Help bros

Help bros

Im heading to bootcamp in a few months and I've masturbated atleast once every single day for the past 5+ years. How do i no fap? Advice plz

Ahaha good luck

bump bc same minus bootcamp

Go hang out with a bunch of dudes and work out all day and have some dickhead scream at you for no reason constantly

When you're not bored and alone maybe you won't want to.

In boot camp, where there's a will there's a way. What branch?

I hope.

Navy

Honestly a lot of guys jerk off at night just wait until everyone is alseep and fap slowly.

>How do i no fap?
You put my wife in charge of your sex. If I fap w/o her permission, she tears up my ass with the belt or paddle. Or, worse, slaps my balls until she sees tears in my eyes. Trust me, if she catches you, you will NEVER fap again.

Diddling yourself in boot camp isn't a big deal. Typically you just don't think about it because every second of your day is filled with bullshit and being yelled at. Once it starts settling down, you'll probably do what everyone else does it pop a quickie at night after lights out in the bathroom. I went from chronic masturbation to once weekly while there.

CUCK

That is the most cucked thing I’ve read all day and I was on pol before I came here

When you go to do your trainers just hit up the bathroom at weird times. A lot of the time they'll do a one person at a time thing, so you'll have it to yourself. Try to get laundry PO and do it in the laundry room at night or ask for the midnight roving watch (if you have decent handwriting) and you can get away with doing it in the bathroom or the laundry room. Personally, I've fapped in just about every head in great lakes with little to no problem. Just be aware of your surroundings and remember that pretty much everyone there is trying to do the same shit you are.

As someone who just got to AIT and masturbated once a day before shipping out. It's easy you do enough stuff to not think about beating your dick.

You won't want to for a while. You're gonna be too busy getting screamed at, training, and doing PT. The thought won't even cross your fucking mind until you get a decent chunk of the way through it.

In marine boot camp, literally never felt the urge to once. They say they use heavy amounts of saltpeter in the food to keep sex drive down but there's no proof they do this or that it has that effect. But for me, I was so physically exhausted the whole time I couldn't get hard if I wanted to. All day long you are getting screamed at and getting your ass kicked sex will be the last thing on your mind. At night you barely get anytime to sleep. If I was not up on post all night, then I would literally be asleep as soon as my head hit the bunk. In boot camp I even fell asleep while standing several times. You do a lot of standing around in lines for hours on in.

Not entirely true. He'll spend a good 5-7 days not doing much at first while they build the division. At least that was my experience with the Navy not too long ago.

Thx for the advice guys :^] I guess im just paranoid.

It only took a couple days for us, but the kept us awake until it was finished. We just sat in a formation in the middle of a squad bay that had no bunks or litters.

you're gonna have plenty of things to keep you from fapping in basic. But at the same time you are gonna have time to fap in basic.

All I know is I'm on love with the girl in your picture op. And good luck with your training.

It's only three months, the worst part is when your actually in the fleet and you realize you signed a 6 year contract. But I may be projecting.

I used to bust nuts in my bunk

What's your rate gonna be? Surface or submarine?

This. I'm bouncing back and forth between complete regret and total joy. Usually depends on if I've traveled around the world because of work recently or not.

Sauce on those tits

Well, at least I am speaking the truth. I still cannot get a logical explanation as to what is wrong about a man being submissive to a woman?

AV