How come American Football teams don't hire Sumo wrestlers to be part of their Defensive Lines?

How come American Football teams don't hire Sumo wrestlers to be part of their Defensive Lines?

THICC

Defensive lineman have to be in the 6'1"-6'4" range and need to have fairly long arms to swat down balls at the line. If sumofags fit that critera they would be pretty beastly since they are already masters of leverage.

Not fat enough for USA

Brehs...

nip with the bants

You know what Fat Man is, Japan

Your mum's nickname.

That guy is trying to break into your caravan.

top kek

because they could only do part of their job

>Japanese football.
It's the same thing as American football but with sumo wrestlers on all linemen positions.

You know this would be fun to watch.

that banter is too good for a jap

proxy or foreigner

Some russian sumo wrestler tried to switch to american football after he was banned from sumo for life. he ran a 9 second 40 and got cut at USF

would be fun, but every QB would look like Vick running around dodging sumo dudes...shit would be comical

>needing a linesmen to run a fast 40.
>not having different offensive and defensive lines.
He literally needs to have 1 job and that is literally to protect the QB

Nips are literally the best posters on this website. I don't care if you're some American English teacher. Just being there in Japan probably improves your banter game ten ford.

Nips have always been good with bantz, newfriend.

You'd know what a Fat Man is, wouldn't you?

>ford
HAHAHAHAHA

This is the level of American humor.

This is what the world needs, Vince McMahon.

Other responses are overrated, but that one right there is the only funny thing I've read on Sup Forums in weeks.

>Defensive lineman have to be in the 6'1"-6'4" range and need to have fairly long arms
yeah that's basically the requirements for sumo, but of course you were just trash-talking without knowing shit.

Actually it seems from the post that he's not particularly versed in the criteria of sumos, and in fact offered that if such criteria fit, that he would believe that they're leverage skill would make them great potential candidates.

The nips and their fucking banter I swear.

FPBP

Shit, how do I delete comments?

They're slow as fuck

just passing by and miring the autism of this poster

Aren't like 99% of professional sumo wrestlers from Mongolia now? Anyway, Sumo Wrestlers are treated like literal demi-gods in Japan, I'm sure it would be hard to give up that lifestyle of being revered, to being some cog in a machine where the quarter back gets all the credit.

>these childish, non aggresive replies are considered TOP TIER EBIN"""""'"banter""""""" XDDDD by americans

serious answer
because the D-line exists to fuck up the QB and RBs, not to wrestle the O-line
It doesn't matter if you flatten every single offensive lineman if the QB gets the ball away under no pressure. You need speed and agility to close the pocket as much as brute mass

Not every sumo wrestler is that big though, I'm sure there are a lot of wrestlers from slightly lower weight classes that would walk into an NFL team.

>Aren't like 99% of professional sumo wrestlers from Mongolia now?
No, but Mongolians do pretty well for themselves.

How do you expect them to chase down a running back that runs the 40 yard dash in less than 4.5 seconds?

I think the OP is getting confused between the offensive line, which defends, rather than the Defensive line. That would be my guess.

Too slow.

How do his hips look during the cone drill?
Does he have good hand pop?
Can he read blocking assignments?

underrated

underrated as fuck

top kek

Haha lol

How was I trash talking?

Think someone like DeMarcus Ware. Dude's nowhere near built for sumo. He was built to outrun and outmuscle the guy trying to stop him from murdering Eli Manningface for the 14.5th time.

Even for offensive linemen, those who train for sumo simply won't be sufficient without speed.

For o-line acceleration and fast hips is needed more so than just speed. Sumos are very quick out of their stances.
The main obstacle I see for sumos is endurance considering that offensive lineman rarely sub out and usually play every snap.

>underrated
>exact same comment as an earlier post
you dumb niggerfaggots

Sucks a dog dick behind you
"nothing personal"

walks into a spanish emplyment agency
"nothing personnel"

too slow

>im sure
>that flag
kek

need speed and agility.