Have been drinking six of these every night for two weeks will have minor shakes headache etc if i stop cold turkey...

Have been drinking six of these every night for two weeks will have minor shakes headache etc if i stop cold turkey tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

hams.cc/taper/
reddit.com/r/dryalcoholics/
reddit.com/r/cripplingalcoholism/comments/z58rg/cas_and_moderationabstinence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you drink so much

jesus I can barley have two, how fat are you?

is this just a confession or, are you surprised at that alcohol does to your body?

Pretty embarrassed to say but I have to stop.

Meant to word it differently meant to ask will i have the symptoms

you might, i think it would more psychological, you definitly will feel like shit and prob want to drink. and if you do , youll feel better cause thats what alch does. you say youre kinda big, if you force yourself to go on a 30 minute walk RIGHT before you go to bed dude. whatever your schedule is, you get home off work w/e and start drinking, or whatever , whenever you usually start drinking - Go for a walk , if you never leave the house just try , and when youre walking , walk faster at times, your goal is to get tired and a bit sweaty - you come home , get in the shower, then get into bed- cause once you fall asleep, its the NEXT day , and your body wont feel as shitty the next night, when you try to avoid the 211's

Wow Sup Forumsro that all makes sense my mind is racing at the moment for a drink, but I'm going to go for a walk and beat this thanks alot man.

but drinking that much ,actually 6 full, ya your body might get itchy and sweaty for it, just cause you wanna do it, and you know the anxiety of it all will go away once you sip that brew again

Just fill your time with something else- and most important TIRE yourself out, when your BODY is actually tired, all you wanna do is lay the fuck down EAT and sleep - GL man ,hope you feel better

Or you could stop being a complete pussy and do both. Works for me, but then again I don't feel bad when I drink like you because I'm not a pathetic slave to the sauce.

you seem stronger then anyone around you or in your life man , you made it. now go do something useful with your life

Christ, this is the kindest thread on Sup Forums right now. Have we turned a corner as a society?

Four tomorrow, three the next night, two the third night, three light beers the fourth, done.

You should probably get a job and stop being homeless, loser. I drink every night like it's my job but you wouldn't even catch me a week deep on a hard bender spilling that gut rot down me gullet, you're fucking foul OP.

Take it from me, I'm at four to six drinks a night (if not more) the past three months

No.

I'm one of those people who get a drop in my mouth when i catch a little buzz its not enough till im near blackout.

Oh, so you are in fact as pathetic as we all assumed.

That stuff tastes like crap

Agreed that shit is disgusting, even nigger shit like malt liquor is better.

you're lightweight if you spend good money on everyday booze. Good money booze is for special occasions. And yes I have a job too, ya judgmental weirdo

I would slam two 40s of OE back-to-back before I'd drink a can of steel reserve.

8%

doubtful, but every body's different

Well I didn't say it would be easy. i'm the same but if you want to dry out the formula is half the amount every night until you come out on top without a seizure.

>Calls somebody a light drinker as an insult
>Insinuating that drinking lightly is a bad thing

…Steve?

Now this makes sense, although I can do either if pressed.

nope

No, not an elitist. I am actually part of the 99%.

That's def what Steve would say, you modest motherfucker, you.

I dont see seizures from the result of this not nearly enough alchohol.

Lightweight doesn't imply light drinking. Lightweight is someone who tries to brag about drinking when they shouldn't. Light drinking is commendable and should be encouraged.

Yeah that was hyperbole i guess

nearing 24 hours since last drink body feels fine but my mind is racing and some anxiety.

xhams.cc/taper/

reddit.com/r/dryalcoholics/

reddit.com/r/cripplingalcoholism/comments/z58rg/cas_and_moderationabstinence/

But if you feel fine it's probably aight

>Drinking
>Bragging about it
You people have some messed up ideas of what's cool around here. If saying I drink every day but don't fuck with Steel Reserve bc I'm not a teenager or a bum constitutes bragging then I'm happy to be pompous and full of myself. Consider me a braggart, bottoms up boys.

Never said I wouldn't drink steely. In fact that picture made me miss it. Can't get it where I'm at. Also being a beer snob legitimizes my problem so fuck off.

Alcoholic beer drinkers lol. Sure must be a lot of fat people in this thread

No doubt. Never said I was a serious alcoholic either. Functional for sure.

You'd serve your cause better here with copypasta you dirty reddit user.

Be strong OP

No.

I feel dirty. USE ME YOU FILTH MONGER. (This is where we jerk off together right? I'm old I don't know this internet)

I'm the asshole who sells that kind of shit to you. Where are you from?

I don't need to stop drinking now because this post already gave me liver cancer.

I did the same but only once a week then switched to a gallon of vodka been better since

lol the steelies have you now.

I used to drink 5 of those a night. Had to quit when i went into convulsions at work. Basically my organs were extremely dehydrated. Shits poison. Quit while you can Sup Forumsro

pussy. i drink 2 fourlokos a day and can still handle my shit. get on my level!

kewl

Yikes, you sound like a huge faggot.

Ha top that. i drink 3 of those a day. (=@14%x24ox 21 beers a day. 3 811 @ 8% 24oz is only 12 beers....

The math checks out.

This.

those are some strong fucking drinks.

You shouldn't really stop cold turkey. That's what killed amy winehouse.

6 cans of water. you're a fucking pussy.
Try drinking 1L+ vodka every night for 2 years, then go cold turkey.
Been dry 1 week now and the withdrawal still isn't full over (close, but not quite).

Bulimia is what killed Any Winehouse. The drugs and alcohol just speed up the process. Watch Amy, great documentary. Wasn't a fan before watching but it gave me a new respect for her.

score some ativan like a proper alcoholic. dry out with that stuff