemite in the fact I think they're doing a great job with their media power in this election

You know your party is shit when repubs support israel the most but the jews still like Hillary more and have one of their own competing against her

If you actually value the opinion of dumb fuck celebrities from the shit hole California you are beyond saving.

>dumb niggers and whores are endorsing da bern and cunt witch

Wow, what a surprise. /pol will never recover. I am now a kru#misail

>Chris Christie
>a fat mostly unpopular politician

>Sarah Palin
>a mostly unpopular politician that probably cost McCain his presidential race

>Alex Jones
>literally mostly known as a conspiracy nut

>Jean-Claude Van Damme
>the guy who's mostly known for standing between two volvo trucks
>super important!

lmao this list is even more pathetic. How did you manage that?

>this butthurt
Also what's wrong with Palin? She's a total MILF

Chris Evans endorsed Trump and he's all that matters so...

Celebrities are the most disconnected people on the face of the earth and have absolutely no idea how the average person lives or struggles.

Listening to their opinion is fucking retarded of anyone. They don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

>hurrr trumps a celebrity
Niggas a businessman and damn fine at what he does. America doesn't need a "politician". They need a strong, stubborn businessman like Trump. Or their society will fall and the standard of living will plummet, which will be a damn shame.

Clint fucking Eastwood endorsed Trump

>Jean-Claude Van Damme
>the guy who's mostly known for standing between two volvo trucks
>super important!

You must be 18 to post here, go back to tumblr.

>Drumpf
Tard detected.
SHUT IT DOWN

I support Trump. I just admit the fact that he doesn't have any good celebrity endorsements.

There are celebrities that probably do support him, but no one will voice their support because the most people that follow celebrities are liberal minded people.

Celebrities not voicing their opinion publicly that are known to lean right probably support Trump, but you will never get them to admit it.

At best you'll get endorsements from people like Van Damme or Clint Eastwood who are mostly retired and too old to care about public opinion.

>left says only ultra rich support trump
>ultra rich "celebs" support bernie/Hillary

Doublethink doublespeak

>nevermind my bullshit makes no sense, your bullshit makes no sense!
>yid spending all day responding to shitposts, this is his life.
Good thing you're only pretending to be retarded right?

millions of americans are more important than any jew puppet, if all of them died tomorrow we would be fine. If every trump supporter died tomorrow america would be a nightmare within a week

Dana White, head of the UFC endorsed Trump.

Okay so you're only reading what I list instead of going to the list itself...yeah that's fair. I wouldn't expect much from a liberal but whatever I'll keep going.
Celebrities aside I'll bring up international politicians in favor of Trump to take American ideology almost completely out of the picture.
>Alexander Dugin
>Nigel Farage
>Henry de Lesquen
Here's some from businessmen.
>Brian France
>Dana White
>Steve Wynn

There's plenty just go through the list and stop refuting evidence when it's plainly presented that people do support Trump who are in positions of power.

They can't speak up or the jewwood would strip them chances of getting into another movie/show.

In fairness, most of the ultra rich do vote republican.

His fame ended 20 years ago, he just got a little bit of a resurgence with that Volvo commercial.

He wasn't famous enough to carry a legacy like say Clint Eastwood.

>celebrity
>intellectual
what difference does it make?

Holly Holms, UFC superstar who took out Ronda Rousey endorsed Trump.

Dana White is and always will be based as fuck

strawpoll.me/10277628

WE ARE SO STUMPED

CAST YOUR VOTES HERE

Kid Rock endorsed Trump.

underated. should have been 666, shame on you kek

>Alexander Dugin
Who?
>Nigel Farage
Woo... some mostly unpopular BRITISH politician.
>Henry de Lesquen
Who?
Here's some from businessmen.
>Brian France
Who?
>Dana White
Who?
>Steve Wynn
Who?

Congratulations. You managed to create a list of even more irrelevant people. You're now just listing mostly random businessmen and politicians most people have never heard of.

>Jean Claude Van Damme
>Wayne Newton
>Kenny Rogers
>even his ex-wife

Literal God

Sure, Ahmed.

Celebrities are American royalty. They have significant sway over the minds of the American public.

>owner of the UFC
>irrelevant
So you think being ignorant makes you right?

I can respect that

Pot calling kettle black.

And who's the only one left?
Your shitposting sucks newfriend ;^)

billionaires disproportionately support Democrats because they'll just get exceptions to every law written in

>owner of nascar
>irrelevant
>owner of ufc
>irrelevant

oh wow you mean all the liberal hollywood degenerates are voting for trump? how suprising

Celebrities always have been and always will be liberal cucks

Trump already has the biggest celebrity endorsement of all, Donald Trump

>He wasn't famous enough to carry a legacy like say Clint Eastwood.
Saying he wasn't like Clint Eastwood is a thing, but saying he isn't a immortal in the cinema is bullshit

UFC is our most primal sport, the most based one, so that wasn't a surprise. I want to see Trump beating the shit out of Anderson SIlva, that nigger brings shame upon Curitiba

Well maybe. We do know that billionares tend to spend a lot more on democrats, but that might be just a select few and not all of them. I don't know if anyone has ever done a survey of that.

the boss endorsed trump

>Dana White, head of the UFC endorsed Trump.
That's weird, because Dana is a gigantic coward and the biggest PC pussy I've seen among CEOs. Letting that tranny fight as a woman made me stop watching or caring about UFC forever. Fuck him.

Come back to me when the UFC is watched like the Superbowl... or even just as much as soccer.

No one really gives to fucks about the UFCs owner

And again... people really don't care about the owners of UFC and Nascar. They don't carry influence. People like watching the sports they run... but no one really cares as much as about themselves.

>brazil
>hating on silva
wtf i though you guys Kobe?

The Falcon did. But then he was bullied into rescinding his endorsement...

>a bunch of irrelevant celebrities and nobodies support a lefty
>we're btfo

Hyperbole much? Seems pretty desperate, hamplanet.

Has anyone ever endorsed Hillary for reasons that weren't
>"Muh vagina"
?

>out of touch celebrities living in well-gated, upper class neighborhoods vote democrat

color me not surprosed

How much are you paid you fucking FAGGOT
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

I love this place.

What the hell is with you murkins and your celebrity worship?

Those amount of "who" means you don't know anything about politics.
>Dugin
Wrote The Foundations of Geopolitics and The Fourth Political party.
>Books you've obviously never read.

>Henry de Lesquen
French political candidate for the 2017 election.
>Brian France
Chairman of NASCAR
>Dana White
President of the UFC
>Steve Wynn
Billionare owner of many real estate properties.

The fact you don't know most of these names means you have no idea what you're talking about and get all your info from the news.

Your argument of "a presidential candidate in another country doesn't matter" is one of the weakest I've ever heard.

Just because you're ignorant to the world of international politics as well as local and national politics doesn't mean we all are.

You're uninformed, uneducated and need to go back to where ever you came from.
>No there's nothing you can say at this point that will save you.

Luckily I am not a retard that bases who I vote for on what a bunch of singers and actors think.

My city is a non-stop mma monsters factory, why would I cheer for a dumb arrogant prick like him?

We have Shogun and that ugly woman who looks like a tranny

>"Not to be sexist, but I can't vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman ... I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally. They make very permanent, cemented decisions, and then later, it's kind of like it didn't happen or they didn't mean for it to happen. And I sure would hate to just set off a nuke," he said.

kek, based TI

>that list of people
Gee, because I really care about what Miley Cyrus and Amy Schumer think about politics

"celebrities" are controlled by the elites. They have no will. They are controlled. Otherwise, they get killed.

>jacskon, prince, 2pac, so on.

I forgot you can't read anything so I'll just be lazy and copy paste the list of current state legislators supporting Trump.
Alabama State Representatives: Ed Henry,[46] Jim Carns[47]
Connecticut State Representative: Anthony D'Amelio[48]
Florida State Representative: Matt Gaetz[49]
Georgia State Senators: Burt Jones,[50] Michael Williams[51]
Iowa State Senator: Brad Zaun[52]
Massachusetts State Representative: Geoff Diehl[53]
Michigan State Senators: Jack Brandenburg,[54] and Joe Hune[55]
Mississippi State Representatives: Becky Currie,[56] Alex Monsour,[56] Joey Fillingane,[56] Margaret Rogers,[56] Gary Chism,[56] Charles Busby,[56] Jeff Hale,[56] Randy Patterson,[56] Gary Staples[56]
Nevada State Assemblyman: Brent A. Jones[57]
New Hampshire State Representatives:Fred Doucette,[58][59][60] Werner Horn,[61][62] Joe Pitre,[61][62] Stephen Stepanek (Deputy Majority Leader),[58][60][63][64] Dan Tamburello,[61][62] Joshua Whitehouse[65][66] Robert Fisher[67]
New Jersey State Senators: Michael J. Doherty,[68] Joe Pennacchio[69]
Two Members of the New York Assembly: David DiPietro,[70] Bill Nojay[70]
Oklahoma State Representatives: Mike Christian,[71] John R. Bennett,[71]
Oklahoma State Senators: Ralph Shortey,[71] Mark Allen[71]
Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Vereb[72]
Rhode Island State Representative: Joseph A. Trillo[73]
South Carolina State Representative: James H. Merrill (former Majority Leader)[74][75]
Utah State Representative: Greg Hughes (Speaker)[76]
Washington State Senators: Don Benton[77]
West Virginia State Senators: Donna J. Boley, Bill Cole (President), Mark R. Maynard[78]
West Virginia State Delegates: Randy Smith, Ron Walters, Brad White, Ray Canterbury, Joshua Nelson[78]

Don't even say people haven't heard of these because many have only ignorant kids and political nobodies don't know at least their state legislator.

>head of the UFC Dana White
>3.6 million Twitter followers

>head of the NFL Rodger Goodell
>488,000 Twitter followers

Again, just because you're ignorant doesn't mean you're right.