Why is sex so overrated?

Why is sex so overrated?

Because you are doing it wrong and with men or waifu pillow

because its not
and you know that

only poor people say
Money doesn't buy happiness

Because most of the basement dwelling weebs will never get close to achieving that particluar life goal

It is. But most things people set as a measure for status are overrated.

It isn't. Twice a day ftw

I don't know, man. Can't feel any better than my routine of fapping in the shower with soap and that's cheaper than a gf or prostie. Actually, it's pretty much free, I'm already buying the soap anyway. It's like iPhones and shit. People just buy things they don't need, things that are crap or that are only mildly better compared to a cheaper alternative (but usually it's the former from my experience) and brag about it for some reason. Fucking normies etc.

it isn't. you're bad at it and fucking ugly women

cause your a faggot who cant do it right virgin

Mate.. if you've never had a girl who's chonged on your knob like she's sucking a golf ball through a hose pipe then that's a fair comment, but once you have you'll see how ridiculous you sound

If you only take bodily touch into account, yeah, masturbation feels much better. At least to me.
Sex is more than touch though, there can be emotions and connection and shit

It's not. You're clearly a virgin.

it's not, maybe if it's just for getting off and you get plenty of it, sure. but if you're like me and don't really touch people let alone in a sexual way often. the touch and warmth of a women of true beauty feels amazing, way above any fap.

>At least to me.Sex is more than touch though, there can be emotions and connection and shit

this guy gets it

Samefag

(Checked)
I'd rather not sacrifice my wizard powers to find out you're bullshitting or some kind of hyper-sensitive-dicked sex addict, though, so it's tough. I AM curious but... wizard powers, man.

Gr8 b8 m8. If not, spot the virgin

no, only the truth around here

Samefag

>doesn't believe in wizards
get a load of this faggot

Because you don't have fun sex with attractive people

Sex was always boring to me. Probably because my gf would starfish all the way, and then give me shit about how inadequate she feels after Im unable to come in what feels like a dead body. Chore at best.

Post those dubs if you're so great!

damn it user

when you get none of course it's over rated

Samef...
I'll let you off for your dubs

Because otherwise humanity would be extinct and a different species with equally or more overrating of sex would be thriving in its place.

they're wubba lubba dub dubs, compadre

It's not overrated, culturally speaking it has his deserved recognition, but masturbation is underrated and seen merely as an impure and repulsive act associated to people who can not control themselves.
>tl;dr
Sex: Pure and accepted
Fap: Unpure and disgusting

hahahaha thats unfortunate for you mate

Having sex with the right person can make it better.

95%of arousal is thinking about sex, and the 5% im having it i barely think. I think imagination is a bit more powerful than we think.....

Sex with a fatty - horrible and I'm never doing that again

Sex with that slim girl from uni - holy fuck me sideways with a chamois leather

Sex wasn't what everyone hyped it up to be, but it was pretty good - especially with slim girls

because you aren't having it and the only options for you are to admit you're missing out on a thing that your body needs or to attempt to save face by telling yourself you aren't having it because you chose so (a lie)

Because a LOT of society depends on two people being willing to bump uglies. And without that our species would die out, or be overrun by Arabs.

One more person NOT fucking = one more person NOT generating a money vacuum = thousands of dollars be spent elsewhere. And Arabs winning.

I love these new cuphead reaction images