Should women be made to feel ashamed of their feminine hygiene?

Should women be made to feel ashamed of their feminine hygiene?
Also, smelly girl story thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlbT3NZRjtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>at gf's house
>laying in bed with her talking
>start kissing her neck
>has a weird taste i couldnt recognize or describe
>whatever.jpg
>slip hand down into her panties
>i can smell a slight odor coming from her
>as she gets wetter i smell it more
>everything clicks: she hasnt showered in at least a day
>she says "we dont have time to fuck, people are coming over"
>fine by me

>feminine hygiene
Yes, of course. If their shit is nasty get the fuck out. Just like if a guy has some dick cheese he isn't getting any. Learn to clean yourself.

This is exactly the point. Why doesn't our culture shame women more on this topic?

Sauce?

not ashamed, but women are generally pretty disgusting, with all the chemicals they use on their faces, hair and bodies. not to mention bleeding constant and other vaginal discharges.

Cause most guys don't care

I don't know man. Most girls taste great, but I've known a couple that had pussies that were absolutely insufferable, and it had nothing to do with how often they shower since they kept themselves clean. Just a matter of body chemistry I suppose.

Probably also their diet.

Yeah. Figuring out their chemistry should be #1 on their to-do list of life. That's the first thing I'd do if I found myself in a Rob Schneider movie scenario where I wake up as something else...a girl for instance.

I was wondering about that as well, and have gone down on both vegetarians and non-vegetarians, and that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Really? From what I've read, vegans and vegetarians tend to be fairly pristine down there so long as they're not hippies and shower regularly.

> go on a date
> all goes well
> start making out in my car
> reach down her pants
> it doesn't feel slippery
> it feels tacky and sticky
> withdraw my hand and the smell
> this girl has the most savage yeast
> she says "I want you to fuck me"
> fuckit
> crack the car windows wide open
> slip a rubber on
> breath through only my mouth
> cum and drop her off
> washed myself and the car repeatedly
> no second date

Is it just me that really doesn't get off on seeing girls juices?
I love a wet chick like the next guy but, yeah kinda gross on some level..

Don't be scared of it, user.

Yeah, it's weird. My ex was a vegetarian and tasted great, but was with another when I was younger and was rank as hell even though she wasn't the hippie type and showered daily. Oppositely, I'm now with a girl who's not vegetarian, and she tastes great to me. Maybe it's just personal preference. Like food I suppose. How people eat bleu cheese for example is a mystery to me. Shit makes me barf.

Meh that's bull shit. Women don't exude meat fat from their wajinas if they eat meat any more than lard comes out of our cocks when we jizz.

Sometimes a chick will be so dirty (just hasn't showered yet) that when she's in doggy and you're knocking the bottom out of it from behind, that you just can't handle the smell wafting up from her potato wedge any longer.

iknowthatfeel.jpg

Yeah and we're also talking about personal biomes. All the hormones and bacteria and enzymes that any given person can create, changes all the time Sometimes it's pleasant and other times not so much.

Agreed.

Fucking her was like cleaning up vomit.
I was afraid to let air into my nasal cavity.
There were fucking CHUNKS of buildup on the condom when I pulled out.
I emptied a bottle of febreeze into that car.
It was like that Mythbusters episode when they left a pig corpse in the corvette.

Shit, I should market some supplement that's supposed to make the pussy smell and taste better. Women are so self-conscious that once you plant that suggestion in their heads, they'll pay a fortune to avoid it.

Exactly. But still, I think that what an individual likes may not be the same as the next guy. The pussy that almost made you sick might taste like candy to a different guy.

lol @ mythbusters corvette

Eating lots of fresh pineapple or drinking fresh pineapple juice is supposed to make it taste a bit better too.

kek

...and you'd get to test it on all the smelly womenz.

True. There's always a niche for pretty much everything.,...even if her beaver smells like surtromming.

I imagine her snatch smelling like the following..
youtube.com/watch?v=UlbT3NZRjtc

This isn't AOL...Don't need to laugh like that Cheryl

Nice quints.

I used to fuck a dancer that ate loads of apples and drank apple juice.. No surprise that she tastedlike Sunripe.

Fucking hell dude. . .Nice quints.

>Should women be made to feel ashamed of their feminine hygiene?

Well.... considering how shit, disgusting and ashamed they make us feel when we come in from working in with smelly pits or feet?

It would only be 'equality', right?

Ex-fiance was the kind that just wiped her ass once and didn't bother to even look at the paper.
Went down on her one time and there was a piece of a pickle covered in shit right next to her cunt.

I bullied her over that for a while.

>be in college
>live with uncle
>meet girl on OkCupid
>Set up rape roleplay at my place while uncle is at work
>Agree to rules and such beforehand
>Agree as soon as she shows up, rape starts
>She shows up
>Nasty as fuck
>Fat as fuck in that weird lumpy way
>Face looks like an annoying 6th grade boy
>Rape starts
>Tear her leggings down, ripping them
>Stench of 1,000 sweaty armpits rapes my olfactory sense
>Pic unrelated, actually tight and tasty

Yeah, they have to keep themselves clean. To not is the equivalent of a cat not covering its shit.

> won't blow a guy unless he showers first
> gets offended if you ask her to rinse the taco

That double standard needs to die.

>Invite girl over
>start rubbing her crotch through jeans
>whole bedroom fills up with stench
>gtfo

Jesus christ...yeah I'd be queered off going down on that shit too.

Been there. If it can get through the denim them it's a major problem.

I find the only stinky pussies are on women with no bathtubs. The girls unlucky enough to live in apartments with no tub, or the ones too lazy to clean their own tub.

2 minutes in a tub kills 99.9999% of poogina problems

Yah I said it. Poogina. I coined it after fucking a girl named Tracy Moyannase or w/e her last name was. Yaks smell better.

>be with girl on my couch
>start making out
>I can smell her pussy stench and her clothes are still on
>we eventually bang
>her pussy stinks really bad
>end up analing her

>for months she messages me begging for me to fuck her again
>ignore it because her pussy stank

Her stink was enough for me to never want to fuck her again, even though she was actually good in bed and had nice tits and asshole.

Gross.

it has nothing to do with being a woman, it's up to the individual person. you're an idiot if you say women are pretty disgusting. if I were to generalize ANY gender, I'd say I've come across way more disgusting and smelly dudes who don't shower compared to women.

My gf is vego and never had a problem with smell or taste

Whats to be ashamed of? they are filthy sluts just like the rest of us...

Bout that smell... Once had a very garlicky smell that made me think of spaghetti the whole time but last at least 24 hours on me. Two showers and people still thought I just had garlic bread. Another time had a gal pals who smelled like straight cat piss. No exaggerated, str8 cat urine. She had just walked out of the shower. What other smells have you encountered

Dude you're a genius.

Oh wait...

I hope she was used as a sperm receptacle earlier in the day and she just decided to eat some right there. Otherwise... hmmm..

Some girls are just lazy, and don't give a fuck. If I plan on oral, I'll take steps beforehand, and it doesn't go unnoticed. She does the same.

I get what she's doing, she's just making sure she's not gonna have any blood on her bikini and she made the ancient mistake of wearing something white while she's bleeding.

How can you not care though. If it's pungent down there it's a huge turnoff for me. Filth.

I had a girl in high school that I can only describe as concentrated body odor. Like armpit smell, but 10 times stronger.

Yes.

>be 7th grade
>have algebra
>fat girl is in the class before us, her vagina is so disgusting and pungent it LITERALLY makes the entire fucking room smell like fish
>entire class complains to the teacher for a month straight about the class smelling like fish until she's set down with her parents and the principal
>teacher refuses to say what they talked about but neither her nor the room smelled like fish again

Public humiliation is literally the ONLY way to get people to practice better hygiene, and anyone who doesn't at LEAST bathe daily needs to be heckled and publicly embarrassed until they do.

>meet grill on craigslist
>cute looking, easy to talk to
>agree for her to come to my apartment for secks
>she shows up walking into the complex as I'm walking down the stairs - nice!
> she comes up, CRAZY arm pit hair.... TERRIBLE SMELL OMFG.
>Try to proceed, she takes her pants off, had a good looking body
> completely unshaved anywhere below the belt, massive bush, hairy legs thighs all over
>she turns out to tell me that she is homeless, and lives in a minivan with some guy and he was pared outside

Pic related, it is her and her hairy af pits

Nope. The white thing on her panties is also a tampon.

This thread is making me queasy

just imagine a fish that's been sitting in the sun for 3 days mixed in with some limburger cheese

>be me 16 in high school
>start hanging out with half nigger
>almost end of school year
>hot as balls
>walked to her house for 30 minutes
>start fingering her
>make her cum
>take fingers out
dearfuckinggod.jpg
>smells like dead fish
>tell her I gotta go
>sent her spongebob pic saying "ya pussy stank"
Never talked after that

ex-retail manager here

not vag-specific but on more than one occasion I and/or other co-managers have had to talk to somebody about smelling, pretty awkward conversation to have. Guys generally take it easier than girls do. But at least a few times they basically admit to knowing the kinda had a problem but come up with excuses for it... "oh, it's my shoes, I tried cleaning them" (sure you did)

Steps such as?

>Be me 2015
>meet the grill of my dreams, hot as fuck, the exact type of girl that I like
>great personality too
>she was very inexperienced so I didn't push for stuff too hard to early on
>2 happy months went by before I started going for more
>One night reach down into her pants to caress and finger her, she has a nervous look on her face
>a few minutes later i was greeted by the worst smell I have ever smelled in my life.
>made me lose all attraction to her.
>ended up cheating on her a lot and used her for various perks (she was rich)

>on her panties

Do you mean the pad? That she's obviously worn in to get changed and is at the end of the video removing so that she can put on her matching bikini bottoms? Hence the whole tampon thing? Cause you can't swim with a pad on.

This is how I feel about my girlfriend.

I didn't feel this way about my ex, but did about the girl before that. Makes me sad.

That's not how that works...

>Set up rape roleplay at my place while uncle is at work
hahahaha

You ought to have fired anyone who refused to clean themselves better after you had to TALK to them about it.

>>for months she messages me beggin
You are such a child... Bloody pussy tastes good. I eat my girls blood each time she bleeds and she loves it... Grow up and earn your red wings...

There was a similar situation in my 6th grad English class. A fat black girl made the whole room smell like fish sticks my mom would make for dinner. What should have been a normally delicious and comfy smell was turned foul.

My GF is the cleanest person I know. Her sweat literally doesn't smell. Never even smelt morning breath from her. When she cleans down there, there is pretty much no odour but a hint of the soap she used.

But give it a long day and "fish" is the only way I can describe it.

>how to get a rape charge and 18 years of child support

Not for everyone I suppose. I have no problem fucking my girl while she's on her period, but I'm not eating her out. She's totally fine with this arrangement.

Got any pics of her chia pet?

everyone should feel ashamed if they have poor hygiene, yes

No way dood, when I saw the monstrosity i requested her to put her pants back on

The few times I've had to deal with it, they were seasonal people anyways, and improved the situation after being talked about it (though it was still somewhat noticeable), they were done work after a month or 2 anyways.

Midnight shifts tends to also attract more smelly, unhygienic people.

I never had to can anyone for it myself, but someone else fired someone for hygiene. I mean fuck if you get fired for hygiene, you're REALLY disgusting.

Had a roommate years ago who almost never ever showered, admitted to not using soap because it hurt him (maybe if you used it sometimes, it wouldn't do that)... he literally had PISS JUGS in his room cause he was too lazy to get out to use the washroom RIGHT BESIDE HIS ROOM.

Just basic stuff. Wash your dick and ass with a washcloth, and pull loose pubes out, and you're good.

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Personally, my wife uses Summer's Eve or some other stuff she buys as Costco. She can't stand other chicks stank puss as much as me, which gives her motivation to keep that shit super clean and taken care of.

>be me bartending, fucking a few servers atm
>qt3.14 says she wants to go on date
>surewhynot.jpeg
>date awkward but charming start to like her
>take her to her house kiss her goodnight planning second date
>start developing feelings for her
>4th date she comes over for a movie
>start hardcore making out she sucks my dick hard
>go down on her and lose boner immediately.
>She smelled like poutine and tasted like an armpit
>Got the courage for a boner as I kissed up her body
>pussy was so tight it hurt
I actually cried when she left. She was so fucking hot and tight. I was so heart broken man. We are still friends and she has a boyfriend now. I always felt like it could have been a hormone thing. I feel like certain people smell and taste better to other people. Cause I dated a girl for 4 years and at her sweatiest and least clean, her pussy still tasted like magic to me. I just made my self sad.

Does she deal with a lot of smelly cunts?

>certain people smell and taste better to other people
This is truth. No reason to beat yourself up man.

>absolutelydisgusting.jpg
You have yet to live if you have never picked a blood clot from between your teeth

The occasional.

I think we broke him

I can only imagine his world imploding on itself right about now

>didn't bother to even look at the paper
Wait a minute.

So when you wipe your ass... you have to visually inspect the paper to know when you're done wiping? Like you wipe, withdraw your hand from the toilet and bring a shit-covered paper up to your face to inspect for done-ness?

Did you have some kind of fire-related accident that wiped out the nerve endings in and around your anus?

Not him but checking when you wipe is pretty damn common

>Be me and a buddy going to hangout with a two chicks
>Girl for me is a super innocent redhead with a tight body
>Girl for him was this kinda trashy big titty slimish brunette
>Things are going well drinking in the hot tub
>My girl has been rubbing my dick under the water for a solid hour
>Kick friend until he gets the idea and him and his girl go inside
>Her bikini bottoms are instantly off and she’s riding me like her life depends on it
>Not even 10 minutes later her friend comes running outside screaming/sobbing
>This bitch is butt ass naked and her back is covered in vomit
>She’s screaming at her friend to get off my dick that they’re leaving
>They leave immediately
>Buddies girl doesn’t even get dressed just gets in her car drunk, naked and covered in puke and leaves
>Buddy tells me she wanted to be fucked from behind
>When she pulled down her bottoms the smell was so strong it made him vomit
Side note him and her have been together for nearly 2 years now and apparently it smells just as bad

>but women are generally pretty disgusting
LOL being this much of a faggot
I've fucked my girfriend after a long day of hiking, we were both sweaty and after we finished the whole apartment had that sex stench all over. Then we took a shower together, fucked again in the shower and went to sleep. It was glorious.

not him either but yes I also visually inspect. It's not like I'm lifting it 2 inches from my face.

Why is this new to you???

wow you must have the anus sensitivity of hemroids

>my father does the house shoping for the week
>forgot to buy toilet paper
>be me fixing a broken wall
>done the job and go inside to clean my face of the sweat
>go to bathroom
>occupied
>60yo housekeeper peeing
>wait for her to leave
>go wash my face
>pick a ragged towel to dry face
>fucking putrid smell
>like a rotten fish peed by sub-saharan thirst niggers
>rubbed in all my fucking face before could smell it
>think for a moment and realize that was this old lady pussy smell
>almost puke for all the day long
>can't look her in the eyes since then

fuck LOL how did you deal with this? thats so embarrassing - how do you act when you run into them next time

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

fuck

>have big dick
>get a fair amount of random internet ass
>message this one girl a couple times but find out she's mainly a mudshark
>okay whatever text me if you ever want a bootycall
>be at fire I built at this other girl I hadn't fucked yet's place with her friend I had fucked but hadn't been putting out lately
>text sound
>aw well hell sweet
>later, bitches
>go over to her place
>takes me up to her bedroom
>has naked pic of me blown up on her computer
>okay cool she must be hot for me
>whip it out
>she refuses to suck it
>won't even touch it without a condom
>okay weird but whatever
>strip her clothes off of her
>full, untrimmed bush
>well... okay
>lay her down and start finding the wet spot
>spread it open
>fucking SPOILED MILK smell
>ughhhhh
>still fuck her until she cums once, doesn't want to cum again but insists I cum before we're done
>text her the next day politely
>doesn't want to hang out
>never really try hooking up with each other again

The fuck? Its weird not to look. Your ass must have a bunch of shit residue on it.

>being a virgin
>believing that everyone in Sup Forums must be a virgin just like him