What do you think about Stephen Paddock?

What do you think about Stephen Paddock?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-las-vegas-shooting-live-updates-las-vegas-gunman-may-have-wanted-to-1507165324-htmlstory.html
people.com/crime/las-vegas-mass-shooting-victim-names-photos/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/report-room-service-receipts-show-hotel-delivered-food-stephen-paddocks-suite-2-people/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/what-we-know-about-las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too much kool aid on the strip

His bitch is kinda ugly so no respect. Also considering that there were 20,000 targets, I'd say he wasn't very efficient. Hail to Caesar.

Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol Flow Through the Strip

60 killed and 700 wounded meaning almost 1000 hits from 400m away?
Someone with military training couldn't even make that many hits

fbi gonna miss him

A pussy who died like a pussy. His bloody corpse is now a meme on Sup Forums, a fate he deserved.

Pic related are the real mass shooting kings. Yea, they didn't kill anybody but they confronted an armed police force for an extended period of time, not a bunch of people obliviously enjoying a country music concert.

checked, however if your down range is nothing but target it's kinda hard to miss...

It was fucking fish in a barrell. Pretty sure u could anyfuckingwhere and you'de hit someone

>shooting into a crowd of people
>mfw wasted trips
>mfw I have no face

Thousands of people were pinned in, in a tight area, laying on the ground, giving him a perfect shot because he was firing from an elevated position - with what is essentially an automatic weapon - with thousands and thousands of rounds.
A blind man could've hit that many people. I'm honestly surprised that those numbers aren't higher

over 1000 hits though man? If he shot 15000 rounds he hit 66% of the time from 400m away? that is godlike accuracy no matter how big the target is

hey...nice feet

1500 rounds

nothing of value was lost.

did the thought of bullets passing through targets and still having enough stopping power to pass threw more elude you? granted at that angle it's not going to be lethal but, a hits a hit.

do you realize how far 400m really is? Hitting a billboard sized target without a scope would be god like

he wasn't using a fucking sniper rifle you twat. He was using modified rifles for basic full auto firing into a crowd of 20k. Frankly, he should have done much more damage than he did.

this

currently we're discussing how on one hand he could have been a better killer while some will defend that he already did a bang up job and is a great killer. The future is weird. I'm in camp he could have done better.

I don't buy it, not the official story anyway.

I don't know if there was a second shooter or not, but I hear people keep saying things about there being a second shooter on a lower floor based on what they've determined to be muzzle flashes, but there was a blinking led light on a lower floor, not muzzle flashes.

I'm still wondering what his motive was. Official story says it's not terror related, but he was supposedly very left-wing, into Antifa shit, and his girlfriend was straight from the Phillipines, where they've recently had to enact marshall law because of ISIS involvment in the area.

Also those "crime scene photos" look extremely sketchy. Everything from the angles to the poor quality of the pictures, down to the fact that his leg somehow ended up perfectly places underneath one of the rifles after he supposedly shot himself.

Something is fishy about all this, I just don't know what yet.
The more I think about this whole thing, the more it brings me back to the movie Shooter and the book it's based on.

No shit, if you could re produce the exact parameters of that shooting, range, weapons targets, target behaviour etc and randomly chose someone with little to no firearms experience to be the shooter there is no fucking way they would hit that many targets

Sounds like your the one who dosent know how far that is
Soldiers routinely shoot 300m person sized targets with iron sights

Have you ever shot at long distances?
400m isn't really all that far, especially when you're using scoped rifles like he was.

I don't think he was doing sniping, as an aiming. He didn't need to; he was wildly firing into a very very big crowd.

please do, that data would be very valuable.

He was a dupe, a fall guy, a victim of the murderous Left deep state the runs about half our government behind the scenes. They want to destroy white male dominance in this country so what better way to do that than create a portrait to the world of an average white American man as a monstrous villain? White men are dangerous gun nuts and must be stopped and destroyed!!! And we must destroy all guns too!!!

The Murderous Left pulled off a perfect operation that sadly most of the world will blindly and ignorantly believe. This is how the secret government works, create fear and hysteria to create more control. This was basically another 9/11 though smaller in scale.

True american hero!

The shooting is really pissing me off.

My timeline on FB is full of conspiracy theories about how he was either a Muslim, a Liberal, or it’s some CIA/FBI/ISIS/Russian plot.

On top of that I have too people ranting about how the memes about the tragedy aren’t funny in an unironic Tfw too Intelligent kind of way.

i'll admit it boys, my dick hasn't been this hard since 9/11

>he was either a
>muslim
Probably not
>liberal
Yes, definitely was
>or it's some CIA/FBI/ISIS/Russian plot
Could really be any of the above, but probably not Russian if I was guessing. Probably CIA if anything, that's how they get their kicks.

sounds like you need better friends. post moar.

Theres no way he was using a scope the fire rate would render it useless

legend
he blew away the competition
life altering performance deeply moved some people

what are you doing rabbi?

....like to set up the shot and then fire into the crowd.

they say there where two broken windows but who knows.
there is a receipt do that confirms there was a second person

BZZZZZ According to his brother had no, read, NO political affiliation either way.

Try harder next time you decide to leave the prison planet forums, manlet cuck,

I highly doubt it , 300 feet yes 300m no way

So Republican presidents are powerless to this mysterious murderous left? And in bush's case, controlled by them? I mean I don't have a pony in this race I don't know. But you've got a republican president, senate, congress, scotus, and most state governorships. All republican controlled.

And this secret group of people manage to bypass all of that? Not to mention law enforcement at all levels? With not a peep of it being leaked to Fox, Breitbart, or LiveLeak? The fuck is the point in voting? Easter Bunny just gonna eat the ballots.

arms deal gone wrong.

masturbating. isn't it obvious bubbeleh

There are pictures of him and his girlfriend at a liberal rally holding anti-Trump signs

He was a rich old white dude who liked guns. Hmm now if I had to make a guess....

How much do you think one is charged per window? It has to be at least as much as the towels, but ya know, Vegas odds.

> and yet you didn't save them

>girlfriend

His brother is kind of a cuck though.

>muh honor

Fmr military...we used to shoot at ranges with 500m lines...not uncommon with a rifle...

I want to have sex with you.

>country music concert.
what an odd place to kill people. surely nothing sinister was organized. who has the most to gain from it

It doesn't take a liberal to hate trump, she's brown, she could hate abortion and love fiscal 'responsibility' and hate trump, see not white.

Country music record labels.

None of his friends know how he got tens of thousands of dollars in rifles. He never talked about it to anyone.

you'd think they would want more fans and would attempt to kill performers instead in a sort of backstage accident. doesnt add up

> amerifat ordered enough for 2
> not strong enough evidence to prove 2nd person in room

The ones that knew where he was the security guards didnt get almost no credit at all one was injured, sucks to be security guard at a hotel.
we need footage of him shooting to stop conspiracy shit like this.
someone hack into the hotels server

Faggot to the max, more retarded than any autist here

He's the hero everybody on Sup Forums wants to be but didn't have the guts to become

you asked who has the most to gain.
every tribute song, concert, show, millions for years.

I'm not saying they did it, I'm answering your question.

This guy didn't have that kind of training , and even with training how many times would you say you hit a target at 500m with iron sights?

He started buying guns in Oct 2016 so before Trump was elected. He also cased out another festival a week prior. Dude just wanted a high score and didn't give a shit about the genre of music.

latimes.com/nation/la-las-vegas-shooting-live-updates-las-vegas-gunman-may-have-wanted-to-1507165324-htmlstory.html

Radical Islam is a helluva drug

You didn't answer the question.

this is the best conspiracy

Deep Nashville was behind this

I want to know how much a window costs at a Vegas hotel. Asking for a friend.

I dont think he was that real fat fuck I mean who orders that meal when youre a millionare probably some fancy stuff but the security footage.

What the fuck user
Wtf happened to her vagina

probably 150 dollars ? maybe depends on the hotel

Axel Jones says he sold out to isis few weeks before he went on the rampage

I can't believe Blake Shelton let him take the fall.

This good sir..... well done.

What's happening to his head?

post op trans

Combat logging pussy/murderer.

you break 2 windows in a vegas hotel and they charge you only 150, 150 each. This isn't Iowa son. I don't buy it.

This photo is something I don't buy.
Self-inflicted gunshot to the head.
Is this made right after he shot himself? I mean, where is the blood? That's awfully little blood for that shot.

Have you seen my wallet? It must be somewhere round here

people.com/crime/las-vegas-mass-shooting-victim-names-photos/

I wonder which one of the victims is the girl with blood coming out of her mouth

I can confirm that it was not ISIS related

Source: I work for a 3 letter company

thought the same..not to mention multiply that 1000 x 2 or more where people were hit multiple times. Now ad to that the sustained shooting. Clips would have to have been massive. The 2 guns shown would have emptied their clips in a couple seconds or less

Moar

Your dicks a little hard right now. jesus man.

CVS?

>checks for pulse

huh receipts match room number 32135 and dates he was there... maybe there was another person.

could just be that he had the GFE with a hooker, tho.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/report-room-service-receipts-show-hotel-delivered-food-stephen-paddocks-suite-2-people/

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/10/what-we-know-about-las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock.html

>I work for a 3 letter company

Yea, the one in pic related

Does anyone have the post from September about "don't be in Vegas" go to Arizona . Need for my dog to read it . He don't believe me .

lol

source on that?

CNN but close.

not even lying, i have worked for them before

can't stop fapping to this shit

What breed?

Anyone verify this?