Ask a grounds maintenance guy who jerks it in recently vacated apartments anything

Ask a grounds maintenance guy who jerks it in recently vacated apartments anything.

Two things I love: taking home abandoned belongings, whether things I need at home or panties, and finding perfume in a medicine cabinet to smear on the walls soI can pretend the resident has returned for a few things and she found me.

I might not answer right away. I have to finish this punch list and tug one out before the end of my shift.

Sup Forums really has no substance. You are what's wrong with society. The earth would become slightly better if you just ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills.

How many technology items did you come across? XD

Lol jelly much
I get free shit at an easy job and countless places to watch my seed slowly soak into old carpeting

Coolest/most expensive thing you've found?

The "you're jealous" argument is the saddest thing a person can say. Imagine being this emotionally unintelligent. It's like talking to a woman.

I have walked away from several printers. The best was an all-in-one worth hundreds that the previous resident left on the patio. Otherwise it's an occasional surfboard modem or home router, cell phone chargers, nothing really fancy.

Just leave the fuckin thread if you dislike it so much god damn

A $1200 desk someone just abandoned for not being able to cram it in thr uhaul.
We had to break it apart and put it in the compactor.

Do you work

Ever found anything illegal? Drugs, guns, etc.?

The networking stuff is good, printers, even better, except inkjet, they dry up/clog if not used for a LONG time. Laser can be left for decades and still work.

No I'm gonna hang out and let you know how little your life is worth and how much of a filthy degenerate you are. Sometimes bottom-feeders like yourself need a reminder that they have no worth.

Im not op bud

Read the OP.

No such luck, yet. Just some occasional booze, usually cheap shit beer

And you're so valuable that you have nothing actually productive to do. Hypocrite.

Well then use your brain for once and assume that was for OP.

I would've disassembled it, brought it to a thrift store, and reassembled it there. Did so with a few pieces of furniture people tossed out in the apartment's "move-in" room. Waste not want not.

But you responded directly to me, so it wasnt at op, you're a fucking moron

Very desperate. Nothing you can will be of any substance. You have no value.

Incorrect. You don't have the ability to know what an idiot is.

If I had a truck, I'd list a shitton in online ads. I had to put a pair of arm chairs oit for junk last week.

Use your brain for once and reply to who you intend to insult you retarded piece of shit.

Gahhh, that blows. List it for free, just to get it in people's hands quick, or for $5 or $10. I sold three office chairs that way. :P

Emotionally compromised

This

More like a bag of rocks

>Samefag

>inb4 obvious photoshop with suspicious time delay.

Faggot

are you hiring?

kek

Eat a dick nigger

i kinda wish i had your job tbh

be careful kid, you might crack a finger with all of that fedora tipping

It's pretty bad when people take the bait. It's even worse when they respond with no effort. Do you apply this little effort into all things in your life or just your internet persona?

Emotionally compromised. Confirmed woman.

Fuck you are retarded!
>2017
>Using photoshop to add/remove (You)'s

Your lack of self-awareness bothers me

"Im wrong so ill insult their gender"

Newfags

Not at the moment. But call arou d large complexes in your area. Some oy have openings for people with hvac certs so you may want to look into that too.

>2017
>Using the same insult twice in the same thread

Uggh you suck balls d00d

What the fuck is this thread

He's trying to seem nonchalant

>d00d

Don't be upset because you're a feminine man. Be proud of who you are.

How many female panties have you found and do you have a collection?

you gaylords act like you don't want to jack off in vacant apartments. plz fuck off

thanks. i have a feeling my career path might change for the better

Wez ear 2'z battle.

COMMENCE!

Thanks for the thread to play battle toads in BTW OP.
We all secretly admire you!

>make statement
>proven wrong

>REEEEEEEEEEE WOMMAAAANNNNNN GET OFF MY BOOOAAAARRRRDDDD!!!!!!!!

Cancer in the best way, people having actually arguments like they aren't all retarded is why I still come here enjoy the show

Waste of quads

Who knows mane

Feminine man? kek why is that as far as you can go is that what people say to you in real life and so you think it has weight?

Waste of oxygen

Look at this faggot

I LOVE my job.

I killed a thread kek!

I hope everyone here is scared and alone when they die, including myself, see you fuckers at the end

Cya m8

I didn't shit my pants today. Same level of effort

Damn!
You got me beat there.