How do I die in a car accident with little possibility of becoming a vegetable...

How do I die in a car accident with little possibility of becoming a vegetable? I also don't want to kill other people if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/taxi-driver-decapitates-himself-405806
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a rope tie one end to a pole. get the other end and feed it through the trunk. drive away as fast as possible.

also tie it to your neck im hihg dont hate me

Find an old building with a nice solid wall. Tons of empty factories everywhere really. Lots of open space around them too. Run your car into the side of one of them doing 50+. Make sure no seatbelt. You'll do it up.

welp, there you go OP.

Are you that stupid? Just crash? was that the answer you wanted?

Off a bridge of coastal cliff I'd assume

Speed>100 MPH, head on into telephone pole. Should do the trick

too much rope required for that. youd need like 500 feet

Get on the Lake Shore Drive in Chicago. There is a tight/near 90 degree turn near Belmont Harbor. That the straight a normal (70-80) mile an hour speeds and the only thing you will really fuck up is morning traffic

I take it daily and its scarey AF NOT trying to kill myself

If I just wanted to kill myself I would just buy a gun you fucking idiot.

fucking drive off a cliff in the rain then faggot

>get large knife, or even just a large rock/brick
>have car with airbag in steering wheel
>hold knife/rock at your throat
>go as fast as you can into a tree or similar
>you should be dead at this point
it's my plan when i want to go

Dont wear a seat belt....???

You can't just drive through guardrails, moron. They're specifically designed to prevent that

Or you could not be a coward faggot and stand in front of an express train

>when you want to pussy out of life but you're too big of a pussy

your public works committee where you live must be outstanding if you've never seen a dropoff without a guardrail in your entire life

epic.

50+ is weak. Get that shit up to the governor limit. Also disable the airbags.

Not at a corner where I could plausibly slip off.

Strap an ax to your steering wheel, don't wear a seat belt and hit a light pole going 140mph.

Create a gas leak in your car's fuel tank, have a cigarette, and speed as fast as you can into a wall.
be sure to pour some gas on the floor of your car before you do this, to ensure you burn up if you don't die on impact.

This.

I see 20 spots a day with zero protection and wonder "why havent they covered that part yet" Shit I had a near death experience yesterday when I semi nodded off and opened my eyes to a full on gap in the left wall I totally could have hit at 100+

kek

>Jack the car up off the ground
>start the car and put it in drive
>put brick on accelerator
>tie rope to the jack stand
>lie down and place head beneath fully accelerated wheel
>yank the jack stand out from under car.
>become an hero

he needs it to look like an accident not like he's retarded

>implying he isnt retarded

you're right it's too late there's no turning back

Pretty easy. Go over 100MPH and wrap yourself around a tree or telephone pole. Should be a fairly instant death too.

This fucks up the drivers.

Doing this is a dick move.

Well, this is creative. You should do this, OP. The cops would have a good laugh.

You want to be twice the vagina and not even have people suspect it was suicide?

You are dead. Why the fuck would you care?
If you cared about your loved ones, you wouldnt even think about this option in the first place.

1. I die in a car crash
my mom: sad, but there have been other tragic deaths in the family

2. I kill myself
my mom: realizes it's her fault

>747145001
Drive off a very large cliff.

Rolling for this... If you use a small length of steel cable, or even piano wire or guitar string (steel cable can be found for cheap at Home Depot for hanging pictures or mirrors and shit to the wall.)

Tie that shit around your neck and tie the rope to it. It'll cut through your neck and spine instantly... Quick, painless death. The momentum of your car will carry you away from the rope and steel wire.

Looks like your head just accidentally fell off.

Dubs confirming trips.

I went to this guys funeral for support of his kids and wife...

He covered himself and the car in gasoline, and then tied his hands to the wheel with wire. Went to the highway and slammed into a tree doing well over 100 km/h

Funny thing is it was career day at school soon after and the fireman was talking about the worst things he'd seen and this was it. He ripped open like an overcooked hotdog.

quads confirming dubs

>Looks like your head just accidentally fell off.

My sides.

dubs confirms. also, my sides

WIN

If you want to die anyway, do something that would blow minds, in a good way that is.

Personally I would opt for driving into the Sahara desert as far as I possibly could. Run out of petrol. Keep going on foot, find the remotest place possible where no sane human would ever have ventured.
Kill yourself with a gun or if you are feeling adventurous, let the thirst kill you. Leave some obscure message that you escaped a war from the future but this was the only way to truly "escape".

Checked.

I hate when that happens

It's not so bad when it happens to other people.

lol that wont kill you instantly. enjoy those moments, they'll hurt

Just rear end a stopped semi trailer. Use a turnpike booth or something. Belt yourself in and try not to duck at the last second. 50 or 60 mph ought to do it.

THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU WANT YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

My mommy will be extra sad if I commit suicide

Roll Windows up, drive of a bridge in water, wear seatbelt.

You'll never find ur way out

This. We don't want this to look like a suicide, but a tragedy.

"He died so young."

It will be a win-win

Damn, this is good

I think a general condition to suicide is quick/painless

Don't be a pussy if your going to kill yourself and not exist or worse go to hel for self mutilation, you might as well take some politicians and judges with you. Hell run your card info the court housr

>>inb4 police chase, parachute an hero green text

Plus think of all the people that will get great deals on damaged/unclaimed freight at the salvage store.

Drive it off a fucking cliff...

or just don’t kill yourself, thats an option too...

>just don’t kill yourself, thats an option too...

Life is so tedious. I want to be a kid again

tie a rope around your neck and attach it the head rest, go as fast as you can and smash into a wall

p.s. obviously dont wear seat belt

I remember some cabbie in UK actually doing this.

This is it
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/taxi-driver-decapitates-himself-405806

There is no pain after 30 seconds the lights go out and euphoria from no oxygen

Why not 100+?

On a completely separate note;
Do you have access to a garage?

Get some razor wire climb a tree tie the razor wire to a branch then to your neck super glue your hands to your head wait for it to dry then jump it will look like you ripped your own head off

Doesnt need to be that fast. A 40 mph impact with a stationary object will result in certian death.

that's what I always think when someone talks about suicide

like, if the best chance you've got is to die 100%, why not make it an adventure? if you're going to be so selfish and leave everyone behind at least try to acomplish one last thing? without fear and hesitation, death is your ultimate goal afterall

I'd probably go do some aurora hunting shit on survival mode finding my own food/building shelters and what not until 1) I die 2) reality brings me back then I realize how stupid I was and die anyway because I couldn't get food/shelter or an animal eats me

Get your car to a really high cliff, then step on ths peddle to fly off it

Drive off a bridge into a lake.

Drown.

>if you're going to be so selfish and leave everyone behind

I didn't fucking ask to be here and it's shit too. How am I the selfish one?

Bruh, we're not talking about gta