You guys remember a while back about how we speculated that the Angry Birds movie was actually pro-Europe, pro-Hitler...

You guys remember a while back about how we speculated that the Angry Birds movie was actually pro-Europe, pro-Hitler, anti-Muslim propaganda piece? Well I just went and saw that shit so you don't have to. It is, 100%, exactly that. And here's why.

Pic related is what we got from the trailer.

Here's what I got from the movie

>Mighty Eagle is USA

Confirmed. Calls attention to his prize trophies, of which he specifically mentions he has 13 (13 original colonies). He's become slovenly and lazy, is extremely full of himself, keeps all sorts of memorabilia of his glory days.Turns out to be instrumental in the end (Europe can't do it without America).

>Pigs are refugees

At first it's two pigs. Then it's four, and only Red notices. The whole time the pigs are distracting the birds with literally Bread (er, fruit) and Circus. It's later revealed that the boat's ballast is stuffed full of pigs.

The pigs are also lying about why they're at the island, and nobody seems to care. When Red calls them out, they tell a sob story, and the head bird flips shit on him. They also keep bringing in more boats and nobody cares. (They also wreck Red's house, refuse to fix it, and then move in)

Oh, and the lead pig's name is fucking King Mudbeard. Sorry if this is autistic movie bullshit, but there was so much propaganda hidden in there I couldn't not share it with you guys.

Look at these damage control reviews. They know they're cucked and they're afraid. Projections already predict this movie will top Civil War as #1

Eh I don't think anyone who isn't privy to the info beforehand see it as propaganda

That's the beauty of it.

>When Red calls them out, they tell a sob story, and the head bird flips shit on him.

>refugees are "poor victims of war"
>argue that there are all healthy, young men and you get called a racist

The incoming shitstorm will be amazing.

>(They also wreck Red's house, refuse to fix it, and then move in)

>Kicking German's and Swede's out of their own homes

I am so going to see this movie with my family.

It deserves my sheckles.

I saw this movie today with my son, he was invited by his best friend.

Anyway I can confirm everthing the op said.

I can also say that the movie is terrible.

There is also way to much butt imagry and the yellow bird is an obvious homosexual.

With that said we need to make propaganda alluding to how this movie is an allegory for Muslim refugees.

Lots of people won't see it though it's very obvious for the red pilled of us.

The movie has some very good lessons about how liberally cucked the modern west is and how we are going to be ruined if we don't get angry.

>saw that shit so you don't have to

Why are you encouraging pol not to see the pol movie with our children?

Watch this movie faggots and use it to redpill the coming generation

The problem with that is that they wouldn't get it. It's like a kid watching Rocko's Modern life or something. But I suppose there's no harm in going and supporting the movie.

Darude and Rick Astley endorsed movie btw. 1/2

The absolute memelords.

>So much Finnish pride

Why did he feel a need to say this?

The movie doesn't scream "Finnish" at all, and people wouldn't know the movie had Finnish elements without looking it up

Is he redpilled? It's so close to saying European pride...

Fins are amazing.

Well, I tried keeping this thread up but the sliding is too strong. Good night Sup Forums

Bump!

Seriously wondering how this movie got made?

Anything that's related to this country, with a meager population of 5 million, is noteworthy to us. Nationalism runs strong in our veins.

I literally feel happy that Sup Forums is talking about this meme of a movie, not because of the movie, but because it's finnish.

Keeping this shit up!