I love Asian girls so much I want to cry

They make such sweet girlfriends and they're so caring and loyal. I try repeating the 14 words everyday in the mirror and it doesn't work.

Obviously I'm not talking about the Chinese here. They are sociopathic ant people without souls. I'm not talking about dumb monkey looking Flips either. I'm thinking specifically of Vietnamese first and Japanese second.

If I'm not supposed to spray cute Asian cervices with my superior Aryan seed, why do they make my heart melt?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602869/Students-Australian-universities-say-targeted-sexual-predators-Asian-fetish.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we want to cry too

>loves Asian girls
>actually doesn't like Chinese and Filipino girls
>Likes Japanese women

Oh look another weeb who desires a waifu. F*ck u man Chinese women are supreme. You really can't go wrong with any East or Southeast Asian woman ;D

I agree

>Never been to China

They're actually lovely. Especially if you're white. Standard British accent helped too.

Flips are degenerate though.

>Leafs rationalizing their new chinese invasion
top kek

>Racemixing

same

better than what's coming into your country. You're probably jealous

Trump's going to build a wall and kick all of them out.

They don't bother me much where I live these days anyway though.

Get cucked.

can you stupid fucks learn to sage obvious bait thread

>dumb monkey looking Flips
I find that highly offensive you piece of shit.

Go the fuck to sleep Jim

>sitting in a bar
>cute asian girl sitting by herself while her friends perform their set
>keep drinking and feeling like a sack of shit for not having a qt girlfriend like her

Just fuck my life up senpai

wow that was hella hard to find even with the name. first two sites were literally nonstop ad spam. one wanted me to turn off adblock to watch and THEN ad spammed
guess I should'a checked for torrents?

Lol fuck off stupid viet. Your jungle language sounds like shit and all you do is copy East Asian culture.

> DM implies that men who date Asian women are predators

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602869/Students-Australian-universities-say-targeted-sexual-predators-Asian-fetish.html

Only white women produce white children.

why you like manly women

Hey OP. I'm 21 but I'm about to marry my Korean fiancee.

Learning Korean and traveling around that country and making friends there and falling in love has been the most important experience of my life.

Let me know if you want me to point you in the right direction or teach any Korean and good luck to you.

link pls

I think we all feel this way.
I love Yoko from trumpgen

I'm dating a vietnamese girl. She's pretty cool but really not that deep, she pretty much just accepts anything I tell her and is very submissive. I had a threesome with her and her friend. She likes to fuck constantly and does whatever i want her too.
Her mom always tells her not to date any other race other than asians and whites. We both like to make fun of niggers and she calls them niggers too. She also thinks that retards and disabled children should be killed at birth or aborted. She's good with money, and cooks great food, but her mom is always trying to get me to eat her gooky meals. I've fucked a few other asian girls mostly viet and they all have perfect pussys. asians girls are alright.

only a true aryan race mixed couple could produce this

I'd rather have chinks over niggers and spics.

t. Chang

Chinese women are disgusting though

But race mixing is even more disgusting

E
L
L
I
O
T

White skin check
Blonde hair check
Blue eyes check

your viets are literally junglebunnies and the nips are islanders who migrated from china and deluded their superior han blood with abo genes.

Where can I get a nice Chinese man to settle down with?

Not in mainland desu

Go find a whitewashed chang or something

>whitewashed chang

so i gotta go all the way to canada?

No there's lots in England

I'm a whitewashed chang

can i wash you with my white chang?

t. spurdo

i understand, have a ladyboy as a mate.

dont worry man, asians are our eurasian pals 4 ever, we dont bother them, they dont bother us and theyre decent neighbors..a little mixing here and there isnt too bad as long as it doesnt become this big thing..theres less genetic variation between a nordic guy and a japanese guy then there is between even two people in the same tribe in the congo.

Koreans > Japs > Viets

this is so cringy. Damn weebs

Phûc Yú Bich

OP, I am a white guy who lives off and on in Vietnam, and most of my friends in the US are Viet Kieu (Vietnamese "Americans"). My wife is Vietnamese. Let me tell the lot of you that the "submissive asian" meme is fucking bullshit spouted by idiots who've never even seen an Asian vagina in real life. Granted, Vietnamese women (from Vietnam) are much less worthless pieces of shit than Western women of any race, however, had I had a chance to change my life around I'd have found an Eastern European woman (Polish, Serb, Russian) over a Vietnamese. I love my wife but Asians aren't all what people make them out to be.

In terms of sluttyness, you'd be right.